Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

List Of Demands

Comments

• Options
    GladstoneGladstone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 16,417
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

Gladstone said:

OK I'm reading it and I strongly agree with the board oversaturation. I always thought there should be 2 boards for football talk, recruiting and general.

I am ok keeping hondo in the tug
    ok? lol nothing i posted had to do with hondo or the tug
  • Options
    BlastDoorBlastDoor Member Posts: 711
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    I'm way better than those guys, my views differ a lot from that doog obsessed bullshit. Fuck off and I hope a rhino pounds your orifice.

Great post, though.
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,794
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    You really should take into consideration self-immolation. I think it’s for the best.
  • Options
    SyphilisButterSyphilisButter Member Posts: 221
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment Photogenic
    lullz we aren't at oregon 2010 level yet.
  • Options
    AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer
    #readingphoneintheshittercomment:

Appreciate those who read my drivel.

I’ve ponied up the WeiserBucks for this shithole for years. Someone needs to explain why I should continue to do so with all the faggotry.

@DerekJohnson opened the gates. I’m willing to pay for Cinemax but not Nickelodeon, ya dig?
  • Options
    BallzBallz Member Posts: 4,735
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs
    If thinking UW is better than Oregon (108-24), and will be for a long time to come, and Oregon's recruiting class is severely overrated makes me a doog then I'm a full on DOOG. The thing is, Petersen has a way of proving me right.
  • Options
    UWhuskytskeetUWhuskytskeet Member Posts: 7,108
    AZDuck said:

#readingphoneintheshittercomment:

Appreciate those who read my drivel.

I’ve ponied up the WeiserBucks for this shithole for years. Someone needs to explain why I should continue to do so with all the faggotry.

@DerekJohnson opened the gates. I’m willing to pay for Cinemax but not Nickelodeon, ya dig?

This is all explained on a thread in the Wam right now.
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    Gladstone said:

Gladstone said:

OK I'm reading it and I strongly agree with the board oversaturation. I always thought there should be 2 boards for football talk, recruiting and general.

Reading your own poast is hard
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,464
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited August 2018
    You wrote a lot and I can't read, but I see you're complaining about the recent additions. I tend to agree that they need to diaff and take the recruiting talk with them.

Anyways... How bout them ducks this year??? Think you can stay within 5 scores this time???

P.S. Does the DoD know you're posting manifestos online?
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,573
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    The AZ doesn't stand for arizona
  • Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,501
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
  • Options
    AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    dnc said:

We? Made fun of Sark and all his bullshit constantly when he was here. All the Ducks loved to join in. Now that the tables have turned it seems to be getting under the quooks skin.

Nothings changed with us...

I read the OP and I’ve long been on record as being as posiAZ, but so much fucking this. The general rule has always been a coach sucks until he doesn’t. Cristobal sucks. If that’s too painful for your corkscrew vag to handle you’re not who I thought you were.
    I thought the general rule is LIFPO for 15 gaymes, thereafter you are your record
  • Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

Mods this duck related shit belongs to the duck board so fellow ducks can jerk off to it too @Swaye
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    AZDuck said:

dnc said:

We? Made fun of Sark and all his bullshit constantly when he was here. All the Ducks loved to join in. Now that the tables have turned it seems to be getting under the quooks skin.

Nothings changed with us...

I read the OP and I’ve long been on record as being as posiAZ, but so much fucking this. The general rule has always been a coach sucks until he doesn’t. Cristobal sucks. If that’s too painful for your corkscrew vag to handle you’re not who I thought you were.
    I thought the general rule is LIFPO for 15 gaymes, thereafter you are your record
    ThereAreMultipleGeneralRules
  • Options
    GladstoneGladstone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 16,417
    Founders Club

Gladstone said:

Gladstone said:

Reading your own poast is hard
    what