Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

New Mexico school teaching kids how to perform school shootings

Comments

• Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    edited August 2018
    David Hogg is a fucking fascist pig who advocates for the same tactics the Southern Poverty Law Center uses.
  • Options
    ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

David Hogg is a fucking fascist pig

He’s a kid that had a bunch of friends get mass murdered at school. Weird that you’re more unhinged than he is. Who hurt you?
  • Options

He’s a kid that had a bunch of friends get mass murdered at school. Weird that you’re more unhinged than he is. Who hurt you?
    He's nothing but an opportunistic, attention whoring piece of shit that advocates going after the advertisers of voices he would like to see silenced.
  • Options
    BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,333
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

Idiots whackos home school their kids. WIW. LRR.

Idiot whacko right wing conservative Christian fucktards.

Idiot whacko extremist Muslim fucktards.

Idiot whacko FILL IN THE BLANK fucktards.

Peas in a pod, IMO.

There's no whacko worldwide Christian movement of people running over pedestrians with vehicles, blowing up and beheading people that refuse to go along with Christianity. There is a whacko Islamic movement where this is happening, and you faggots defend them & accuse people who are against them of being racist. Go fuck yourself.

There is no nationwide right wing whacko conservative movement that seeks to take away free speech rights, confiscate guns, open the borders for the purpose of massive demographic change, that brands anyone who is against the movement as a hater or a 'hate group' and attempt to de-monetize them and destroy their careers like the Southern Poverty Law Center does. There is a whacko left wing extremist movement doing these things. Again, go fuck yourself.

Or maybe kill yourself if you can't see that this is true.
    My post was about home-schooling. I guess you missed the first sentence.

Kudos on your epic anti-Muslim shitsplosion post. I glad you were able to get that off your chest.
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,095
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    edited August 2018
    Speaking of equivalency or however you spell it, I've been asking myself a question. If someone's avatar had a pic of a comedian holding the faux severed head of President Obama, I would take it down and send a terse PM telling the poster to knock that shit off or go somewhere else. It's one of the few types of things we won't allow here. And yet Benny Beaver has an unfunny comic holding up the severed faux head of President Trump, and I allow it. Why am I being a hypocrite? I might have to rethink this one.
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    Standard Supporter

Speaking of equivalency or however you spell it, I've been asking myself a question. If someone's avatar had a pic of a comedian holding the faux severed head of President Obama, I would take it down and send a terse PM telling the poster to knock that shit off or go somewhere else. It's one of the few types of things we won't allow here. And yet Benny Beaver has an unfunny comic holding up the severed faux head of President Trump, and I allow it. Why am I being a hypocrite? I might have to rethink this one.

dnc said:

Much (not all) of the left has made the determination that any minority is inherently right, oppressed and worthy of protecting and any majority is inherently wrong, oppressive and worthy of destruction.

As this mentality takes deeper root across the country it will chinevitably lead to plenty of hypocritical views and minority on minority skirmishes. Hard to say which minority will eventually emerge as the ultimate authority on being oppressed and how to best destroy the rich white cis patriarchy, but EWIWBI.

• Options
    USMChawk said:

He’s a self proclaimed gun control activist who recently employed armed security at a protest. By the way, he’s now 18 and no longer in high school; no longer a kid.

His schtick wouldn’t be so grating if his face wasn’t so punchable.
    You can believe in gun control and security. They’re not mutually exclusive.

IDGAF about this kid (excuse me, MAN, he’s 18 now), or his views. It’s telling that a large number of grown men are so easily triggered by him though.
  • Options

USMChawk said:

He’s a self proclaimed gun control activist who recently employed armed security at a protest. By the way, he’s now 18 and no longer in high school; no longer a kid.

IDGAF about this kid (excuse me, MAN, he’s 18 now), or his views. It’s telling that a large number of grown men are so easily triggered by him though.
    He wants to confiscate other peoples' guns and go after the funding, livelihoods of people, groups that support the second amendment, while protecting himself with armed security. Fuck him.
  • Options

Regarding state repressions, Stalin often provided conflicting signals. In May 1933, he ordered the release of many criminals convicted of minor offenses from the overcrowded prisons and ordered the security services not to enact further mass arrests and deportations.

