Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Google is RIGGED!!

Comments

• CirrhosisDawgCirrhosisDawg Member Posts: 6,390
    First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary

salemcoog said:

All three automakers stock prices went up today after the announcement of the Mexican deal. I'll take Mexican labor and more jobs in Mexico over back-stabbing, throat-slitting China any day of the week. Those who decry the anti-immigrant bias and policies should be jumping for joy at the solid just done for them. But they won't, and CNN will tell stories about the "exploitation" of Mexico when they never said a peep about China.

Big fucking deal. Car company execs get richer. Neat. Typical Trump is looking out for his wallet and his cronies wallets and ignoring what is BEST FOR THE AMERICAN PEOPLE. Lap it up trumptards. Your mfring jerb aint coming back.
    NYBE. At all.

How is an improved trade relationship with Mexico not good for both Mexico and the US? If you've paid any attention at all to NAFTA, you can easily see it's shortcomings, especially for Mexico, which never realized many of the benefits Al Gore and Bill Gates promised it would bring to that country, and in turn the U.S.
    The US Mexico trade relationship is soon to waver.

China and South Korea have been and are making huge investments in Mexico since Trumps dog whistle of walls and tariffs. The US is being replaced there.
    Where does all that investment money come from? Wake up.
    To finance the US current account deficit?

China.
    Christ. Nothing worse than an idiot who thinks he's a genius.

Holding the paper is worthless without remittances, you little ankle-biter.

Most idiots might get the question or the answer wrong, so congrats! You whiffed on both.
    Goodness gracious you are angry!

So the US pays “remittances” on $21 trillion of debt for our current consumption and long-term investment, (whatever the fuck “remittances” means.) But US finances capital investment in Mexico?

Did Louis gohmert put his name on this analysis?

Faggot Snowflake Argument Technique #7: Attempt - and fail - gaslighting your opponent.
    Ok!

Who can argue with this analysis. You are a formidable “opponent.”

So the US as a debtor nation holds all the cards with its $21 trillion debt owed to creditor nation China because of “remittances.” This kind of thinking explains why you are such a great success.
    Oh Cirrho: Watching you try to find your way out of the woods is as painful as watching Brownsocks run backwards toward his own end-zone. It's literally painful and I'm feeling bad for ever baiting you with a few crumbs. I only made your situation worse. My bad. I'm truly sorry.
    A “remittance” expert and humble as well? Don’t ever change.
  • TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,735
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

salemcoog said:

All three automakers stock prices went up today after the announcement of the Mexican deal. I'll take Mexican labor and more jobs in Mexico over back-stabbing, throat-slitting China any day of the week. Those who decry the anti-immigrant bias and policies should be jumping for joy at the solid just done for them. But they won't, and CNN will tell stories about the "exploitation" of Mexico when they never said a peep about China.

Big fucking deal. Car company execs get richer. Neat. Typical Trump is looking out for his wallet and his cronies wallets and ignoring what is BEST FOR THE AMERICAN PEOPLE. Lap it up trumptards. Your mfring jerb aint coming back.
    NYBE. At all.

How is an improved trade relationship with Mexico not good for both Mexico and the US? If you've paid any attention at all to NAFTA, you can easily see it's shortcomings, especially for Mexico, which never realized many of the benefits Al Gore and Bill Gates promised it would bring to that country, and in turn the U.S.

China and South Korea have been and are making huge investments in Mexico since Trumps dog whistle of walls and tariffs. The US is being replaced there.

China.

Most idiots might get the question or the answer wrong, so congrats! You whiffed on both.

So the US pays “remittances” on $21 trillion of debt for our current consumption and long-term investment, (whatever the fuck “remittances” means.) But US finances capital investment in Mexico?

Faggot Snowflake Argument Technique #7: Attempt - and fail - gaslighting your opponent.
    Ok!

So the US as a debtor nation holds all the cards with its $21 trillion debt owed to creditor nation China because of “remittances.” This kind of thinking explains why you are such a great success.
    Oh Cirrho: Watching you try to find your way out of the woods is as painful as watching Brownsocks run backwards toward his own end-zone. It's literally painful and I'm feeling bad for ever baiting you with a few crumbs. I only made your situation worse. My bad. I'm truly sorry.
    And all this time I thought you understood international finance, or at least the concept of debt and credit. Again, my bad. Wow! I really overestimated you.

salemcoog said:

NYBE. At all.

China.

Ok!

And all this time I thought you understood international finance, or at least the concept of debt and credit. Again, my bad. Wow! I really overestimated you.
    Let’s see if I have this right. The borrower controls the relationship with the creditor because of “remittances.” You must totally OWN visa and master card!
  • USMChawkUSMChawk Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,796
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam

salemcoog said:

NYBE. At all.

China.

Ok!

‘Only’ $1.18 trillion is owed to China, the rest is owed elsewhere.
    USMChawk said:

salemcoog said:

NYBE. At all.

China.

Ok!

