Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Why is the American & International left in bed with Islam?

Comments

• Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    All of the above
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the government for a redress of grievances.

Who here other than perhaps OBK has proposed prohibiting the free exercise of Islam in the US? How does offering criticisms of contemporary Islamic civilization infringe upon anyone's 1st amendment rights?
    It's the insinuation that the Muslim religion is the issue. It's extremists that's the issue. Just like extreme Christians that want to take down Muslims are an issue.
    Islam itself is the issue. Islam itself is extremist.
  • Options
    ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Geert Wilders is your source???
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457

Islam is NOT a religion. I know it sounds crazy, and I know I don’t get a lot of support for that idea, but I strongly believe that Islam might be dressed up as a religion: it has a holy book, it has a temple, it looks like a religion, but it’s more an ideology and a totalitarian ideology than a religion. You cannot compare it with Christianity and Judaism, and you should compare it with other totalitarian ideologies like communism or fascism. I always use one example to prove it — there are many more that — like in communism or fascism, the penalty is death if you want to leave it. I mean, you cannot leave Islam: if you are an apostate, if you are a renegade, the penalty is death, and even today in our societies, let alone in the Islamic societies, it is enacted upon, you know people ARE killed for that reason, and you can leave Christianity, you can leave Judaism.

And the other point is that Islam wants to rule the world — as you know Islam means to subjugate, wants to rule and dominate and subjugate, not only the person’s life but also a whole society. The rule of God, the rule of allah, the rule of the Quran and the Hadith is the rule of the society. I’m not talking about all Muslims, I’m talking about the ideology, and the idea of ideology cannot integrate and assimilate in a society, it wants to dominate it and it wants to subjugate with violence.

The Quran is full of more violence and anti-semitism than Mein Kampf, for instance. People and academics have proved that, so our biggest mistake is, once again, the false equality that we say that Islam is a religion, so they have the freedom of religion. And I believe it’s not religion; it should not be treated as a religion, and the constitutional freedoms of religion do not apply to an ideology. We would not allow in Holland Nazi schools for instance — it’s another totalitarian ideology. Why do we have Islamic schools? Where young children at five, six, seven, eight years old that we want to integrate, get a job, get Dutch friends, participate fully and equally in the Dutch society are being caught up with the Quran and ideology of hate and thought . . .

Geert Wilders, Dutch Politician

limitstogrowth.org/articles/2017/03/05/geert-wilders-recommends-islam-be-recategorized-as-political-not-religious/

You sir. Are fucking ignorant.
  • Options
    edited August 2018
    All of the above

Sure. He talks the talk but he also walked the walked and lived the reality. Dude hasn't been able to leave his house without armed guards now for a decade or more due to threats on his life from the followers of Islam. I don't see Christians, Jews or Buddhists issuing fatwas against opposition figures. Or killing people for drawing cartoons of Jesus or Buddah.
  • Options

Sure. He talks the talk but he also walked the walked and lived the reality. Dude hasn't been able to leave his house without armed guards now for a decade or more due to threats on his life from the followers of Islam. I don't see Christians, Jews or Buddhists issuing fatwas against opposition figures. Or killing people for drawing cartoons of Jesus or Buddah.
    Cool. Are we still drawing sweeping conclusions about a multi national multi cultural global religion based on their extremist wing?
  • Options

Ask Iraq how the Christians treated them.
  • Options
    All of the above

Cool. Are we still drawing sweeping conclusions about a multi national multi cultural global religion based on their extremist wing?
    Nah, just drawing sweeping conclusions about a multi national multi cultural global 'religion' based on the evidence. The 'religion' itself is extreme and all encompassing. The Koran is the basically the constitution of Islamic countries like Saudi Arabia and Iran. They follow the same creed as ISIS. They are run by Islamic fascists who dig shit like honor killings when a girl gets raped, marrying underage girls, cutting off the hands of the thief, executions for apostasy. Time to wake up and start taking these faggots at their word when they say they represent Islam, because they do. You would know that if you ever read their 'holy' book.
  • Options
    All of the above
    2001400ex said:

You're always complaining about how Race brings up Hillary and Obama whenever Trump is criticized (he doesn't, but anyway). So why don't you try defending Islam and explain why the left is so cozy with an ideology that is not at compatible with Western freedoms and values, without bring up Christianity. Jackass.
  • Options

Nah, just drawing sweeping conclusions about a multi national multi cultural global 'religion' based on the evidence. The 'religion' itself is extreme and all encompassing. The Koran is the basically the constitution of Islamic countries like Saudi Arabia and Iran. They follow the same creed as ISIS. They are run by Islamic fascists who dig shit like honor killings when a girl gets raped, marrying underage girls, cutting off the hands of the thief, executions for apostasy. Time to wake up and start taking these faggots at their word when they say they represent Islam, because they do. You would know that if you ever read their 'holy' book.
    You sound scared
  • Options

