Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,844
    If those who lost their lives were all “professional gamers”, my Ts and Ps will be reserved for the shooter.
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    Champion first person shooter showed up
  • RoadTripRoadTrip Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,638 Founders Club
    I heard that homo Hogg barely escaped with his life
  • 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457

The NRA and all their allies are afraid of a high school kid.
  • oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    2001400ex said:

The NRA and all their allies are afraid of a high school kid.
    Your authoritarian 'liberals' at work. Do you support this? Answer the fucking question.

There is growing evidence that some of America’s financial elite want to create a world in which America’s public policy decisions emanate from corporate boardrooms in Manhattan rather than from citizens and their elected officials. This was demonstrated in recent weeks when both Citigroup and Bank of America announced changes to their corporate guidelines aimed at preventing law-abiding Americans from exercising their constitutional rights.

According to Citigroup’s new policy, the nation’s fourth largest bank will withhold business from companies that fail to sufficiently curtail the Second Amendment rights of their customers. Specifically, the policy requires “new retail sector clients or partners” to refrain from selling standard-capacity magazines, to prohibit the sale of firearms to law-abiding adults aged 18 to 20 years-old, and to ignore a vital statutory safety valve provision that permits a Federal Firearms Licensee (FFL) to transfer a firearm three days after a background check has been initiated. Citigroup has also stated that it will further scrutinize the firearms manufacturers they do business with

https://nraila.org/articles/20180413/bailed-out-banks-launch-coordinated-attack-on-law-abiding-gun-owners
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,485 Standard Supporter
    Gladstone said:

Pretty fucking soulless to make mockery of this. Since you're all in a laughing and jovial mood, here's the first victim seconds before he died (you can see the laser on him)

https://i.gyazo.com/d60f99b02ee1cf041c6733cdaa0b9877.mp4

If I ever become such a polititard as to make light of kids getting shot to either serve or counter a political agenda, I'd kill myself.

I agree. I saw/heard that twitch clip and wish I hadn’t.
  • oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    edited August 2018
    Hogg is fair game. He may have been a victim of school violence, but he's also involved in a movement that wants to confiscate guns and shut down organizations that support gun rights by going after the insurance companies they use and their banking partners. Those kind of tactics should be shut down. That isn't exercising free speech.

Hogg is fair game. He may have been a victim of school violence, but he's also involved in a movement that wants to confiscate guns, shut down organizations that support gun rights by going after the insurance companies they use and their banking partners. Those kind of tactics should be shut down. That isn't exercising free speech.

Still sounds like the NRA is afraid of a high school kid.
  • USMChawkUSMChawk Member Posts: 1,796
    2001400ex said:

Hogg is fair game. He may have been a victim of school violence, but he's also involved in a movement that wants to confiscate guns, shut down organizations that support gun rights by going after the insurance companies they use and their banking partners. Those kind of tactics should be shut down. That isn't exercising free speech.

He graduated and is 18; not a kid and no longer is high school (I’m pretty sure that was mentioned before, in a thread you were commenting on). But hey, don’t let facts get in the way of your narrative.
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781

Hogg is fair game. He may have been a victim of school violence, but he's also involved in a movement that wants to confiscate guns and shut down organizations that support gun rights by going after the insurance companies they use and their banking partners. Those kind of tactics should be shut down. That isn't exercising free speech.

I wish that smarmy little cunt would have been shot in the school.
    USMChawk said:

2001400ex said:

He graduated and is 18; not a kid and no longer is high school (I’m pretty sure that was mentioned before, in a thread you were commenting on). But hey, don’t let facts get in the way of your narrative.
    Yes.. The NRA and you being scared of an 18 year old dude is much better.
  • Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246
    I learned in the early 2000's that you don't run the clock out on Madden.
  • Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246

Gladstone said:

Pretty fucking soulless to make mockery of this. Since you're all in a laughing and jovial mood, here's the first victim seconds before he died (you can see the laser on him)

https://i.gyazo.com/d60f99b02ee1cf041c6733cdaa0b9877.mp4

If I ever become such a polititard as to make light of kids getting shot to either serve or counter a political agenda, I'd kill myself.

I agree. I saw/heard that twitch clip and wish I hadn’t.
    Don't worry though, Sledoog thinks some guy making just over minimum wage will go running into that.
  • USMChawkUSMChawk Member Posts: 1,796
    2001400ex said:

USMChawk said:

2001400ex said:

Triggered.
    USMChawk said:

2001400ex said:

USMChawk said:

2001400ex said:

Triggered.
    Lol wut? You are the one thinking an 18 year old kid is more powerful than the NRA.
  • BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,346
    USMChawk said:

2001400ex said:

TYFYS