Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Auburn secondary has big test in Washington's Jake Browning, nation's most accurate returning QB

2»

Comments

• PurpleJPurpleJ Member Posts: 36,942 Founders Club

First and 10 Washington. Jake Browning in at quarterback. This senior QB has a great arm and we expect Coach Petersen to let him show it off here in the passing game. Auburn defense looks confused lining up...here’s the snap. It’s an option play?!?! Browning rolls right, pitch- no, fakes the pitch to the RB Gaskin, cuts up field, spins, gets a block from his TE, oh boy Jake Browning crosses mid field. He’s got a convoy of blockers! 45, 40, one man to beat! 25, 20! No ones gonna catch him! Browning is gonna score! Chris Petersen has done it again! Touchdown Huskies! The purple and gold crowd is going crazy here in Atlanta. Extra point is good! And Washington is showing us all what kind of fight they have. Auburn will get the ball back with 3 minutes left here in the 4th nursing a 28-7 lead.

Again Tom, leave the football talk to the other gender.
    I made a SERIOUS football post and your reply was some gender politics nonsense. Let us all know when you plan on doing any football talk.
    Typical libtard bringing his freaky deaky gender bender shit into everything IMO
  • ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
    PurpleJ said:

First and 10 Washington. Jake Browning in at quarterback. This senior QB has a great arm and we expect Coach Petersen to let him show it off here in the passing game. Auburn defense looks confused lining up...here’s the snap. It’s an option play?!?! Browning rolls right, pitch- no, fakes the pitch to the RB Gaskin, cuts up field, spins, gets a block from his TE, oh boy Jake Browning crosses mid field. He’s got a convoy of blockers! 45, 40, one man to beat! 25, 20! No ones gonna catch him! Browning is gonna score! Chris Petersen has done it again! Touchdown Huskies! The purple and gold crowd is going crazy here in Atlanta. Extra point is good! And Washington is showing us all what kind of fight they have. Auburn will get the ball back with 3 minutes left here in the 4th nursing a 28-7 lead.

I made a SERIOUS football post and your reply was some gender politics nonsense. Let us all know when you plan on doing any football talk.
    Typical libtard bringing his freaky deaky gender bender shit into everything IMO
    My dick will more than bend your gender, clamdip!
  • PurpleJPurpleJ Member Posts: 36,942 Founders Club
    edited August 2018

PurpleJ said:

My dick will more than bend your gender, clamdip!
    I bend it like Beckham bitch

#futbol
  • puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133

Thats fair, my bad
  • PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,727 Founders Club

Thats fair, my bad
    My bad? Who says that any more?
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,519 Founders Club

Thats fair, my bad
    I do

My bad for doing so
    edited August 2018

Thats fair, my bad
    I do

My bad for doing so
    Race, your contributions here are quite generic. Be happy you can even post here with a few responses. Like Browning, you peaked long ago. Your board IQ° is somewhere in the lower end of the middle of the pack. Not horrible but nothing really noteworthy
  • puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133

Thats fair, my bad
    Pretty soon all of you here..

Thats fair, my bad
    Disagree!
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,486 Standard Supporter

Thats fair, my bad
    The c