Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

New Mexico school teaching kids how to perform school shootings

Comments

• BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,333
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    USMChawk said:

USMChawk said:

David Hogg is a fucking fascist pig

He’s a kid that had a bunch of friends get mass murdered at school. Weird that you’re more unhinged than he is. Who hurt you?
    He’s a self proclaimed gun control activist who recently employed armed security at a protest. By the way, he’s now 18 and no longer in high school; no longer a kid.

His schtick wouldn’t be so grating if his face wasn’t so punchable.
    Are you a Marine?

Yes. Are you a beaver?
    Thank you for your service. ;)
  • BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,333

USMChawk said:

He’s a kid that had a bunch of friends get mass murdered at school. Weird that you’re more unhinged than he is. Who hurt you?
    He’s a self proclaimed gun control activist who recently employed armed security at a protest. By the way, he’s now 18 and no longer in high school; no longer a kid.

You can believe in gun control and security. They’re not mutually exclusive.

IDGAF about this kid (excuse me, MAN, he’s 18 now), or his views. It’s telling that a large number of grown men are so easily triggered by him though.
    He wants to confiscate other peoples' guns and go after the funding, livelihoods of people, groups that support the second amendment, while protecting himself with armed security. Fuck him.
    Good for him. Let us know when the guns are confiscated.

Did you ever stop to consider what kind of mental trauma a school shooting survivor has? Add in the fact that they’re kids that don’t know shit about shit. And yet here you are frothing at the mouth about it. Grow up, retard.
    Doesn't give him or anyone else the authority to trample on the 2nd amendment rights of law abiding citizens that own and use firearms for sport and protection. If a good guy with a gun had been on the scene and shot the killer dead, lives would have been saved. And the worthless life of a killer would have been erased at the same time.
    Voicing an opinion is not trampling on any rights. I love how this kid has to stfu but in other threads you’re screaming about the policing of racist language as a violation of the 1st amendment...I’m sensing some inconsistencies, bud. I recommend a long walk on the beach and a fresh bowl for some much needed perspective.
    He isn't just voicing an opinion. No one has an issue with that. The movement he represents is using authoritarian tactics to shut down opposition by going after the advertisers that work with groups that support the 2nd amendment, going after the banks they do business with and putting pressure on these banks to stop providing services to these groups. That isn't free speech. That's something else, and if you support shit like that, you've got a problem.
    My only problem is day after day, post after post, you are retarded.
  • oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

USMChawk said:

IDGAF about this kid (excuse me, MAN, he’s 18 now), or his views. It’s telling that a large number of grown men are so easily triggered by him though.
    He wants to confiscate other peoples' guns and go after the funding, livelihoods of people, groups that support the second amendment, while protecting himself with armed security. Fuck him.

Did you ever stop to consider what kind of mental trauma a school shooting survivor has? Add in the fact that they’re kids that don’t know shit about shit. And yet here you are frothing at the mouth about it. Grow up, retard.
    Doesn't give him or anyone else the authority to trample on the 2nd amendment rights of law abiding citizens that own and use firearms for sport and protection. If a good guy with a gun had been on the scene and shot the killer dead, lives would have been saved. And the worthless life of a killer would have been erased at the same time.
    Voicing an opinion is not trampling on any rights. I love how this kid has to stfu but in other threads you’re screaming about the policing of racist language as a violation of the 1st amendment...I’m sensing some inconsistencies, bud. I recommend a long walk on the beach and a fresh bowl for some much needed perspective.
    He isn't just voicing an opinion. No one has an issue with that. The movement he represents is using authoritarian tactics to shut down opposition by going after the advertisers that work with groups that support the 2nd amendment, going after the banks they do business with and putting pressure on these banks to stop providing services to these groups. That isn't free speech. That's something else, and if you support shit like that, you've got a problem.
    Says the flake who got so triggered he spazzed out on a bunch of threads and got banned for being a tard.
  • 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

USMChawk said:

Says the flake who got so triggered he spazzed out on a bunch of threads and got banned for being a tard.
    You have been spazzing out all day today.

HTH
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,538
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    fuck man the trio of hondo, tommy, and benny is just the worst

every thread totally unreadable.
  • KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    A Delhi sidestreet called to say this is a shit thread.
  • TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,735
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Clearly we need more Islam, not less Islam in the United States.

You say that, and yet look at who is actually doing the school shootings.
    Classic douche passive liberal response: Lets ignore the threat of Islamic terrorism because crazy white kids (and occasionally Native Americans) shoot up schools. The only connection between the two is that white Americans are somehow at fault for both. Right? Knee-jerk stupidity.

Hondo is a bot. No human can be that consistently wrong and shitty.
  • dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,220
    edited August 2018

USMChawk said:

So trample on his first amendment rights? You're such a fucking pussy.

Let that fucker talk and make his case or fuck off with your defense of any other amendment to the Constitution. They're a fucking package deal, assface.
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,480
    Standard Supporter
    David Hogg Is today’s (yesterday’s?) Cindy Sheehan, a convenient emotional standard bearer who will eventually be discarded.
  • 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457

Hondo is a bot. No human can be that consistently wrong and shitty.
    Ok!
  • ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325

Classic douche passive liberal response: Lets ignore the threat of Islamic terrorism because crazy white kids (and occasionally Native Americans) shoot up schools. The only connection between the two is that white Americans are somehow at fault for both. Right? Knee-jerk stupidity.
    Considering you just whoooooshed yourself, I couldn’t have said it better.
    who is this kid? Some dude with ptsd or something
  • pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,680
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

If you can't see the plan was to change that ratio - dramatically - than I cunt help you.

pawz said:

If you can't see the plan was to change that ratio - dramatically - than I cunt help you.

Oh yeah I get that. I’m glad it was stopped. But white boys shoot up schools and nobody says dumb shit about all white people. Or all Christians. What does it say when the reaction to a foiled plan by Muslims is more intense than a series of successful shootings by white kids?

pawz said:

Oh yeah I get that. I’m glad it was stopped. But white boys shoot up schools and nobody says dumb shit about all white people. Or all Christians. What does it say when the reaction to a foiled plan by Muslims is more intense than a series of successful shootings by white kids?
    Maybe because we know exactly why the Muslims attack and the single source of their ideology, while the white kids go off for a variety of unknown reasons, making them far less predictable and harder to stop.

pawz said:

Maybe because we know exactly why the Muslims attack and the single source of their ideology, while the white kids go off for a variety of unknown reasons, making them far less predictable and harder to stop.
    Also if there were an easy way to stop white people from doing it we would and it wouldn't get the outrage for being racist.

pawz said:

Sure, I understand that. But one got stopped, and the other keeps happening. It’s like fixing the leak in your hose because you know where it’s coming from, but ignoring the water stain on your ceiling because you’re just not sure where it’s getting in

pawz said:

Sure, I understand that. But one got stopped, and the other keeps happening. It’s like fixing the leak in your hose because you know where it’s coming from, but ignoring the water stain on your ceiling because you’re just not sure where it’s getting in
    Okay what's your plan for stopping kids from being nuts.

pawz said:

Okay what's your plan for stopping kids from being nuts.
    Better mental health care and limited access to weapons.