What dictators like the House of Saud or the mullahs of Iran use to hold onto power/control their people is not the same as how most regular ass people live. I’m no defender of terrorists like you try to claim, but if you think every Muslim is a terrorist, I really just can’t help you. Is every white person a terrorist based on the actions of the KKK or neo-Nazis? Because that’s how absurd your logic is.
  • Options
    edited August 2018
    All of the above

What dictators like the House of Saud or the mullahs of Iran use to hold onto power/control their people is not the same as how most regular ass people live. I’m no defender of terrorists like you try to claim, but if you think every Muslim is a terrorist, I really just can’t help you. Is every white person a terrorist based on the actions of the KKK or neo-Nazis? Because that’s how absurd your logic is.
    Not every Muslim is a terrorist. But the ideology of Islam is terroristic. It demands the conversion of the infidel, and if he doesn't convert, he is to be slain or put into slavery. It demands conquest of lands and territories, both by violent means and by 'peaceful' means through immigration, until political power can be attained, then the task becomes to replace the existing society with an Islamic society under Shariah Law. The Koran also tells Muslims to rape the infidel's women. Muslims can't truthfully claim that Islam is a religion of peace, because it isn't. In fact, it's not a religion at all. What dictators like the House of Saud or the mullah of Iran use to hold onto power is the Koran and the Hadith. These are not merely religious books, they provide the blueprint for an all encompassing political system that is rooted in oppression.
  • Options

2001400ex said:

You're always complaining about how Race brings up Hillary and Obama whenever Trump is criticized (he doesn't, but anyway). So why don't you try defending Islam and explain why the left is so cozy with an ideology that is not at compatible with Western freedoms and values, without bring up Christianity. Jackass.
    Did you read my other comments? Read those first. Then come back and talk to me.
  • Options
    All of the above
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Did you read my other comments? Read those first. Then come back and talk to me.
    I would, maybe if you had the ability to debate a topic and stay on task without going off on a bunch of fucktarded tangents that have no basis in reality and have nothing to do with the topic being debated.
  • Options

Not every Muslim is a terrorist. But the ideology of Islam is terroristic. It demands the conversion of the infidel, and if he doesn't convert, he is to be slain or put into slavery. It demands conquest of lands and territories, both by violent means and by 'peaceful' means through immigration, until political power can be attained, then the task becomes to replace the existing society with an Islamic society under Shariah Law. The Koran also tells Muslims to rape the infidel's women. Muslims can't truthfully claim that Islam is a religion of peace, because it isn't. In fact, it's not a religion at all. What dictators like the House of Saud or the mullah of Iran use to hold onto power is the Koran and the Hadith. These are not merely religious books, they provide the blueprint for an all encompassing political system that is rooted in oppression.
    Yeah they use it to control. But then they play by their own rules. That’s why Saudi princes come here and get drunk and fuck infidel women, etc. How they control their population is disgusting, but we enable it through our economic dealings with them, AND that still ignores the vast majority of people just stuck living in that system. Amazingly, Muslims that move here tend to get along fine. Funny what happens when the assholes in charge aren’t oppressing the shit out of you on a daily basis.
  • Options

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

I would, maybe if you had the ability to debate a topic and stay on task without going off on a bunch of fucktarded tangents that have no basis in reality and have nothing to do with the topic being debated.
    I directly responded and answered the question a couple times. Then you went on the "Islam is not a religion" bullshit. Who the fuck are you to decide what's a religion and what isn't? And you are completely ignorant to what the Quran says and doesn't say. Have you ever even met and talked to a Muslim?
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    They are a bunch of misguided virtue signalling faggots who believe that supporting and defending Islam makes them culturally superior to everyone else

Yeah they use it to control. But then they play by their own rules. That’s why Saudi princes come here and get drunk and fuck infidel women, etc. How they control their population is disgusting, but we enable it through our economic dealings with them, AND that still ignores the vast majority of people just stuck living in that system. Amazingly, Muslims that move here tend to get along fine. Funny what happens when the assholes in charge aren’t oppressing the shit out of you on a daily basis.
    Wait, so America isn't an oppressive regime?

Agree.
  • Options
    dnc said:

Agree.
    Better check with OBK. Our rights are being taken away by HS kids that tweet!
  • Options
    All of the above

dnc said:

Agree.
    Better check with OBK. Our rights are being taken away by HS kids that tweet!
    More like by adults who have a well funded and organized anti-free speech apparatus for targeting individuals and groups (like the NRA) that don't subscribe to their bullshit, with the intent to silence them by going after their financial backing and their ability to use the banking system or their ability to purchase insurance that is necessary for the continuation of their operations.
  • Options
    LebamDawgLebamDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,545
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    All of the above

according to most college campuses, yes. well actually just for being white
  • Options
    edited August 2018
    All of the above
    LebamDawg said:

according to most college campuses, yes. well actually just for being white
    This. The racism on college campuses directed at whites is sickening. It's time to call it out and deal with it. Even more pathetic are the people involved in this racism who don't seem get that they're actually being racist. It's as if they think its ok to be racist now if you're a minority or identify with one of the 'oppressed' groups on the left's victims list. Racism is racism, doesn't matter who it's directed at. Fighting racism with more racism helps no one.