Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Google is RIGGED!!

Comments

• Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,160
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Yeah but Bush was classy
  • Options
    BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,333
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

Black approval in the 20's or low 30's after two years of calling him a racist daily

Most GOP hit the ceiling at 10

Nice illustration of under or no reporting of positive news

Its like you were trying to make my point for me

Oh and no big deal to make an agreement with Mexico by a guy who hates Mexicans and wants to kick the all out. Especially after the hysteria when NAFTA was scrapped

Canada is slinking back to the table now too. Oh but its just a waste of time. For fucks sake

You guys were wrong so many fucking times. Man up and own it

#clockworkshill
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,739
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    All three automakers stock prices went up today after the announcement of the Mexican deal. I'll take Mexican labor and more jobs in Mexico over back-stabbing, throat-slitting China any day of the week. Those who decry the anti-immigrant bias and policies should be jumping for joy at the solid just done for them. But they won't, and CNN will tell stories about the "exploitation" of Mexico when they never said a peep about China.
  • Options
    dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,220

Most of the media is rigged, and it's only going to get worse as all the graduates of liberal, marxist humanities departments throughout the country join the workforce and start paying off those giant heaps of student loans. When they come home from their job at Geico, which they could have gotten without a college degree, they want to watch something that confirms all that schooling they did was worthwhile and they are truly a "better person" than the average guy. So they tune into channels and read articles from other uber liberals like themselves all through their 20s and 30s. Then, at 40 or so, they wake the fuck up and turn conservative. This is why the dominant concern from media is the 18-34 demographic, which is for college age kids through their first divorce or second kid, when people finally start to wake up and start worrying about real priorities.

I'm sure that's it.

All three automakers stock prices went up today after the announcement of the Mexican deal. I'll take Mexican labor and more jobs in Mexico over back-stabbing, throat-slitting China any day of the week. Those who decry the anti-immigrant bias and policies should be jumping for joy at the solid just done for them. But they won't, and CNN will tell stories about the "exploitation" of Mexico when they never said a peep about China.

Daily market watch is the liberals' domain.

But it works for you, too, I guess.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    dflea said:

Most of the media is rigged, and it's only going to get worse as all the graduates of liberal, marxist humanities departments throughout the country join the workforce and start paying off those giant heaps of student loans. When they come home from their job at Geico, which they could have gotten without a college degree, they want to watch something that confirms all that schooling they did was worthwhile and they are truly a "better person" than the average guy. So they tune into channels and read articles from other uber liberals like themselves all through their 20s and 30s. Then, at 40 or so, they wake the fuck up and turn conservative. This is why the dominant concern from media is the 18-34 demographic, which is for college age kids through their first divorce or second kid, when people finally start to wake up and start worrying about real priorities.

I'm sure that's it.

Keep it classy around here please
  • Options
    dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,220
    I'm no good at classy.

Not from Nebraska.
  • Options
    There's a lot I don't like about Trump, like his EPA appointees, his favoritism toward Wall Street and large corporations, and some of his biases that come across as racist, sexist or unnecessarily divisive. I'll give the nod to his critics on that stuff. But I've seen this movie before, back in 1983, when people had "had enough" of Reagan and Mondale chose the first woman running mate.

Then came the 1984 Elections, which Reagan won by 48 states, putting an exclamation point on his first election victory, and after which the Democratic Party looked like the Gettysburg Battlefield.

I was in HS at the time, but I remember very well the arrogance of the Democratic Party throughout 1983 and 1984, prior to that election, still believing Reagan's first victory was stolen or a mistake. We could see that again, very easily.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

He's right and the way the media slants his coverage leaves twitter as a great pulpit

No doubt many would love to see that stop

Shit, if he just STFU, tried to act "Presidential" and quit with the twitter wars, he might be able to crack 50%. Trump has SOME intuitive political genius, but a REAL stable genius could easily have much higher approval ratings.
    You mean like George W Bush?

Bull shit. You don't sit there and take it from the most hate filled lying pieces of shit this country has ever seen.

You fight back

Fuck your polls. The Black voters are liking him more and more because they aren't pussies like white boys

See anything on Mexico trade this week? The stock market reaction?

NO you say CNN lying again about a story that Lanny Davis admitted he was lying about

Keep tweeting. Never take the advice of those trying to destroy you
    Well, Dubya, in spite of the biggest foreign policy debacle since Vietnam actually managed to crack 50% of the popular vote and get reelected. There's no mutual exclusivity whatsoever between displaying a bit of class and confidence as a leader and fighting back against political advisories.
    And he was at 30% when he left

He was trashed mercilessly. That's why JEB! got his ass kicked by a shit talking New Yorker who was going to fight back not pretend this is classy or something

Where is the class and confidence among the opposition? That's what I thought

Fucking Brennan called Trump a traitor. Should Trump invite him for some fucking tea?
    Yeah had nothing to do with his shitty wars and the worst economy since the Great Depression. It's the left-wing media!
    The two wars that continued every day under Obama along with the worst recovery in history?

Was Obama at 30%? Did he get covered differently?

You've been a big help here today making my points for me
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,776
    dflea said:

I'm no good at classy.

Not from Nebraska.

Might I suggest www.nebraskacoeds.com to acclimate yourself.

• Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

There's a lot I don't like about Trump, like his EPA appointees, his favoritism toward Wall Street and large corporations, and some of his biases that come across as racist, sexist or unnecessarily divisive. I'll give the nod to his critics on that stuff. But I've seen this movie before, back in 1983, when people had "had enough" of Reagan and Mondale chose the first woman running mate.

