Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

GOP's governor DeSantis warns Floridians not to "monkey this up" by electing Gillum

1235»

Comments

• Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    USMChawk said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

BearsWiin said:

BearsWiin said:

I knew I stumped you. Your analysis was as deep as the skim on your latte

You didn't stump me. It's no use 'splainin shit to somebody who insists on being so deliberately obtuse. I like to think that you're better than that, but you keep disappoonting me. If I wanted to converse with somebody who is only interested in scoring cheap debate poonts instead of getting to a better understnading of something, I'd get a fucking twatter account and stock Benny Shapiro.
    Good luck explaining why racist voters need a dog whistle to vote for the white guy over the black guy.

I'd like to get a better understanding of that.
    Who needs luck? It's basic high-school level American politics. I know you understand tactics to motivate the base and increase voter turnout in a presidential midterm election year, so why act like you're fucking ignorant of something so simple? This shit is shameful, even for you.
    I tell you what's shameful, making baseless charges of racism all to score political points against your opposition. Now that's fucking shameful.

It should tell you something that every Republican Presidential candidate since Nixon has been accused of being a racist. It's Rat party campaign tactics 101.

You sound racist. And homophobic. I'm not judging, you stand with a lot of Trump voters.
    Shocking, a liberal who is losing an argument plays the race card.
    Shocking a conservative who doesn't get it.
    Oh trust me I get it. Whenever a liberal is losing an argument they play the race card. Pretty difficult not to get that. The Rats have been accusing Republicans and Conservatives of being racists since 1968.

That's the real "dog whistle" and the Rats use it in order to turn out their base. Hell the Rats even called Mitt Romney and George W. Bush racists. It doesn't matter what any Conservative says or does if they are running either a national race or in a state with a significant black population at some point in time the charge of racism will be made and it doesn't matter how baseless that charge may be.

Things racists say.
    Yeah, pedophiles usually make that type of argument.
    In some states, she's legal at 17. You sound jealous.
    She?
    Moar homophobia.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Here's the REAL question no one wants to answers:

WHY IS IT SUDDENLY OKAY TO COMPARE RACISTS TO DOGS???

I stand for the divinity in all humanity.
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,739
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    dnc said:

Here's the REAL question no one wants to answers:

WHY IS IT SUDDENLY OKAY TO COMPARE RACISTS TO DOGS???

I stand for the divinity in all humanity.

What did the dogs ever do to you?