Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Pup warned of this...and yous all know it

puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
edited August 2018 in Hardcore Husky Board
Be VERY worried about the 2018 DL I repeatedly warned about in '15-'16. I told u tards ad fucking nauseam '18 would be a welcome mat for the oppositions running game. Its ugly!!! The LB'S wont help much. Maybe alk-on Jake Wambat will be the 2nd coming of Scooby Doo Wright, but let's be realistic..

Wellington where are you? Eastside players never pan out. For every Budda or Ahmed there's 3 Izbicki's. Never recruit an LW player, unfortunately my Alma Mater.

Edit: so not to piss off Steel2 and Yobates, the school is great at turning out successful capitalists, and fine young men and hot bitches...but not D'1 footballers'

Comments

• HouhuskyHouhusky Member Posts: 5,537
    Bread said:

Moving Myles Bryant Inside fixes all these issues.

I dont get this schtick... just copy and paste some random pup quote and call it a day already.
  • BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
  • puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    Bread said:

Moving Myles Bryant Inside fixes all these issues.

Uh no! Bryant has been one of the best open field tacklers since his 1st padded practice. But he's not a run stuffing linebacker. By the time he makes a tackle its 7 yards downfield Bread
  • YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 34,988 Founders Club
    Well, winning begets better DL 'crooting. We have a massive influx of DL talent coming in, but not soon enough.

Well, winning begets better DL 'crooting. We have a massive influx of DL talent coming in, but not soon enough.

Yella, Pete didnt recruit an interior DLineman for p2 years...'15--"16 . I
    Bitched about it 720 days straight. Right after inking UW deal he stressed the importance of an SEC DL to win the pac12. Then he neglected NG, DT. I was, still am perplexed.

Now we face an SEC team with a MWC DL. 2 years from now we'll have an SEC DL. Unfortunately the pac12 is going to look like pussy league again because of it. Stanford should be playing Auburn.

Auburn 27-31 UW 13

Bitched about it 720 days straight. Right after inking UW deal he stressed the importance of an SEC DL to win the pac12. Then he neglected NG, DT. I was, still am perplexed.

Now we face an SEC team with a MWC DL. 2 years from now we'll have an SEC DL. Unfortunately the pac12 is going to look like pussy league again because of it. Stanford should be playing Auburn.

Auburn 27-31 UW 13
    We're not letting you back on the wagon Pumpeii
    That's ok. Its Stanford vs Utah in pac champ anyway...dont overlook Oregon either. I had hard time between picking Stanford or Oregon. I took Love and his 230 yds at Autzen as the deciding factor.
  • BreadBread Member Posts: 4,011

Auburn 27-31 UW 13
    That's ok. Its Stanford vs Utah in pac champ anyway...dont overlook Oregon either. I had hard time between picking Stanford or Oregon. I took Love and his 230 yds at Autzen as the deciding factor.
    UTAH always collapses. Oregon Vs Stanford much more likely.
  • YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 34,988 Founders Club

Auburn 27-31 UW 13
    I'm not picking us to beat Auburn, but we are plenty good enough overall to win the Pac. Not sold on Stanford at all.
  • TommySQCTommySQC Member Posts: 5,813

Auburn 27-31 UW 13

Damn near every time I read a season prediction, they have Oregon beating UW in Autzen off a bye week. Not exactly a darkhorse.
  • backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,839

Be VERY worried about the 2018 DL I repeatedly warned about in '15-'16. I told u tards ad fucking nauseam '18 would be a welcome mat for the oppositions running game. Its ugly!!! The LB'S wont help much. Maybe alk-on Jake Wambat will be the 2nd coming of Scooby Doo Wright, but let's be realistic..

Wellington where are you? Eastside players never pan out. For every Budda or Ahmed there's 3 Izbicki's. Never recruit an LW player, unfortunately my Alma Mater.

Edit: so not to piss off Steel2 and Yobates, the school is great at turning out successful capitalists, and fine young men and hot bitches...but not D'1 footballers'

strong agree
  • FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823

I remember saying this and pup agreed with me

Race do you toss salad like pup too?
  • picalogestabopicalogestabo Member Posts: 651

Mike Lustyk says "fuck you"
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,853

no one does it quite like pup
  • PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,731 Founders Club

no one does it quite like pup
    I endurED a long night of drugs and a tossed salad. Today is another day and a new day. Cant blame the bitch for the funny taste in my mouth and the bad breath forever. Just put a brushin on and a smile and move the fuck on.