Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Fake News: The Cheeto Chimp's Approval rating...

Comments

• 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

If the DNC gets their reads down.....

I once had hope Ty would post a winning season. That lasted 5 minutes.
  • dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,220
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

dflea said:

dflea said:

salemcoog said:

It should scare you that his approval rating is higher than it was during his campaign.

It does. I’d says it’s a real credit to the denial and delusion of his old white male base. Unless the left can get a candidate that unites Dems and Independents alike, He’ll win in 2020 due to his immovable base alone. It’s a phenomena that has never been seen before. For past Presidents, their supporters would speak up when they did something fucktarded. But Trumps base just doubles down on false equivalency and straw men whether than admit when He fucks up.

It’s a scary situation moving forward.
    Obama supporters did it, too.

If your own party won't hold you accountable, then who will? The opposition that would never vote for you anyway?

And that's how we got where we are.
    We are tribal. Setting aside the nonsense here people tend to support the people they voted for.

Its not a national emergency when your party loses an election even if it seems like it.

Attacking the people who voted against you isn't the best way to get their vote the next time. Running a better candidate is

Trump is as flawed as any President in my lifetime but yet there he is. And looking at the current landscape he's going to stay.

The democrats went along with the fix for Hilary and this is what they got. Salem can rail at white men until he dies and that won't change. It is precisely the same kind of inability to vett your own that rolled her out there

Trump will run in 2020. Its not my responsibility to make him lose or vote for the other guy or gal unless they give me a reason to.

Americans tend to like America and politicians that like America. Start there
    Agree with most of this.

But Trump's out in 2020.

Call it a hunch.
    Your hunches have been shit. All of them wrong.

Bitch.
    Fuck off, you little cunt.

I have a hunch you were taking it in the ass last night.

Look at that - right again.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 100,686
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    dflea said:

dflea said:

dflea said:

salemcoog said:

It should scare you that his approval rating is higher than it was during his campaign.

It does. I’d says it’s a real credit to the denial and delusion of his old white male base. Unless the left can get a candidate that unites Dems and Independents alike, He’ll win in 2020 due to his immovable base alone. It’s a phenomena that has never been seen before. For past Presidents, their supporters would speak up when they did something fucktarded. But Trumps base just doubles down on false equivalency and straw men whether than admit when He fucks up.

If your own party won't hold you accountable, then who will? The opposition that would never vote for you anyway?

We are tribal. Setting aside the nonsense here people tend to support the people they voted for.

Its not a national emergency when your party loses an election even if it seems like it.

Attacking the people who voted against you isn't the best way to get their vote the next time. Running a better candidate is

Trump is as flawed as any President in my lifetime but yet there he is. And looking at the current landscape he's going to stay.

The democrats went along with the fix for Hilary and this is what they got. Salem can rail at white men until he dies and that won't change. It is precisely the same kind of inability to vett your own that rolled her out there

Trump will run in 2020. Its not my responsibility to make him lose or vote for the other guy or gal unless they give me a reason to.

Agree with most of this.

But Trump's out in 2020.

Call it a hunch.

Bitch.

Careful or @salemcoog will be warning you about looking bad in the future
  • dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,220
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

dflea said:

dflea said:

dflea said:

salemcoog said:

Agree with most of this.

But Trump's out in 2020.

Call it a hunch.

Bitch.

I've come to grips with the fact that my past actions will limit my future opportunities.

But I'll probably live through it.

I may not live through tomorrow's game, though. That's my only concern at this point.
  • oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    dflea said:

dflea said:

dflea said:

dflea said:

salemcoog said:

Agree with most of this.

But Trump's out in 2020.

Call it a hunch.

Bitch.

I may not live through tomorrow's game, though. That's my only concern at this point.
    This is your Oregon vs LSU game, only exception was Auburn isn't anywhere near as good as that LSU team was that year. You're going to eat turf and like it. You can run with the big dogs after you've won more than a Heart of Dallas Bowl.
    Swaye's Wigwam

dflea said:

dflea said:

dflea said:

dflea said:

salemcoog said:

Agree with most of this.

But Trump's out in 2020.

Call it a hunch.

Bitch.

This is your Oregon vs LSU game, only exception was Auburn isn't anywhere near as good as that LSU team was that year. You're going to eat turf and like it. You can run with the big dogs after you've won more than a Heart of Dallas Bowl.

• Dude61Dude61 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,226
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited August 2018

The reality is that there are a whole shit load of people who are middle class swing and independent voters. They might cringe at all of Trumps personal behavior but if their paychecks look good, their 401k portfolio is up, and the government isn't actively fucking up their lives(You can keep your doctor!) they are going to vote incumbent.

It's also a matter of outrage fatigue. The Left has been screaming bloody murder for so long for every little thing even before Trump was elected that there's a good portion of Americans who are tired of hearing about it. It's SJW backlash on a larger political scale. They should learn to focus their message and take a lesson from the boy who cried wolf. Collusion or stfu at this point. Most of the middle class people I know just roll their eyes at everything but that one issue. We are all waiting for the smoking gun we've been promised for almost two years now. We're Waiting.gif

Then you've got the DNC's lack of leadership, split base, and the fact that they seem pretty directionless in general. Who are they going to put up that's going to have a chance against Trump? I doubt Bernie can manage another long campaign into 2020 and even if he can he's mostly preaching to the progressive base, can that win the national election? Hasn't in 50+ years. The senior leadership is distrusted and smeared by their own base. It seems like most of the new blood is way too wide eyed and naive. Who you got Democrats?