Repressions further intensified in December 1936 and remained at a high level until November 1938, a period known as the Great Purge.

Stalin signed Order No. 00447, listing 268,950 people for arrest, of whom 75,950 were executed. He also initiated "national operations", the ethnic cleansing. Approximately 1.6 million people were arrested, 700,000 were shot, and an unknown number died under torture.

Stalin initiated all of the key decisions during the Terror, personally directing many of its operations and taking an interest in the details of their implementation. His motives in doing so have been much debated by historians. His personal writings from the period were unusually convoluted and incoherent, filled with claims about conspiracies and enemies encircling him. The Terror had damaged the Soviet Union's reputation and as the Terror wound down, so Stalin sought to deflect responsibility away from himself.
  • Options
    USMChawk said:

Are you a Marine?

• Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,430
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

USMChawk said:

Are you a Marine?

Are you an unfunny comedian?
  • Options
    edited August 2018

Regarding state repressions, Stalin often provided conflicting signals. In May 1933, he ordered the release of many criminals convicted of minor offenses from the overcrowded prisons and ordered the security services not to enact further mass arrests and deportations.

Repressions further intensified in December 1936 and remained at a high level until November 1938, a period known as the Great Purge.

Stalin signed Order No. 00447, listing 268,950 people for arrest, of whom 75,950 were executed. He also initiated "national operations", the ethnic cleansing. Approximately 1.6 million people were arrested, 700,000 were shot, and an unknown number died under torture.

Stalin initiated all of the key decisions during the Terror, personally directing many of its operations and taking an interest in the details of their implementation. His motives in doing so have been much debated by historians. His personal writings from the period were unusually convoluted and incoherent, filled with claims about conspiracies and enemies encircling him. The Terror had damaged the Soviet Union's reputation and as the Terror wound down, so Stalin sought to deflect responsibility away from himself.
  • Options

Good flick actually.
  • Options

USMChawk said:

He wants to confiscate other peoples' guns and go after the funding, livelihoods of people, groups that support the second amendment, while protecting himself with armed security. Fuck him.
    Good for him. Let us know when the guns are confiscated.

Did you ever stop to consider what kind of mental trauma a school shooting survivor has? Add in the fact that they’re kids that don’t know shit about shit. And yet here you are frothing at the mouth about it. Grow up, retard.
  • Options

USMChawk said:

Did you ever stop to consider what kind of mental trauma a school shooting survivor has? Add in the fact that they’re kids that don’t know shit about shit. And yet here you are frothing at the mouth about it. Grow up, retard.
    Doesn't give him or anyone else the authority to trample on the 2nd amendment rights of law abiding citizens that own and use firearms for sport and protection. If a good guy with a gun had been on the scene and shot the killer dead, lives would have been saved. And the worthless life of a killer would have been erased at the same time.
  • Options

USMChawk said:

Doesn't give him or anyone else the authority to trample on the 2nd amendment rights of law abiding citizens that own and use firearms for sport and protection. If a good guy with a gun had been on the scene and shot the killer dead, lives would have been saved. And the worthless life of a killer would have been erased at the same time.
    Voicing an opinion is not trampling on any rights. I love how this kid has to stfu but in other threads you’re screaming about the policing of racist language as a violation of the 1st amendment...I’m sensing some inconsistencies, bud. I recommend a long walk on the beach and a fresh bowl for some much needed perspective.
  • Options
    edited August 2018

USMChawk said:

Voicing an opinion is not trampling on any rights. I love how this kid has to stfu but in other threads you’re screaming about the policing of racist language as a violation of the 1st amendment...I’m sensing some inconsistencies, bud. I recommend a long walk on the beach and a fresh bowl for some much needed perspective.
    He isn't just voicing an opinion. No one has an issue with that. The movement he represents is using authoritarian tactics to shut down opposition by going after the advertisers that work with groups that support the 2nd amendment, going after the banks they do business with and putting pressure on these banks to stop providing services to these groups. That isn't free speech. That's something else, and if you support shit like that, you've got a problem.
  • Options
    USMChawkUSMChawk Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,796
    Swaye's Wigwam

USMChawk said:

Are you a Marine?

Yes. Are you a beaver?