Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,933 Founders Club
  • GladstoneGladstone Member Posts: 16,419

“But when it was announced in November of 2019 that Auburn and Washington would face off in the Chick-fil-A Kickoff Game at Mercedes-Benz Stadium in Atlanta to open the 2018 season, the Tigers had to know almost exactly what they were getting.”

Technically gifted writing

• BallzBallz Member Posts: 4,735

Gladstone said:

“But when it was announced in November of 2019 that Auburn and Washington would face off in the Chick-fil-A Kickoff Game at Mercedes-Benz Stadium in Atlanta to open the 2018 season, the Tigers had to know almost exactly what they were getting.”

I don't know how this fucker never gets hurt. I guess when he shits his pants, his body relaxes and turns into jelly, thus absorbing the hits better.
    He follows the TB12 method. Weak, soft, pliable muscle.
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

Gladstone said:

I don't know how this fucker never gets hurt. I guess when he shits his pants, his body relaxes and turns into jelly, thus absorbing the hits better.
    He follows the TB12 method. Weak, soft, pliable muscle.
    Don’t ever put Tom Brady and Jake Browning in the same sentence please.

TIA.
  • uziuzi Member Posts: 1,298

Gladstone said:

I know you're being sarcastic but he was hurt badly enough to require surgery on his throwing shoulder and it made him an even shittier passer for a while.
  • PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,727 Founders Club
    uzi said:

Gladstone said:

I know you're being sarcastic but he was hurt badly enough to require surgery on his throwing shoulder and it made him an even shittier passer for a while.
    I really don't wish him any serious injury. I just want one of these hits to knock his pussy personality out of him. But, that won't happen, especially since it hasn't already happened with 4 years of HS and 3 years of college under his belt.