Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

I get mail

Double sided UW poster came with tickets. On one side it’s Browning, MMFG and Trey. The other is Gaines, JoJo and Rapp Culture. I asked my wife which side she wanted taped to the ceiling over the bed. She picked defense because “I don’t really like Browning. He kinda seems like a pussy.” I came. True story. Go Dawgs!

Comments

• dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
  • YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 34,977 Founders Club

Double sided UW poster came with tickets. On one side it’s Browning, MMFG and Trey. The other is Gaines, JoJo and Rapp Culture. I asked my wife which side she wanted taped to the ceiling over the bed. She picked defense because “I don’t really like Browning. He kinda seems like a pussy.” I came. True story. Go Dawgs!

Quit plagiarism of my shit fucko: https://hardcorehusky.com/discussion/50132/i-get-packages-in-the-mail

All kidding aside, Mrs Snow, had the exact same reaction- i.e., he's on the cover - what a pussy? If Skinny had been on the cover the reaction would have been different.
    Mrs. Fremont likes the brothers from bad neighborhoods with bad attitudes. Slow strategy QBs and kickers are NOT invited to the gang bang.
    Pretty much the opposite for us- i.e., preference is for 6'4" or above cerebral, slow strategy QB...with another sport as a fall back option. #3rdoption
  • HuskyJWHuskyJW Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,343 Swaye's Wigwam
    edited August 2018

What's his name?
  • DeepSeaZDeepSeaZ Member Posts: 3,901

Quit plagiarism of my shit fucko: https://hardcorehusky.com/discussion/50132/i-get-packages-in-the-mail

All kidding aside, Mrs Snow, had the exact same reaction- i.e., he's on the cover - what a pussy? If Skinny had been on the cover the reaction would have been different.
    Probably a good thing. No one needs to here their wives say they want to snort lines of coke off another man’s D.
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

Last night, I was watching Big Brother with Mrs. Doog Shit (yes it is a guilty pleasure of mine).

During one of their competitions, a guy kept saying "Defense wins championships!!!!"

I told her, "he's right you know". To which her reply was, "well yeah, your pussy QB who runs back 20 yards for a sack isn't going to do it".

All I said was, "I love you".

Brett earned that Veto

(Mrs DNC also enjoys Big Brother...fuck it, it's a decent show with a great set of characters this season).