Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

For those really upset about Urban

RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,200
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
Swaye's Wigwam
Lot of good discussion going on here

www.dawgman.com

Doogs hate winners

Coaches coach football not solve societies ills. The assistant and his wife are adults.

If you want to sermonize go to church where the Priest is a bulwark of our society

Wait

Comments

• Options
    LoneStarDawgLoneStarDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 13,115
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    I am just so spitting angry when proven shitty fan bases and proven shitty coaches do shitty things
  • Options
    CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    I don't care but why suspend him at all? Either can his ass or just say fuck it we don't care about this. Either way don't be a pussy and take a fucking stand.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

I don't care but why suspend him at all? Either can his ass or just say fuck it we don't care about this. Either way don't be a pussy and take a fucking stand.

Welcome to 2018
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 59,948
    Founders Club

it's called the half-measure so you can say you did something.
    When I heard of Ohio State's decision I immediately thought of an old Half Brain podcast episode entitled "Half-Measures and Almosts"
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

Having lived through two episodes here where one great coach got fired / quit for non football reason and another RB winning coach got fired in June for non football winning reasons which led to Gilby and death, I remember how many doogman posters thought the Rick firing was such a great fucking thing

Football coaches should be fired in December for not winning enough. Period.

If Urban healed sick children and turned in every wife abuser in Columbus and went 7 and 4 and lost to Michigan he would get fired.

Coaches coach.

#metoo

I always defended Rick, in part because I thought he was a good coach (flawed, but good), and it part because I liked him. Best guy I've seen to get the general community to rally around the program. Actually knew how to relate to people when interacting with the fan base. Compare/contrast Gilby and Ty, who were as socially awkward as people get.
    Only a shitty cuog would defend RN! Anyone else beginning to suspect this guy might not be who he say he is??
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,741
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic

Having lived through two episodes here where one great coach got fired / quit for non football reason and another RB winning coach got fired in June for non football winning reasons which led to Gilby and death, I remember how many doogman posters thought the Rick firing was such a great fucking thing

If Urban healed sick children and turned in every wife abuser in Columbus and went 7 and 4 and lost to Michigan he would get fired.

Coaches coach.

#metoo

I always defended Rick, in part because I thought he was a good coach (flawed, but good), and it part because I liked him. Best guy I've seen to get the general community to rally around the program. Actually knew how to relate to people when interacting with the fan base. Compare/contrast Gilby and Ty, who were as socially awkward as people get.
    The pretend lawyers gotta stick together right?
    Bingo holmes.
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    God, I love this country. Just be great at something that people love and you can get away with horrible things. Rape, murder, pedophilia u name it. USA!!! USA!!! USA!!!
  • Options

God, I love this country. Just be great at something that people love and you can get away with horrible things. Rape, murder, pedophilia u name it. USA!!! USA!!! USA!!!

Urban didn't do any of these things.

Fuck off.
  • Options
    GrandpaSankeyGrandpaSankey Member Posts: 956
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    dnc said:

Coaches coach.

#metoo

Only a shitty cuog would defend RN! Anyone else beginning to suspect this guy might not be who he say he is??
    Even I can see he's a Quook troll trying to make REAL Cuogs look bad!!!

Which I'm totally good with, for the record.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    dnc said:

Urban didn't do any of these things.

Fuck off.
    This

The shit head who did it is the one getting a pass
  • Options
    chuckchuck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,612
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

dnc said:

Coaches coach.

#metoo

So it's lost on you and you're input is irrelevant.
  • Options
    GrandpaSankeyGrandpaSankey Member Posts: 956
    chuck said:

dnc said:

Coaches coach.

#metoo

So it's lost on you and you're input is irrelevant.
    mods?
  • Options
    animateanimate Member Posts: 4,231

www.dawgman.com

Doogs hate winners

Coaches coach football not solve societies ills. The assistant and his wife are adults.

If you want to sermonize go to church where the Priest is a bulwark of our society

Wait

Where the priest is sermonizing about ethics on the left and sticking his wiener into a little boys butt on the right.

Yep.

• Options
    animate said:

www.dawgman.com

Doogs hate winners

Wait

Where the priest is sermonizing about ethics on the left and sticking his wiener into a little boys butt on the right.

Yep.

Slow down with the generalizations there buddy, I know a priest and he wouldn't rape a fly!