Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

For those really upset about Urban

2»

Comments

• RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 100,680
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    animate said:

Lot of good discussion going on here

www.dawgman.com

Doogs hate winners

Coaches coach football not solve societies ills. The assistant and his wife are adults.

If you want to sermonize go to church where the Priest is a bulwark of our society

Wait

Where the priest is sermonizing about ethics on the left and sticking his wiener into a little boys butt on the right.

Yep.

I didn't think I needed to spell it out but thanks
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,649

www.dawgman.com

Doogs hate winners

Coaches coach football not solve societies ills. The assistant and his wife are adults.

If you want to sermonize go to church where the Priest is a bulwark of our society

Wait

The Protestant Throbber listens to the sermon knowing full well the minister is giving the lead soprano the high hard one after choir practice.

• GladstoneGladstone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 16,417
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    i hold no illusions about defending pete to the death if the situations were flipped. i do find it amusing how stupid he was to keep smith around and then claim a health condition (again). at florida it was his heart and now it's his unreliable memory. lmao
  • animateanimate Member Posts: 4,230
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

animate said:

www.dawgman.com

Doogs hate winners

Wait

Where the priest is sermonizing about ethics on the left and sticking his wiener into a little boys butt on the right.

Yep.

You're welcome!

No lie, my high school was part of a famous scandal where some of the priests were indicted and convicted of sex crimes against young boys.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 100,680
    Swaye's Wigwam
    animate said:

animate said:

www.dawgman.com

Doogs hate winners

Wait

Yep.

You're welcome!

No lie, my high school was part of a famous scandal where some of the priests were indicted and convicted of sex crimes against young boys.
    O'Dea?
  • UWhuskytskeetUWhuskytskeet Member Posts: 7,104
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer
    I just wanted him fired so OSU would suck. It's fun caring from a national perspective.
  • KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment

Having lived through two episodes here where one great coach got fired / quit for non football reason and another RB winning coach got fired in June for non football winning reasons which led to Gilby and death, I remember how many doogman posters thought the Rick firing was such a great fucking thing

Football coaches should be fired in December for not winning enough. Period.

If Urban healed sick children and turned in every wife abuser in Columbus and went 7 and 4 and lost to Michigan he would get fired.

Coaches coach.

#metoo

I always defended Rick, in part because I thought he was a good coach (flawed, but good), and it part because I liked him. Best guy I've seen to get the general community to rally around the program. Actually knew how to relate to people when interacting with the fan base. Compare/contrast Gilby and Ty, who were as socially awkward as people get.
    The pretend lawyers gotta stick together right?
    Splains why creep is a cuog fan.
  • ArtBrilesArtBriles Member Posts: 167
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

ArtBriles said:

www.dawgman.com

Doogs hate winners

Wait

I wish more people had this mindset.
    If I were a coach on the hot seat, I would hire you to be my offensive coordinator.
    As if you could afford it
  • KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    ArtBriles said:

ArtBriles said:

www.dawgman.com

Doogs hate winners

Wait

I wish more people had this mindset.
    If I were a coach on the hot seat, I would hire you to be my offensive coordinator.
    As if you could afford it
    Umm...

https://youtu.be/ZQ-YX-5bAs0