Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Pup warned of this...and yous all know it

2»

Comments

• puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    Bread said:

Well, winning begets better DL 'crooting. We have a massive influx of DL talent coming in, but not soon enough.

Yella, Pete didnt recruit an interior DLineman for p2 years...'15--"16 . I
    Bitched about it 720 days straight. Right after inking UW deal he stressed the importance of an SEC DL to win the pac12. Then he neglected NG, DT. I was, still am perplexed.

Now we face an SEC team with a MWC DL. 2 years from now we'll have an SEC DL. Unfortunately the pac12 is going to look like pussy league again because of it. Stanford should be playing Auburn.

Auburn 27-31 UW 13
    We're not letting you back on the wagon Pumpeii
    That's ok. Its Stanford vs Utah in pac champ anyway...dont overlook Oregon either. I had hard time between picking Stanford or Oregon. I took Love and his 230 yds at Autzen as the deciding factor.
    UTAH always collapses. Oregon Vs Stanford much more likely.
    Same league YOU FUCKING MORON NEWFISH
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,545 Founders Club

Bread said:

Well, winning begets better DL 'crooting. We have a massive influx of DL talent coming in, but not soon enough.

Bitched about it 720 days straight. Right after inking UW deal he stressed the importance of an SEC DL to win the pac12. Then he neglected NG, DT. I was, still am perplexed.

Now we face an SEC team with a MWC DL. 2 years from now we'll have an SEC DL. Unfortunately the pac12 is going to look like pussy league again because of it. Stanford should be playing Auburn.

Auburn 27-31 UW 13
    That's ok. Its Stanford vs Utah in pac champ anyway...dont overlook Oregon either. I had hard time between picking Stanford or Oregon. I took Love and his 230 yds at Autzen as the deciding factor.
    Huh?

Be VERY worried about the 2018 DL I repeatedly warned about in '15-'16. I told u tards ad fucking nauseam '18 would be a welcome mat for the oppositions running game. Its ugly!!! The LB'S wont help much. Maybe alk-on Jake Wambat will be the 2nd coming of Scooby Doo Wright, but let's be realistic..

Wellington where are you? Eastside players never pan out. For every Budda or Ahmed there's 3 Izbicki's. Never recruit an LW player, unfortunately my Alma Mater.

Edit: so not to piss off Steel2 and Yobates, the school is great at turning out successful capitalists, and fine young men and hot bitches...but not D'1 footballers'

Mike Lustyk says "fuck you"
    WTF, WTF????? I remember Mike well. Very highly recruited and was a horrible disappointment,, one of UW's biggest busts of all time. He played behind a highly underrated guy named Emtman for 2 years, got playing time in '92 and was terrible, a complete BUST.

Back to drawing board picadillo. Next time know your shit b4 challenging the Pumper
  • TTJTTJ Member Posts: 4,797

Be VERY worried about the 2018 DL I repeatedly warned about in '15-'16. I told u tards ad fucking nauseam '18 would be a welcome mat for the oppositions running game. Its ugly!!! The LB'S wont help much. Maybe alk-on Jake Wambat will be the 2nd coming of Scooby Doo Wright, but let's be realistic..

Wellington where are you? Eastside players never pan out. For every Budda or Ahmed there's 3 Izbicki's. Never recruit an LW player, unfortunately my Alma Mater.

Edit: so not to piss off Steel2 and Yobates, the school is great at turning out successful capitalists, and fine young men and hot bitches...but not D'1 footballers'

I think we'll be alright.

Bread said:

Auburn 27-31 UW 13
    Huh?
    I knew u r kinda slow Race, but if you cant figure it out you're dumber than i thought.
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,853
    Pumpy has entered the @Mosster47 league of being super full of shit yet claiming he knows more about football than everyone else
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680

Yeah, the DL just sucks right now
    edited October 2018
    We'll see how dominant the dl is vs Oregon. They sure couldnt stop the fighting herms. They're playing pretty good, hardly dominant.

Dude, frank clark is 2nd team. Fucking tardee

Gotcha. Must have watched the seahawks lose. I stand corrected, good find

Frank, fred, john...its a walkon in the 2-deep. Enough with semantics...its a serious concern, which I highlighted in 2015
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,486 Standard Supporter

Careful
  • PurpleJPurpleJ Member Posts: 36,947 Founders Club
    You know pup is cuntthurt when he posts several times in a row in the same thread.
  • FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    PurpleJ said:

You know pup is cuntthurt when he posts several times in a row in the same thread.

Franny?
    PurpleJ said:

You know J posts something insignificant when he, um, well...posts
  • PurpleJPurpleJ Member Posts: 36,947 Founders Club

PurpleJ said:

You know J posts something insignificant when he, um, well...posts
    Just trying to help my bff be a better poster. Appreciate you!