Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

TSiO Episode #52: The Season is Over and We are Previewing it!

13»

Comments

• Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
    salemcoog said:

I can’t wait for Dennis to hate on Tequillas “nephew” when on Official visit in 2026.

Guaranteed to happen
  • Options
    YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,952
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Glad to have @Tequilla back in the fold. Agree on the hilarity of the Coach Feld impersonation.

I was most aroused when you three came to the conclusion that 2018 is likely to be our least talented roster of the next 5 years.
  • Options
    Edwin_BambinoEdwin_Bambino Member Posts: 2,943
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Dennis was drunk as fuck. Loved it, could barely speak by the end. Teq kudos, you a solid host.

FLEX FRIDAYS!
  • Options
    GladstoneGladstone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 16,417
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    edited August 2018

Dennis was drunk as fuck. Loved it, could barely speak by the end. Teq kudos, you a solid host.

FLEX FRIDAYS!

The more inebriated those two are the more entertaining these tend to be, as is their accompanying malapropisms and vitriol towards, well, everything. Except MMFG.

edit: image of Coker meeting Rapp in the Coke factory was legit lol irl moment
  • Options
    Gladstone said:

FLEX FRIDAYS!

The more inebriated those two are the more entertaining these tend to be, as is their accompanying malapropisms and vitriol towards, well, everything. Except MMFG.

edit: image of Coker meeting Rapp in the Coke factory was legit lol irl moment
    True story ... Pepsi was talking about Rapp at the Coke factory but it took so long that I lost the punchline due to the effects of 151
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    Standard Supporter

FLEX FRIDAYS!

The telltale sign of how inebriated DDY: the number of times he says "God Bless You _____"
    I might count the consecutive "WE'RE FUCKED!"
  • Options

FLEX FRIDAYS!

The telltale sign of how inebriated DDY: the number of times he says "God Bless You _____"
    I listened to it in the car and my 2 year old started yelling “we’re fucked!” after about the 4th time Dennis said it.
    It was bound to happen sooner or later this fall
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    Standard Supporter
    Tequilla said:

FLEX FRIDAYS!

I listened to it in the car and my 2 year old started yelling “we’re fucked!” after about the 4th time Dennis said it.
    It was bound to happen sooner or later this fall
    You know the smell of spoiled milk?

Well, change out milk with the lemon party special of the day