Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

J?

PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,727 Founders Club
Nothing changed with me. Just got call from FRANNY 5 minutes ago and told me I was to show up inMaltby. If dad has stuff to do have him leave with you. I'll have Anna take me and Dad can leave with you. I would prefer u and dad leave together. I'll ask Anna. Shouldn't be a problem. If she can't I'll let you know

Comments

• PurpleJPurpleJ Member Posts: 36,944 Founders Club
    Baze, women like, have ALWAYS liked a real man. Metro pussies like yourself turn them off. When she weighs 125lbs, and outweighs u baze, youre out of luck, even with your $200 fake- tear skinny jeans.

Pup can dress in the finest thread, flowing golden locks, the occassional handlebar stash to go with his Filson wardrobe for the fucking hot mature woman..or shave stash and dress trendy for that young 20-30-something. Either way pup tasting cooz juice.
    Just depends on my fashion mood.

On other hand, chicks will dance with you and your little frame, accept a free drink, but go home with Pup. Dont forget Baze, pup's smoking 20-something prefers a stash ride from a gorgeous, wealthy and distingued Pup over a Prius ride from a cunt like you;
    Aside from your geeky looks paying for drinks with a sock of change aint helping your cause. The magenta Prius is the 3rd strike.
  • puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    Nice dodge j. Got till Saturday or you'll go down as biggest pussy at HH
  • PurpleJPurpleJ Member Posts: 36,944 Founders Club

Nice dodge j. Got till Saturday or you'll go down as biggest pussy at HH

Lions don't concern themselves with the opinions of sheep. I'm easily the tuffest poster here and I have nothing to prove. I'm secure like that.