Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Later Guys

2»

Comments

• SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,357 Founders Club
    I will need @DerekJohnson to tell me if you double penetrated paid.
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    Swaye said:

Doogles said:

@Swaye there is a shop at the Nashville airport called Spirit of the Red Horse. It prominently displays an Indian headdress and other dreamcatching doo-dads in the front.

Not sure how I'm supposed to feel about it.

• PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 25,500 Swaye's Wigwam
    Doogles said:

My flight back to LA departs in 50 minutes, the maid threw the expense reports away, my rental is downtown in a parking garage somewhere and I have 3% battery with no charger.

Not going to make it so I might as well poast here!

How come every idiot on here that poasts uncropped screenshots with under 10% battery has fucking T-Mobile?

Im noticing a trend
  • FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823

Doogles said:

My flight back to LA departs in 50 minutes, the maid threw the expense reports away, my rental is downtown in a parking garage somewhere and I have 3% battery with no charger.

How come every idiot on here that poasts uncropped screenshots with under 10% battery has fucking T-Mobile?

Im noticing a trend
    Caz we save our money for drugs whores and alcohol.
  • FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    Swaye said:

Yes Doogles paid twice. Late last night from a Tennessee bar. Then this morning he apparently didn't remember donating and he donated again. He has since instructed me to roll it over to next year.

Jokes on him! We'll be in Thailand with all his money getting AIDS next year!
    Next year?
  • DeepSeaZDeepSeaZ Member Posts: 3,901
    Swaye said:

Yes Doogles paid twice. Late last night from a Tennessee bar. Then this morning he apparently didn't remember donating and he donated again. He has since instructed me to roll it over to next year.

Sweet! We can throw a Derek and Sway AIDs fundraiser
  • PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 25,500 Swaye's Wigwam
    Doogles said:

Doogles said:

Im noticing a trend
    You'd kill for my bender lifestyle, Stick to the playing field PGOS

Been there, done that.

Enjoy T Mobile
  • pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 19,998 Founders Club
    Swaye said:

If this actually happens, I'll be there.

@DerekJohnson's first soapy is on me.
  • PurpleJPurpleJ Member Posts: 36,942 Founders Club

I thought spending time on this hellhole website was already the best way to kill time at work?
    When I worked for the govmint, I often worried that the IT guys would come back from smoking a J and block this site.
    Been runnin deez streetz fo years an I aint never been smoked homie. Checc ya faccs!
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,422 Founders Club

Swaye said:

Next year?
    I'm boarding a plane as we speak bound for Bangkok.