Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Jacksonville

2»

Comments

• oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    edited August 2018
    Shit parenting usually results in shit kids. Start holding the parents more accountable for underage kids who commit serious crimes with guns.
  • USMChawkUSMChawk Member Posts: 1,796

USMChawk said:

2001400ex said:

Hogg is fair game. He may have been a victim of school violence, but he's also involved in a movement that wants to confiscate guns, shut down organizations that support gun rights by going after the insurance companies they use and their banking partners. Those kind of tactics should be shut down. That isn't exercising free speech.

Still sounds like the NRA is afraid of a high school kid.
    He graduated and is 18; not a kid and no longer is high school (I’m pretty sure that was mentioned before, in a thread you were commenting on). But hey, don’t let facts get in the way of your narrative.
    TYFYS
    IKBMTY
  • Doog_de_JourDoog_de_Jour Member Posts: 7,958 Standard Supporter
    Simply awful.

One thing I just need to vent about, why after each of these shootings does the fucking press keep releasing details about the shooter? We know a big part of why these people do this is for notoriety, so why aren’t people getting angrier about all the dipshits (I’m not just including the networks, but everyone on social media) that keep fanning the flames through their coverage?
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,087 Standard Supporter
    2001400ex said:

The NRA and all their allies are afraid of a high school kid.
    No we dislike the massive attention the media has given this little Nazi shit. The kids mom works for CNN and he used the school shooting tragedy for his own gain as he want's to make up fake news at CNN when he grows up.
  • BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,346
    salemcoog said:

And then all hell breaks loose into a soup of name calling shit poasting until a few days pass and then people move on until it happens again.

New bored motto?