‘Only’ $1.18 trillion is owed to China, the rest is owed elsewhere.
    Why the fuck are you replying to me with this? @TurdBuffer is the international finance expert here. Remittances and shit.

salemcoog said:

NYBE. At all.

China.

Ok!

Let’s see if I have this right. The borrower controls the relationship with the creditor because of “remittances.” You must totally OWN visa and master card!
    Right. Because borrowing and funding a sovereign country of over 300 million people is exactly like buying a microwave on your VISA card at Target.

Anticipated School-of-Hondo reply from Cirrho: "So, tell me how they differ?"

You win, Cirrho, by proving beyond a shadow of a doubt that you can't fix stupid.

salemcoog said:

NYBE. At all.

China.

Ok!

Right. Because borrowing and funding a sovereign country of over 300 million people is exactly like buying a microwave on your VISA card at Target.

Anticipated School-of-Hondo reply from Cirrho: "So, tell me how they differ?"

You win, Cirrho, by proving beyond a shadow of a doubt that you can't fix stupid.
    You’re the expert!
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,538
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    edited August 2018
    I don't mind cirros retarded views because I have a feeling I would like him in real life

Because he's a prick and not poor.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 100,680
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

I don't mind cirros retarded views because I have a feeling I would like him in real life

He's a good guy

Cirrho is the type of guy we used to invite to go somewhere, then sneak out the side door and leave him there.
    I like to drink.
    I love the Huskies.
    I hate trump.

You guys understand me! I wish my wife did.
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,538
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

Cirrho is the type of guy we used to invite to go somewhere, then sneak out the side door and leave him there.
    Found the irishman
  • ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

dflea said:

dflea said:

salemcoog said:

NYBE. At all.

I actually googled this claim and found plenty of articles on the subject long before Trump even announced.

Good effort. You may have missed a new agreement with Mexico. We? are not going to demand they stop seeing other guys
    Rigged results. Can't be trusted.

Well that's what I heard.
    Agree

Its not the content its the order and how long you have to dig to get what you are after
    So it's just lazy turds upset they have to scroll?

Chinteresting.
    How the internet actually works is not something I expect Race Ukrainian brick phone Bannon to ever grasp. Just ask him about Net Neutrality.
    I recall beating you rather severely on the subject. Shane had to comfort you

Has the internet collapsed yet after the couple months of net neutrality went away. Funny how it was built without it and performs better again without it

But talking points need to be talked
    Sad to see the elderly start losing their short term memory. Oh well, so turns the world.

Way to move the goalposts btw. “Has the internet collapsed???” Good one. Performing better??? More proof you still don’t get the debate. At all. Since literally nobody thought the internet would collapse.
    What were we talking about?
    Yeah I’d wanna shift gears too if I was you. You’re entering wheelhouse territory.

We were talking about Johanna vs Christina

Which would you rather bang? #HGTV
  • HoustonHuskyHoustonHusky Member Posts: 5,951
    First Anniversary First Comment Photogenic 5 Awesomes

salemcoog said:

NYBE. At all.

I actually googled this claim and found plenty of articles on the subject long before Trump even announced.

Good effort. You may have missed a new agreement with Mexico. We? are not going to demand they stop seeing other guys
    There’s no new agreement with Mexico. There’s an outline of something that someday might go to the senate for treaty revision and approval (once Canada is also a signatory).

Looking at today’s shit posting:
    Louis gohmert put his name on it?
    There’s an agreement with Mexico?
    “I googled that claim?”

This is sad to witness.
    Many people are saying.
    Sad...
    There is so much stupid in this poast it would make HondoFS proud...
  • 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    edited August 2018

salemcoog said:

NYBE. At all.

There’s no new agreement with Mexico. There’s an outline of something that someday might go to the senate for treaty revision and approval (once Canada is also a signatory).

“I googled that claim?”

This is sad to witness.
    Many people are saying.
    Sad...
    What exactly is incorrect or what stupid do you see?
    2001400ex said:

salemcoog said:

NYBE. At all.

“I googled that claim?”

This is sad to witness.
    Many people are saying.
    Sad...
    Classic stupid Hondo technique.

Allow me, @HoustonHusky. Fuck Off, Hondo.

2001400ex said:

salemcoog said:

NYBE. At all.

“I googled that claim?”

This is sad to witness.
    Many people are saying.
    Sad...
    Classic stupid Hondo technique.

Allow me, @HoustonHusky. Fuck Off, Hondo.
    See.
    Hondo's game:
    1. Shit post a far left article or post.
    2. Play dumb and ask child-like questions in hope of setting traps.
    3. When traps fail, move goal posts.
    4. Play dumb throughout remainder of thread with portable goal posts.

Hondo's game:
    1. Shit post a far left article or post.
    2. Play dumb and ask child-like questions in hope of setting traps.
    3. When traps fail, move goal posts.
    4. Play dumb throughout remainder of thread with portable goal posts.

Sounds like you care.