Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

I get mail

13»

Comments

• RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,519 Founders Club

Double sided UW poster came with tickets. On one side it’s Browning, MMFG and Trey. The other is Gaines, JoJo and Rapp Culture. I asked my wife which side she wanted taped to the ceiling over the bed. She picked defense because “I don’t really like Browning. He kinda seems like a pussy.” I came. True story. Go Dawgs!

When did you and Shane get married?
    Huh? You were the best man. Do you not remember the ceremony?
    If you remember your wedding you weren't there
  • Doog_de_JourDoog_de_Jour Member Posts: 7,958 Standard Supporter

Man, the halfbrain spouses seem to unified in their belief that Jake has a mangina.

Your wives sound awesome.

And yes, I have the new poster hanging up at work with the Gaines, JoJo, and Rapp Culture side facing.
    You should start the wines of hardcore Husky therapy group.
    First meeting: Cabs that drink like Merlots.

If people could RSVP as soon as possible that would be great. I need to make sure there are enough tables at Vino at the Landing.
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,486 Standard Supporter

Man, the halfbrain spouses seem to unified in their belief that Jake has a mangina.

Your wives sound awesome.

And yes, I have the new poster hanging up at work with the Gaines, JoJo, and Rapp Culture side facing.
    You should start the wines of hardcore Husky therapy group.
    First meeting: Cabs that drink like Merlots.

If people could RSVP as soon as possible that would be great. I need to make sure there are enough tables at Vino at the Landing.
    We?re gonna get in trouble that night ;-)