Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

TSiO Episode #52: The Season is Over and We are Previewing it!

Comments

• Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
    @89ute my Arizona pick is less about Arizona as it is looking around at the South and the schedule. I think Utah will be the best team but when you factor in the fact that USC could play their way out of the conference race early in the season and Arizona misses UW/Stanford and gets Oregon at home whereas Utah gets all 3 of UW, Stanford, and Oregon and that's the difference. Sumlin will give them a boost in Year 1 and I see them getting to 7-2 in conference which will be a game better than what Utah ends up at (and I do think that Utah will beat both USC and Arizona at home).
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    Gladstone said:

triggered-about-OL-recruiting coker is best coker. who made that original argument about retaining straußer because 2016 OL was good?

Roaddawg
  • Options
    Dennis_DeYoungDennis_DeYoung Member Posts: 14,754
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    AZDuck said:

I didn’t hear my shoutout, pod is trash

Listen again, it's in there!
  • Options
    Doog_de_JourDoog_de_Jour Member Posts: 7,958
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

I’ll get the ass-kissing stuff out of the way first:

This has been one of my favorite pods in awhile. I’ll never tire of Dennis’ cackling and “why did they do that?” RE: the Jonathan Smith hire. The image of Pepsi running into Taylor Rapp at the Coca-Cola plant is gold. And I liked Teq’s Aaron Feld impression.

BUT...

I think it’s time you guys stop saying things like “oh Jake Browning is a nice kid” etc. then go on to rant about how fucked we? are on offense because he’s our QB.
    It reminds me of the this scene in the HBO show “Silicon Valley”:

https://youtu.be/pF8o3UrwksU

Therefore, I propose moving forward you guys just say “JIGBY” (Jake is great, but you know) and then talk all the shit you need to. Saves precious moments that you could use to...drink.

I am going to bump this next Saturday when you will be livid and calling brownsox all kinds of ungodly names without saying jigby
    So that would be about ten minutes into the first quarter.

That’s fair.
  • Options
    BreadBread Member Posts: 3,979
    Looks like you had more audio issues. The segment praising chin and projecting his future record breaking career appears to be missing.
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes

This has been one of my favorite pods in awhile. I’ll never tire of Dennis’ cackling and “why did they do that?” RE: the Jonathan Smith hire. The image of Pepsi running into Taylor Rapp at the Coca-Cola plant is gold. And I liked Teq’s Aaron Feld impression.

BUT...

I think it’s time you guys stop saying things like “oh Jake Browning is a nice kid” etc. then go on to rant about how fucked we? are on offense because he’s our QB.

Therefore, I propose moving forward you guys just say “JIGBY” (Jake is great, but you know) and then talk all the shit you need to. Saves precious moments that you could use to...drink.

I am going to bump this next Saturday when you will be livid and calling brownsox all kinds of ungodly names without saying jigby
    So that would be about ten minutes into the first quarter.

That’s fair.
    over / under is always set 5
  • Options
    BaphometBaphomet Member Posts: 1,511

That web player is ass. Y'all need to get on Spotify. Just saying.

Just download the file and listen to it locally on the app of your choice.
  • Options
    Fear_BonerFear_Boner Member Posts: 756
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes

Great pod. @Tequilla when you’re not drunk & yelling the whole tim, you’re pretty good on these.

Fill the sleeves!
  • Options
    NorwegianHuskyNorwegianHusky Member Posts: 3,422

BUT...

It's funny because that character as well as the actor who plays him are both complete cunts.
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,064
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

BUT...

Is JIGBY flat bed approved?