Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

What's the deal with Gaines?

what type of alleged "injury" is he nursing?

Comments

• PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,727 Founders Club

He holding out, the booster check has not cleared yet. Will be good for the game as soon as the bag man delivers :wink:

Rumor has it that Herm Edwards is trying to work out a trade with Peterman and Jen. He's been eagerly waiting for a call back. So far, no deal from UW...
  • GladstoneGladstone Member Posts: 16,419
    lol you couldn't have a more devastating injury to this team than gaines

amazing
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    Gladstone said:

amazing

Disagree, slightly.

Losing Black Beast is worse.

Good thing we don't have to worry about that anymore!
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,486 Standard Supporter
    Gladstone said:

amazing

Are we still going with the "injury" story and not that he met with an agent?

Gladstone said:

amazing

Are we still going with the "injury" story and not that he met with an agent?
    ah the old bye week non contact out for the season injury to our only good pass rusher

also good times
  • AuburnFanAuburnFan Member Posts: 173
    dnc said:

Gladstone said:

amazing

Disagree, slightly.

Who is the black beast?

• dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    Gladstone said:

dnc said:

Gladstone said:

amazing

Disagree, slightly.

losing hunter bryant is not worse than losing greg fucking gaines.
    I know it's going to be an unpopular take but hear me out.

Right now Aaron Fuller is our best pass catcher. I like Fuller and think he's underrated here but he's best suited as a #3, at best.

Bryant would be by far our best threat in the passing game, at least out of the gate. We have no BTEs behind him who can stretch the defense unless Culp is far more ready than I expect.

I think the people behind and around Gaines are more ready to fill in for him than the people and around behind Bryant.

I'm not saying for the whole season but for the Auburn game, which basically is the season.

I think our receiving core will be very good by the end of the year but like Auburn's OL I don't think they'll be good out of the gate. For this game I think we can handle Auburn's OL without Gaines. I think Bryant would be a bigger difference maker.
  • FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    AuburnFan said:

dnc said:

Gladstone said:

amazing

Disagree, slightly.

Who is the black beast?

Hunter Bryant, freshman all American TE
  • AuburnFanAuburnFan Member Posts: 173
    dnc said:

Gladstone said:

dnc said:

Gladstone said:

amazing

Disagree, slightly.

Right now Aaron Fuller is our best pass catcher. I like Fuller and think he's underrated here but he's best suited as a #3, at best.

Bryant would be by far our best threat in the passing game, at least out of the gate. We have no BTEs behind him who can stretch the defense unless Culp is far more ready than I expect.

I think the people behind and around Gaines are more ready to fill in for him than the people and around behind Bryant.

I'm not saying for the whole season but for the Auburn game, which basically is the season.

I think our receiving core will be very good by the end of the year but like Auburn's OL I don't think they'll be good out of the gate. For this game I think we can handle Auburn's OL without Gaines. I think Bryant would be a bigger difference maker.

Man y'all are sleeping on our OL.
  • QuietcowskeeQuietcowskee Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,291 Swaye's Wigwam
    I just hope he’s not Penn State Gaines.
    AuburnFan said:

dnc said:

Gladstone said:

dnc said:

Gladstone said:

amazing

Disagree, slightly.

when every.single.one.of.your.takes is blabbermouth homer yeehaw simpleton nonsense it's hard to take you seriously

take a hike
  • FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    AuburnFan said:

dnc said:

Gladstone said:

dnc said:

Gladstone said:

amazing

Disagree, slightly.

Nope, good OL play take time to develop. DL usually play better than OL in opening games. So ur DL should be abusing our OL
  • PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,727 Founders Club
    Gladstone said:

AuburnFan said:

dnc said:

Gladstone said:

dnc said:

Gladstone said:

amazing

Disagree, slightly.

when every.single.one.of.your.takes is blabbermouth homer yeehaw simpleton nonsense it's hard to take you seriously

take a hike
    If we're going to bash hayseeds, I'm fucking out.