Disagree. Democrats are currently calling for a boycott of In-N-Out Burger becasue the company donated to the RNC. So they have that going for them.

Maxine Waters
    Nancy Pelosi
    She Guevara

These are the leaders of the Democrats that will lead them to victory in 2020.
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,467
    Dude61 said:

The reality is that there are a whole shit load of people who are middle class swing and independent voters. They might cringe at all of Trumps personal behavior but if their paychecks look good, their 401k portfolio is up, and the government isn't actively fucking up their lives(You can keep your doctor!) they are going to vote incumbent.

It's also a matter of outrage fatigue. The Left has been screaming bloody murder for so long for every little thing even before Trump was elected that there's a good portion of Americans who are tired of hearing about it. It's SJW backlash on a larger political scale. They should learn to focus their message and take a lesson from the boy who cried wolf. Collusion or stfu at this point. Most of the middle class people I know just roll their eyes at everything but that one issue. We are all waiting for the smoking gun we've been promised for almost two years now. We're Waiting.gif

Then you've got the DNC's lack of leadership, split base, and the fact that they seem pretty directionless in general. Who are they going to put up that's going to have a chance against Trump? I doubt Bernie can manage another long campaign into 2020 and even if he can he's mostly preaching to the progressive base, can that win the national election? Hasn't in 50+ years. The senior leadership is distrusted and smeared by their own base. It seems like most of the new blood is way too wide eyed and naive. Who you got Democrats?

Disagree. Democrats are currently calling for a boycott of In-N-Out Burger becasue the company donated to the RNC. So they have that going for them.

Maxine Waters
    Nancy Pelosi
    She Guevara

These are the leaders of the Democrats that will lead them to victory in 2020.
    Isn't tolerance wonderful!
  • KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited August 2018

salemcoog said:

Bullshit

Hide under the bed Martha
    And there’s Exhibit B.

I miss the Days when the Tug was just a shithole and not the full on Cesspool as it is this week. I wonder what has changed?

Just kidding I know why. It’s Slobbering Bob. The board killer.
    Swaye's Wigwam
    salemcoog said:

salemcoog said:

Bullshit

And there’s Exhibit B.

I miss the Days when the Tug was just a shithole and not the full on Cesspool as it is this week. I wonder what has changed?

Maybe try a glance in the mirror Sally
    edited August 2018
    SFGbob said:

salemcoog said:

There's nothing quite like a self-loathing white liberal. He'd never use a racial identification for any other group of voters as a pejorative other than whites. The fact that the Rats rely almost exclusively on a black vote of 90 plus percent in order to win statewide and national races is never seen as a negative but when whites vote as just a simply majority for Republicans that's bad.
    Yes. Everybody’s been talking about Salemcoog being a far left liberal. Instead of frothing at the mouth to post a reply to everything, everywhere with in 30 seconds sucking the bandwidth dry, Maybe invest a few minutes to get a feel for the place and it’s poasters.

And after your got some perspective, do you have a link to backup you’re claim that Dems only win in areas with a lot of Blacks? Because I’d say it’s the Latinos that take them over the top in most of the areas where they win.

dflea said:

salemcoog said:

Fuck the parties. You're either for liberty or you're too stupid to understand what it means and why it should be your only concern.
    Liberty!!!!!
  • TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,735
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    salemcoog said:

Bullshit. Were you born after Reagan, or what?
    dflea said:

dflea said:

dflea said:

salemcoog said:

Agree with most of this.

But Trump's out in 2020.

Call it a hunch.

Bitch.

ISAFNHomophobicC
  • Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    salemcoog said:

Sledog said:

salemcoog said:

Nope. People are tired of comunists saying they are democrats. Or is it the other way around?
    Ladies and Gentlemen, I present Exhibit A.
    They're just young enough to not all be dead from old age in 2020.
    edited August 2018
    salemcoog said:

salemcoog said:

Bullshit

And there’s Exhibit B.

Nothing's changed. You've transitioned.
  • SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,919
    Standard Supporter
    salemcoog said:

SFGbob said:

salemcoog said:

There's nothing quite like a self-loathing white liberal. He'd never use a racial identification for any other group of voters as a pejorative other than whites. The fact that the Rats rely almost exclusively on a black vote of 90 plus percent in order to win statewide and national races is never seen as a negative but when whites vote as just a simply majority for Republicans that's bad.
    Yes. Everybody’s been talking about Salemcoog being a far left liberal. Instead of frothing at the mouth to post a reply to everything, everywhere with in 30 seconds sucking the bandwidth dry, Maybe invest a few minutes to get a feel for the place and it’s poasters.

And after your got some perspective, do you have a link to backup you’re claim that Dems only win in areas with a lot of Blacks? Because I’d say it’s the Latinos that take them over the top in most of the areas where they win.
    I never said Rats only win in areas with a lot of blacks my strawman ass fucking friend.
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,538
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

Thats pretty much exactly the situation.

Democrats are so inept it would be comical, but it actually sucks for america because republicans are douchebags too.