Then came the 1984 Elections, which Reagan won by 48 states, putting an exclamation point on his first election victory, and after which the Democratic Party looked like the Gettysburg Battlefield.

I was in HS at the time, but I remember very well the arrogance of the Democratic Party throughout 1983 and 1984, prior to that election, still believing Reagan's first victory was stolen or a mistake. We could see that again, very easily.

Reagan did lose the Senate on the first mid terms

Quite normal really. Lots of Presidents have a loss in the first mid terms in their desk drawer

If the GOP keeps both houses it will cause massive panic among the dems and they will turn to a Cortez the Killer type candidate for 2020.

McConnell and Ryan act like they want to lose because losers lose
  • Options
    dflea said:

I'm sure that's it.

I try to stay on top of my investments, that's true. And I also know a lot of Mexicans and Central Americans who might benefit a lot, whether working here or at home, from better trade and immigration policies that will be bolstered by the goodwill that can come from improved trading relationships. These are good things, which liberals will hate on, because they involve money, which Liberals suck at. And they'll cite Cuba, Puerto Rico or Haiti as proof the US is racist, imperialist and colonialist, despite the better lives lived in those places when the US has a healthy, mutually beneficial relationship with them.
  • Options
    UWhuskytskeetUWhuskytskeet Member Posts: 7,108
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer

He's right and the way the media slants his coverage leaves twitter as a great pulpit

Shit, if he just STFU, tried to act "Presidential" and quit with the twitter wars, he might be able to crack 50%. Trump has SOME intuitive political genius, but a REAL stable genius could easily have much higher approval ratings.

Bull shit. You don't sit there and take it from the most hate filled lying pieces of shit this country has ever seen.

You fight back

Fuck your polls. The Black voters are liking him more and more because they aren't pussies like white boys

NO you say CNN lying again about a story that Lanny Davis admitted he was lying about

Well, Dubya, in spite of the biggest foreign policy debacle since Vietnam actually managed to crack 50% of the popular vote and get reelected. There's no mutual exclusivity whatsoever between displaying a bit of class and confidence as a leader and fighting back against political advisories.

He was trashed mercilessly. That's why JEB! got his ass kicked by a shit talking New Yorker who was going to fight back not pretend this is classy or something

Fucking Brennan called Trump a traitor. Should Trump invite him for some fucking tea?
    Yeah had nothing to do with his shitty wars and the worst economy since the Great Depression. It's the left-wing media!
    The two wars that continued every day under Obama along with the worst recovery in history?

Huh? Iraq and Afghanistan were wound down under Obama.

You hated this AWESOME economy 18 months ago. HTH.
  • Options
    BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,333

Big fucking deal. Car company execs get richer. Neat. Typical Trump is looking out for his wallet and his cronies wallets and ignoring what is BEST FOR THE AMERICAN PEOPLE. Lap it up trumptards. Your mfring jerb aint coming back.
  • Options

Quite normal really. Lots of Presidents have a loss in the first mid terms in their desk drawer

If the GOP keeps both houses it will cause massive panic among the dems and they will turn to a Cortez the Killer type candidate for 2020.

Yeah, so, why'd you have to bring that up? 2020 is going to be the ultimate Cult-Of-Personality, Thumbs-Up or Thumbs-Down on Trump election, much like Reagan in '84.
  • Options
    YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,855
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

You fight back

He left at 30% because the stupid war proved to be unwinnable and the people that shouldn't have been lent money stopped making their mortgage payments, not because he wasn't enough of an "asshole" to the left. He also got 44% of the Messican vote in 2004.

Again, to my earlier point, if your position is that Trump is winning BIGLY, imagine how much BIGGLIER he could be winning by toning down the bombast and attacks on everyone. The left thought Reagan was the anti-Christ and was going to start WWIII and he kicked the left's ass all over the field without being a total cock. Reagan got some significant trade concessions from the Japanese in the 1980s without all the nonsense.

• Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

You fight back

Wound down? That must be why they are still going. He lost Iraq and we had to take it back

This isn't the same economy as 18 months ago

Keep going please

While Obama was "winding down" Afghanistan he managed to get more troops killed than Bush. I guess you missed the daily body counts that stopped when the Nobel Prize winner took over
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

Yeah, so, why'd you have to bring that up? 2020 is going to be the ultimate Cult-Of-Personality, Thumbs-Up or Thumbs-Down on Trump election, much like Reagan in '84.
    I agree on this but the Congress is hated and faded and the GOP is in control which could cost them
  • Options
    UWhuskytskeetUWhuskytskeet Member Posts: 7,108
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer

You fight back

Wound down? That must be why they are still going. He lost Iraq and we had to take it back

This isn't the same economy as 18 months ago

Keep going please

While Obama was "winding down" Afghanistan he managed to get more troops killed than Bush. I guess you missed the daily body counts that stopped when the Nobel Prize winner took over
    What alternate reality are you living in? The US pulled out of Iraq in 2011, Afghanistan hit it's low number of troops in 2015. Trump is ramping up the number of troops because reasons. Guess he wants to go lower than GWB.

The economy is the same as 18 months ago. Trump was handed the best economy for a new president in decades.

The black unemployment rate you love to quote?

That's all Trump, right? Definitely no trend there.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Yes Obama announced to the world a withdrawal date which ISIS really appreciated which is why we had to go back in to kick them out. Obama got more troops killed in Afghanistan. Fact

Sure the economy is just the same. Jesus