Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Unite the Right II

123457»

Comments

• HardlyClothedHardlyClothed Member Posts: 937
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

Epic struggling by @HardlyClothed

Multiple people in this thread have claimed that fascism, characterized by reactionary ultranationalism, is a left-wing political ideology.

But I’m the one struggling.
    You're gurgling.

The United States defeated two murderous ideologies in the 20th century. So we should all be repulsed by the sight of our fellow Americans carrying the banners of either movement, whether they are waving the red flags of communism or black flags of Nazism. Yet we are not. Communism is not viewed as an evil comparable to Nazism today. The New York Times has published no fewer than six opinion pieces this year defending communism, including essays praising Lenin as a conservationist, explaining why Stalinism inspired Americans, and arguing that the Bolsheviks were romantics at heart and that women had better sex under communism. Can one imagine the Times running similar pieces about the Nazis?

Both are evil, and their modern adherents need to be condemned — especially when they dare to commit acts of violence in our midst to advance their hateful visions.

https://washingtonpost.com/opinions/yes-antifa-is-the-moral-equivalent-of-neo-nazis/2017/08/30/9a13b2f6-8d00-11e7-91d5-ab4e4bb76a3a_story.html?noredirect=on&utm_term=.fea487a48e1a

HTFH.
    Ha, Marc Thiessen. Guess he has time to pump out columns on antifa in between his calls for regime change in Iran. It’s remarkable how the people responsible for hundreds of thousands of dead Iraqis are warmly welcomed on America’s op-ed pages and cable news panels to this day.

Anyways, in the 3rd or 4th paragraph he says that because antifa are totalitarian they are indistinguishable from Nazis. Of course totalitariansim is not unique to one ideology and can be a feature of communist, fascist, monarchist, liberal, and conservative political systems. Glad the WaPo publishes this genius.
  • oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    edited August 2018

Multiple people in this thread have claimed that fascism, characterized by reactionary ultranationalism, is a left-wing political ideology.

You're gurgling.

The United States defeated two murderous ideologies in the 20th century. So we should all be repulsed by the sight of our fellow Americans carrying the banners of either movement, whether they are waving the red flags of communism or black flags of Nazism. Yet we are not. Communism is not viewed as an evil comparable to Nazism today. The New York Times has published no fewer than six opinion pieces this year defending communism, including essays praising Lenin as a conservationist, explaining why Stalinism inspired Americans, and arguing that the Bolsheviks were romantics at heart and that women had better sex under communism. Can one imagine the Times running similar pieces about the Nazis?

Both are evil, and their modern adherents need to be condemned — especially when they dare to commit acts of violence in our midst to advance their hateful visions.

https://washingtonpost.com/opinions/yes-antifa-is-the-moral-equivalent-of-neo-nazis/2017/08/30/9a13b2f6-8d00-11e7-91d5-ab4e4bb76a3a_story.html?noredirect=on&utm_term=.fea487a48e1a

HTFH.
    Ha, Marc Thiessen. Guess he has time to pump out columns on antifa in between his calls for regime change in Iran. It’s remarkable how the people responsible for hundreds of thousands of dead Iraqis are warmly welcomed on America’s op-ed pages and cable news panels to this day.

Anyways, in the 3rd or 4th paragraph he says that because antifa are totalitarian they are indistinguishable from Nazis. Of course totalitariansim is not unique to one ideology and can be a feature of communist, fascist, monarchist, liberal, and conservative political systems. Glad the WaPo publishes this genius.
    I can find 1,000 other articles by other writers that say the exact same thing. Want to continue the public thrashing? That's ok by me. I enjoy exposing you stupid cunts for what you really are.

samurai.gif"
  • ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325

Communists hate facts

In communist Russia, facts hate you.
  • HardlyClothedHardlyClothed Member Posts: 937

You're gurgling.

HTFH.

I can find 1,000 other articles by other writers that say the exact same thing. Want to continue the public thrashing? That's ok by me. I enjoy exposing you stupid cunts for what you really are.

samurai.gif"
    Sure why not just copy paste Jonah Goldberg’s “Liberal Fascism”, a top contender for worst book of the 2000s.

Keep on exposing us and the non-existent concept of “left-wing fascism”. President Donald J Trump supports your posting. A grateful nation salutes your contributions to the message board war.
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,538
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

You're gurgling.

HTFH.

samurai.gif"
    Are you the ninja in this scenario

• SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,479
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

You're gurgling.

HTFH.

samurai.gif"
    Sure why not just copy paste Jonah Goldberg’s “Liberal Fascism”, a top contender for worst book of the 2000s.

Keep on exposing us and the non-existent concept of “left-wing fascism”. President Donald J Trump supports your posting. A grateful nation salutes your contributions to the message board war.
    Don't worry this will all work out now that ANTIFA members threatened to murder Trump and that they will start bringing guns to protests. You commies are way behind on the important shit so please to begin your revolution! I'm getting old and I'd hate to miss it!
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 100,716
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam