Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Private Message to Scott Woodward

Fire Sark and hire a REAL football coach.

Thanks,
Sven

Comments

• BiggusDickusBiggusDickus Member Posts: 553
    PM to President Young: Fire Woodward and hire a real AD.

No band-aids, Sven.
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680

PM to President Young: Fire Woodward and hire a real AD.

No band-aids, Sven.

I assume Dr. Young doesn't read these boreds, but you're right of course.
  • If you are reading this Woodward if you don't fire Sark we'll fill your inbox with Citrus and Lemon Party.

If you fire Sark we'll still fill your inbox with Citrus and Lemon Party. However, we'll throw in some of Irish cow of the week in there as your reward.
  • MisterEmMisterEm Member Posts: 6,685
    Why do you hate tubgirl?

Rick roll him while you're at it as well. Dr. Young will think it's a hoot.
  • PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,829 Founders Club
    I sent this to Woodtard about a year ago. I knew he wouldn't read it, but I figured what the fuck.

"Dear Athletic Director Woodward,

As an alumnus and a long-time Husky football fan, my frustrations with this team
    culminated with their poor showing in the Apple Cup. I don't remember the last
    time I saw a team come out so flat and played in an uninspired fashion and lacking fire.

The last 15 years of Husky football have been a complete disaster. I believe this comes
    from lack of leadership in the coaching ranks, the athletic department, and upper
    campus.

I would really like to know if the University of Washington is actually serious about fielding
    a top tier football team ever again? Or, are we going to have to be content with 7-win teams that make it to some low tier bowl game every other year?

I think Coach Sarkisian is a good man and his heart is in the right place. I believe he wants
    to win. But, I'm not sure if he has what it takes to be a head football coach at a major university. I wonder about his ability to see the big picture. I'm not sure if he can properly prepare and motivate the team to play full speed from the first second of the first quarter. I think he's more of an offensive coordinator and less of a head coach.

I hope Coach Sarkisian will make the necessary adjustments in the off-season to get the team ready to play competitive football on every down with the likes of Oregon, USC, UCLA, and Stanford as well as the tough non-conference teams. I hope we don't see any more 30+ point blow-outs and that the Husky football team will compete and be in position to win every single game in the last few minutes of the 4th quarter.

I am concerned that the fan support for this team suffered greatly after the Apple Cup debacle. More and more fans are going to carefully scrutinize this team and Coach Sark in 2013.

I hope a lot of thought is being put into the long-term success of Husky football, esepcially with a brand new stadium in the works. I think that the UW can be an excellent academic institution and still have a Top-10 team, like Stanford.

I'm probably not telling you anything that you do not already know. But, I thought I would share my thoughts with you as a long-time Husky fan. I think we are dangerously close to losing a lot of support for this team and one more mediocre or losing season will send us on our way to being among the likes of the Minnesota Golden Gophers. They were once a great team and have now been mired in mediocrity for 30+ years.

Thank you for your time.

Best Regards,

UW '94
    Kenmore, WA"