Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Neighbor just bought a Tesla....

Comments

• Options
    RoadTripRoadTrip Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,244
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    edited August 2018

salemcoog said:

Alexis said:

I have a buddy (CSB) who has a Tesla. It's pretty damn quick. But any car that you stand next to and can't tell if it's running or not is not for me.

There are electric cars that can hit well over 300 mph in a 1/4 Mile. It makes sense as there are no gears. Just like your electric drill, max power in less than a 1/2 second.
    No there are not. Get out of here with that bs.
    The quickest car in the world will soon be the new Tesla Roadster which will do the 1/4 mile in 8.8 seconds and a top speed of 250mph. 0-60 in 1.9 seconds. 0-100 in 4.2 seconds. 620 mile range on full charge...not doing those speeds;-)
  • Options
    BleachedAnusDawgBleachedAnusDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,527
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

salemcoog said:

Alexis said:

I have a buddy (CSB) who has a Tesla. It's pretty damn quick. But any car that you stand next to and can't tell if it's running or not is not for me.

There are electric cars that can hit well over 300 mph in a 1/4 Mile. It makes sense as there are no gears. Just like your electric drill, max power in less than a 1/2 second.
    The quickest car in the world will soon be the new Tesla Roadster which will do the 1/4 mile in 8.8 seconds and a top speed of 250mph. 0-60 in 1.9 seconds. 0-100 in 4.2 seconds. 620 mile range on full charge...not doing those speeds;-)
    That car will never be built.

And that still would not be the fastest car built.
  • Options
    ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    WHat does being the fastest car have to do with anything? It needs to go city speed and highway speed. If it does those things efficiently I’m happy. I’m not living my life one quarter mile at a time.
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,841
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    edited August 2018
    Electric cars are strictly short range faggy transportation and about as good to be seen in as a gay bar while wearing assless leather chaps. HTH
  • Options

Sledog said:

Electric cars are strictly short range faggy transportation and about as good to be seen in as a gay bar while wearing assless leather chaps. HTH

Spoken like a true long haul trucker. How many dudes did you suck off at the rest stop today?
    You sound like you have experience in the mentioned field. So you drive an electric fucking fag mobile, just woman up and admit you take it in the dirt star!
  • Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Musk is a dipshit. An outlandish moron paired with an auto company that thinks it's special but really isn't. I would short any company he's in charge of.
  • Options
    dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,221
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Spoken like a true long haul trucker. How many dudes did you suck off at the rest stop today?
    You sound like you have experience in the mentioned field. So you drive an electric fucking fag mobile, just woman up and admit you take it in the dirt star!
    Any vehicle with you in it is a fagmobile.

• Options
    dflea said:

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Any vehicle with you in it is a fagmobile.

Oh you savage!
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited August 2018

salemcoog said:

Alexis said:

• Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    salemcoog said:

salemcoog said:

Alexis said:

You’re right I fucked up. It was a moto and it was like 218 mph.
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,535
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I just want flying cars like in Back to the Future. Fuck it. Make them amphibious as well.
  • Options
    Sledog said:

Sledog said:

My “fag mobile” as you so eloquently put it, is worth more than your double wide.
  • Options
    Founders Club

salemcoog said:

Alexis said:

Can't wait to open it up and go!

Hey, I live in cali too...get out into the cuntry where it doesn't matter
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • Options
    Founders Club

WHat does being the fastest car have to do with anything? It needs to go city speed and highway speed. If it does those things efficiently I’m happy. I’m not living my life one quarter mile at a time.

I drive 45k a year...do you think I want to be behind your dum ass?
  • Options

Thoughts and prayers...that sucks
  • Options
    dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,221
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

Ouch.