Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Shots fired by local real-estate mogul

2»

Comments

• Options
    PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,488
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

What a fucking cunt

Drippy variety?
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,601
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

I sent carrier pigeon to Indianapolis at the first light of day with SCINTILLATING evidence of the tactics used by Alabama; we are talking audio recordings, names, money handlers, etc. This goes all the way to the top.

Do I expect the pigeon to make it all the way to NCAA headquarters? No. But at least I tried.

It’s OK @CokeGreaterThanPepsi - @Gladstone sent a raven from the Citadel. Sanctions are coming.

We have come so far as a board in refraining from posting GOT references. Let's not fuck it up
    And we must end women's suffrage. No ddj votes allowed in azducks poles
  • Options
    ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

I sent carrier pigeon to Indianapolis at the first light of day with SCINTILLATING evidence of the tactics used by Alabama; we are talking audio recordings, names, money handlers, etc. This goes all the way to the top.

Do I expect the pigeon to make it all the way to NCAA headquarters? No. But at least I tried.

It’s OK @CokeGreaterThanPepsi - @Gladstone sent a raven from the Citadel. Sanctions are coming.

We have come so far as a board in refraining from posting GOT references. Let's not fuck it up
    We are just waiting for the final season to get it’s GIFs in here. Winter is coming.
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    Standard Supporter

We are just waiting for the final season to get it’s GIFs in here. Winter is coming.
    Me not waiting.
  • Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,582
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

The TV show jumped the shark around season 5
  • Options
    Doog_de_JourDoog_de_Jour Member Posts: 7,958
    Standard Supporter

Well, I’m not registered to vote in Arizona so you two have nothing to worry about.
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    Standard Supporter

Well, I’m not registered to vote in Arizona so you two have nothing to worry about.
    Unless YOU have proof in HAND...it’s speculation for YOU. ‘Those who know’....meaning YOU are not a ‘THOSE’. I didn’t create the English language but ‘speculation’ is pretty cut and dry. Unless you are an eye witness, YOU are speculating. Word of mouth is not proof.
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes

Unless YOU have proof in HAND...it’s speculation for YOU. ‘Those who know’....meaning YOU are not a ‘THOSE’. I didn’t create the English language but ‘speculation’ is pretty cut and dry. Unless you are an eye witness, YOU are speculating. Word of mouth is not proof.
    I find it so sweet you and @dnc chin’d one another’s copy & paste jobs.
    @Swaye approves?