Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

PLSS UPDATE

Comments

• PurpleJPurpleJ Member Posts: 36,942 Founders Club
    I broke up a cat fight on my walk home from the bar last night. I imagine that's how DJ feels moderating this place.
  • ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
    I think it’s offensive to assume it’s MS. If Bradley Cooper’s performance doesn’t properly convey that he’s acting as the Elephant Man, take it up him.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,515 Founders Club
  • puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133

Tommy, u couldnt offend a girl

You are a girl?
    Hee hee
  • ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325

Thanks for confirming that you’re indeed offended.
    Tommy girl, why do You continually step in the ring with Pumpeii? You always leave with a rack of broken ribs, split lip (which the lipstick hides), broken nose, 2 black eyes and a busted jaw. Add that to your bruised and battered pucker from a long night with Shane, how do you make it through a day?
    Smoke weed every day.

Shane misses you, sweetie.
    edited August 2018

I'd insert pic of a little skinny guy taking it up the ass but I'd get banned again. While we're at it Derek? Is tommy immune because he's trans and we all feel sorry for him? To me, tommy's pic is against your rules for those with MS.

TOmmy if ur going to try to offend someone, get it right

What about trans people who might be offended that you are calling Tommy a trans?

I defend you plenty.

And I must say, scrolling through this post earlier on my phone, I didn't realize the guy had MS. It looked like Dana Carvey doing a play. I did wonder if Tommy was up to something nefarious. But I don't have time to inspect every post with a jeweler's eyeglass like it's the Zapruder film.
    I see you've backtracked on your rules. If it was established we werent directly offending someone who happened to be trans, gay or MS it was ok. I see that's changed, but what's new.

Derek, I've said this many times if Tommy comes out of the closet I will never offend him again that has been my position from the start

One thing Tommy did get right, I do look a lot like Bradley Cooper, only with beautiful golden locks
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,422 Founders Club
    edited August 2018

I'd insert pic of a little skinny guy taking it up the ass but I'd get banned again. While we're at it Derek? Is tommy immune because he's trans and we all feel sorry for him? To me, tommy's pic is against your rules for those with MS.

What about trans people who might be offended that you are calling Tommy a trans?

I defend you plenty.

And I must say, scrolling through this post earlier on my phone, I didn't realize the guy had MS. It looked like Dana Carvey doing a play. I did wonder if Tommy was up to something nefarious. But I don't have time to inspect every post with a jeweler's eyeglass like it's the Zapruder film.
    I see you've backtracked on your rules. If it was established we werent directly offending someone who happened to be trans, gay or MS it was ok. I see that's changed, but what's new.

Derek, I've said this many times if Tommy comes out of the closet I will never offend him again that has been my position from the start
    Do you have MS?

I'm pretty sure you don't.

I defend you plenty.

Do you have MS?

If you wanna play prosecutor Derek I will play defense attorney. It's Tommy's intent that should be noted;)

I defend you plenty.

Do you have MS?

My grandpa did (RIP) and I also have a family member who is bipolar (thanks bannonbag!).

If anyone should be triggered right now, it would be me.
    Not trying to disappoint u man, at all. You're not defending me, I dont need defense, especially from a twerp like tommy just pointing out an inconsistency.

Your rules stand for everyone, and I seek only to protect others according to your rules, that's it. Im NOT railing on u Stalin°
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,486 Standard Supporter
    PurpleJ said:

Tommy girl, why do You continually step in the ring with Pumpeii? You always leave with a rack of broken ribs, split lip (which the lipstick hides), broken nose, 2 black eyes and a busted jaw. Add that to your bruised and battered pucker from a long night with Shane, how do you make it through a day?
    Chinned for Pumpeii
    It's funny because Pumpeii gets obliterated by an angry volcano.
    Talking lahar shit is bad juju, Tac-boy.
    Mining salt for a long siberian winter can be like chicken noodle soup for the soul, or so I've heard.

PurpleJ said:

Chinned for Pumpeii
    It's funny because Pumpeii gets obliterated by an angry volcano.
    Talking lahar shit is bad juju, Tac-boy.
    Volcanoes are fucking pussies. I'll fight the entire pacific rim if I have to.