Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Fake News: The Cheeto Chimp's Approval rating...

BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,333
First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
I just discovered RCP...

Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,739
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Plagiarisming my shit, fucko.
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Alexis said:

I thought using primate descriptors meant obvious racism?

Only when used in a racist way.
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,631
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    2001400ex said:

Alexis said:

I thought using primate descriptors meant obvious racism?

Only when used in a racist way.
    So terms like "grease monkey" are in or out? Only in for white guys I'm guessing. I call bullshit on all this namby pamby snowflake stuff.
  • Options
    greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,277
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    It should scare you that his approval rating is higher than it was during his campaign.
  • Options

It should scare you that his approval rating is higher than it was during his campaign.

With 24/7 fake news and Russia Collusion investigations I'm surprised it's that high. But it just goes to show you can't fool everyone all the time. MAGA.
  • Options
    UWhuskytskeetUWhuskytskeet Member Posts: 7,108
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer

Link?
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment

It does. I’d says it’s a real credit to the denial and delusion of his old white male base. Unless the left can get a candidate that unites Dems and Independents alike, He’ll win in 2020 due to his immovable base alone. It’s a phenomena that has never been seen before. For past Presidents, their supporters would speak up when they did something fucktarded. But Trumps base just doubles down on false equivalency and straw men whether than admit when He fucks up.

It’s a scary situation moving forward.
  • Options
    salemcoog said:

It does. I’d says it’s a real credit to the denial and delusion of his old white male base. Unless the left can get a candidate that unites Dems and Independents alike, He’ll win in 2020 due to his immovable base alone. It’s a phenomena that has never been seen before. For past Presidents, their supporters would speak up when they did something fucktarded. But Trumps base just doubles down on false equivalency and straw men whether than admit when He fucks up.

Nope. People are tired of comunists saying they are democrats. Or is it the other way around?
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Sledog said:

salemcoog said:

Nope. People are tired of comunists saying they are democrats. Or is it the other way around?
    Ladies and Gentlemen, I present Exhibit A.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,132
    Swaye's Wigwam
    salemcoog said:

Bullshit

Hide under the bed Martha
  • Options
    dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,220
    salemcoog said:

Obama supporters did it, too.

If your own party won't hold you accountable, then who will? The opposition that would never vote for you anyway?

And that's how we got where we are.
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    Standard Supporter
    salemcoog said:

There's nothing quite like a self-loathing white liberal. He'd never use a racial identification for any other group of voters as a pejorative other than whites. The fact that the Rats rely almost exclusively on a black vote of 90 plus percent in order to win statewide and national races is never seen as a negative but when whites vote as just a simply majority for Republicans that's bad.
  • Options
    dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,220

dflea said:

salemcoog said:

If your own party won't hold you accountable, then who will? The opposition that would never vote for you anyway?

We are tribal. Setting aside the nonsense here people tend to support the people they voted for.

Its not a national emergency when your party loses an election even if it seems like it.

Attacking the people who voted against you isn't the best way to get their vote the next time. Running a better candidate is

Trump is as flawed as any President in my lifetime but yet there he is. And looking at the current landscape he's going to stay.

The democrats went along with the fix for Hilary and this is what they got. Salem can rail at white men until he dies and that won't change. It is precisely the same kind of inability to vett your own that rolled her out there

Trump will run in 2020. Its not my responsibility to make him lose or vote for the other guy or gal unless they give me a reason to.

Americans tend to like America and politicians that like America. Start there
    Agree with most of this.

But Trump's out in 2020.

Call it a hunch.
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    dflea said:

dflea said:

salemcoog said:

We are tribal. Setting aside the nonsense here people tend to support the people they voted for.

Its not a national emergency when your party loses an election even if it seems like it.

Attacking the people who voted against you isn't the best way to get their vote the next time. Running a better candidate is

Trump is as flawed as any President in my lifetime but yet there he is. And looking at the current landscape he's going to stay.

The democrats went along with the fix for Hilary and this is what they got. Salem can rail at white men until he dies and that won't change. It is precisely the same kind of inability to vett your own that rolled her out there

Trump will run in 2020. Its not my responsibility to make him lose or vote for the other guy or gal unless they give me a reason to.

Agree with most of this.

But Trump's out in 2020.

Call it a hunch.
    Don't forget the DNC is in charge or putting up a formidable Challenger to Trump.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,132
    Swaye's Wigwam
    If the DNC gets their reads down.....
  • Options
    RoadTripRoadTrip Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,177
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    dflea said:

salemcoog said:

Fuck the parties. You're either for liberty or you're too stupid to understand what it means and why it should be your only concern.
  • Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    edited August 2018
    dflea said:

dflea said:

salemcoog said:

Agree with most of this.

But Trump's out in 2020.

Call it a hunch.
    Your hunches have been shit. All of them wrong.

Bitch.