Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

The Only Jake Browning Article You'll Ever Need

Comments

• RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 100,680
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Stands tall in the pocket all right
  • PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,483
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    TLDR version of "All that being said, Jake Browning sucks."
  • QuietcowskeeQuietcowskee Member Posts: 3,059
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Is that a Prime Sports Northwest cutup from 1993?
  • TheDozerTheDozer Member Posts: 100
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper
    Wow, I was just blindly hating Jake because that's what my TSIO overlords have been saying. But now I have legitimate hatred of his QB ability. Great article.
  • TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,800
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs

I can doog myself into getting really excited for the season and then I see things like this that remind me what will probably happen when we play Auburn and I want to drink bleach.

Please run the ball 70% of the time or more Hamden. I beg you.

This is how this team can be successful this year in the P12 ... it will be a challenge at the elite level purely because Browning has to shore up at least some of the weaknesses.

It’s paramount that Browning learns to keep the team on schedule and ahead of the chains
  • BallzBallz Member Posts: 4,735
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs
    That article doesn't even include his performances in the ASU and UCLA games last year. It gets so much worse. Sucks we have all these guys back like Adams, McGary, Gaines, and Gaskin but still have to put up with Browning being an anchor on this teams potential. 2020 man. Can't wait.
  • Dennis_DeYoungDennis_DeYoung Member Posts: 14,754
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

That article doesn't even include his performances in the ASU and UCLA games last year. It gets so much worse. Sucks we have all these guys back like Adams, McGary, Gaines, and Gaskin but still have to put up with Browning being an anchor on this teams potential. 2020 man. Can't wait.

This didn't include Stanford and ASU. Or Utah. Which was one of Jake's worst games.
  • GladstoneGladstone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 16,417
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

I can doog myself into getting really excited for the season and then I see things like this that remind me what will probably happen when we play Auburn and I want to drink bleach.

• PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,465
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    Holy shit that was a tough read as a UW fan.

Do you think Petersen thinks Browning is some kind of savant? Its kind of odd to think about
  • FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    TheDozer said:

Wow, I was just blindly hating Jake because that's what my TSIO overlords have been saying. But now I have legitimate hatred of his QB ability. Great article.

U need tsio pedophiles to tell you that?
  • FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    we should send him an invite