Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

“I got very vulgar email here from @89Ute”

13»

Comments

• Options
    LoneStarDawgLoneStarDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 13,118
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    Bump

Get your Kim/dawgman/fucktarded/abundance questions to pac12podcast@gmail.com as I think they record today or tomorrow

• Options
    89ute89ute Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,453
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    haie said:

Dearest Ryan and Dave,

So happy to be in the Pac 12! Did you know we were the only team in the Pac 12 to win our bowl game? Did you know who we played? Neither do I, was so wasted off 1.5% beer LOL can't remember a thing from that game LOL.

-ute.89%

It's a struggle coming up with new material, isn't it?
  • Options
    Founders Club
    89ute said:

haie said:

Dearest Ryan and Dave,

So happy to be in the Pac 12! Did you know we were the only team in the Pac 12 to win our bowl game? Did you know who we played? Neither do I, was so wasted off 1.5% beer LOL can't remember a thing from that game LOL.

-ute.89%

It's a struggle coming up with new material, isn't it?
    I know you’re being sarktastic but I was up until midnight writing a truly NMBE email.
  • Options
    WoofWoof Member Posts: 769
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Nice work on the questions this week boys, your two dads would be proud. I was laughing so hard my boss may think I'm crazy. Some unfortunate news for @CFetters_Nacho_Lover though.

If this was addressed in another thread, IDGAF to search for it.
  • Options
    Founders Club
    Woof said:

Nice work on the questions this week boys, your two dads would be proud. I was laughing so hard my boss may think I'm crazy. Some unfortunate news for @CFetters_Nacho_Lover though.

If this was addressed in another thread, IDGAF to search for it.

There was another question submitted that they didn’t get to, hopefully next time we can find out if you’d end it all if your hands made a football look like a 20lb watermelon.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    dnc said:

haie said:

It's a lousy podcast. They get beat writers for each team that know nothing except for a few players. The two hosts are fat greasy mouth breathing bRuin and troojs. Only entertainment is each rep having to admit how depressing their team's season is going to be.

Of course Ute.89% emails in with his usual "Hey guy! Remember Utah? We're in your conference too!" fucking gay diatribe.

so next week the 'beat writers' are the 247 reps from the Washington schools. IE lemon party trio will be there to field questions and be losers. and unless you go full ute89 they will read your questions verbatim.

its tim for everyone to do their part and troll the shit out of dawgman on that pood by writing an email to pac12podcast@gmail.com and let the fun begin.

maybe cinq raisons, maybe some pumpy copypasta, maybe mention of lost members only jackets, maybe something about real-estate in renton, maybe abundance.
    I donated to this canned food drive.

We must all do our parts for such a great cause.
    Pretty bummed he left out the later guys, but presumably that's because the LPT was down to the LPO on the air.
  • Options
    NorwegianHuskyNorwegianHusky Member Posts: 3,422
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Listening now. Fatters just said "another coach on the field" without a hint of sarkasm.
  • Options
    Founders Club
    Don’t miss that Pumpy signed off with “keep rolling”