Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Anyone up for some good ole fashioned 6 9 action?

2»

Comments

• Options
    PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,488
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    Gladstone said:

dnc said:

What does that asshole @PurpleBaze have to say now?!?!?
    IDGAF, because I just bought a turquoise Vespa and am having a lot of fun riding it around town. Of course it has a basket for hauling groceries.
    How's the weather in Madison this time of year?
    Axe @Mad_Son. I don't live there any more.
  • Options
    AuburnFanAuburnFan Member Posts: 173
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes Name Dropper
    salemcoog said:

dnc said:

Didn't we lose to Pedo State and they have McSwirley coming back?

Yep.

No Barkley though.
    Won’t matter. They win the B10 and make the CFP. Just goes to show the fucktardedness of the voters that the team that Clownstomped the UW (but but, we came back!!!) and a team that lost 4 games is ranked ahead of the Penn St. Thank god there is only one poll that kinda matters and we won’t see it for 3 months. With that said Auburn probably loses 4 games this year too. You guys, with your pillow soft schedule, could back into a 3 loss Season.

This game is big for AU and Wash .... but there's no way in hell AU loses 4 .... All this hype over Miss St .... I don't get it. They lost one of the best Xs & Os coaches in the game (Mullen) who was a wizard with 3 star talent (I expect him to do very well at UF in about 3 years).
    You bring in Moorehead (I like him) but he's going from Barkley and McSorely to Fitzgerald and ???? .... Auburn beat Miss St 49-10 last year.
    AU is better this year, Miss St is not.

If Auburn beats UW ... they will be undefeated heading into Athens. UGA has recruited well the last two years, but they lose some STUDs on the Defense and only return 4 starters.

Bama will be extremely good
  • Options
    DooglesDoogles Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,476
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • Options
    UWhuskytskeetUWhuskytskeet Member Posts: 7,108
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer
  • Options
    SECDAWGSECDAWG Member Posts: 5,004
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    AuburnFan said:

salemcoog said:

dnc said:

Didn't we lose to Pedo State and they have McSwirley coming back?

Yep.

No Barkley though.
    Won’t matter. They win the B10 and make the CFP. Just goes to show the fucktardedness of the voters that the team that Clownstomped the UW (but but, we came back!!!) and a team that lost 4 games is ranked ahead of the Penn St. Thank god there is only one poll that kinda matters and we won’t see it for 3 months. With that said Auburn probably loses 4 games this year too. You guys, with your pillow soft schedule, could back into a 3 loss Season.

This game is big for AU and Wash .... but there's no way in hell AU loses 4 .... All this hype over Miss St .... I don't get it. They lost one of the best Xs & Os coaches in the game (Mullen) who was a wizard with 3 star talent (I expect him to do very well at UF in about 3 years).
    You bring in Moorehead (I like him) but he's going from Barkley and McSorely to Fitzgerald and ???? .... Auburn beat Miss St 49-10 last year.
    AU is better this year, Miss St is not.

If Auburn beats UW ... they will be undefeated heading into Athens. UGA has recruited well the last two years, but they lose some STUDs on the Defense and only return 4 starters.

Bama will be extremely good

Ms St is no better??

The "hype" is for real.

Last year was last year. You need to remove those orange and blue blinders you have on there slick. With some of the comments you have made, educated rational knowledge of the rest of the college football world has left yer image, if you ever had one.

Start taking yer anti-traumatized meds Now.

• Options
    HillsboroDuckHillsboroDuck Member Posts: 9,186
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    dnc said:

Bump.

We meet again.

Will we perform better as the 9 than we did as the 6?