Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Facebook and Apple remove pages and podcasts from Alex Jones for hate speech violations

Comments

• Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,522
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Silencing him only lends credence to his ridiculous conspiracy theories.
  • Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

First they came for InfoWars, and I said nothing...

We actually agree.

Let ALL the right wing dumbfucks say whatever they want. Let ALL the left wing dumbfucks say whatever they want. Use some goddamned common sense and intelligence to determine the truthiness of it.

Banning is bullshit.

This. If someone says some really stupid shit, public opinion, loss of page views etc. is punishment enough. Keep stupid ideas out in the open so there can be a dialogue and such ideas can be publicly trashed if they're shitty.
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,595
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

We actually agree.

Let ALL the right wing dumbfucks say whatever they want. Let ALL the left wing dumbfucks say whatever they want. Use some goddamned common sense and intelligence to determine the truthiness of it.

Banning is bullshit.

This. If someone says some really stupid shit, public opinion, loss of page views etc. is punishment enough. Keep stupid ideas out in the open so there can be a dialogue and such ideas can be publicly trashed if they're shitty.
    Maybe just ban straws

Problem solved

Oh hellz no. Ban hookers' asses while you're at it.

Don't tread on me motherfucker
  • Options
    dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,221
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

We actually agree.

Banning is bullshit.

Agree.

Banning is the limp-wristed pussy move someone like Kim would make. Let fuckheads own their stupidity like obk does. We ? are just lucky that Derek oversees this shithole otherwise I would have just had to type sh!thole, which is fvcking stupid because everybody knows what I was saying anyway.

Still, private property rights are a pretty big issue, too. And if some faggot was on here calling Derek a piece of shit all the time, I'd be fine with him banning that fucktard, and showing him the gates.

It's almost like this issue isn't quite black and white. Just like most everything.
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,809
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    edited August 2018
    They are only banning conservative speech. Ie: the New York Times reporters racist tweets being OK.
  • Options
    ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Sledog said:

They are only banning conservative speech. Ie: the New York Times reported racist tweets being OK.

Not sure why you want to claim his as conservative. Since when is being a conservative about being a conspiracy theory nutbag? He’s a retard that represents nothing but clickbait. That said, banning him is dumb.
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,809

Sledog said:

They are only banning conservative speech. Ie: the New York Times reported racist tweets being OK.

Not sure why you want to claim his as conservative. Since when is being a conservative about being a conspiracy theory nutbag? He’s a retard that represents nothing but clickbait. That said, banning him is dumb.
    I'm not claiming him just pointing out the hipocrites.
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,861

Sledog said:

Not sure why you want to claim his as conservative. Since when is being a conservative about being a conspiracy theory nutbag? He’s a retard that represents nothing but clickbait. That said, banning him is dumb Jake Browning sucks.
  • Options
    allpurpleallgoldallpurpleallgold Member Posts: 8,771
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker First Anniversary

Now how is he supposed to harass the parents of dead Sandy Hook children!?

Look guys parents of dead Sandy Hook children read this website
    An Alex Jones viewer went to jail for harassing the parents of a dead Sandy Hook child. Your post seems to be implying that there aren’t real world consequences here and that is flatly wrong.
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,065
    Founders Club

These are all private companies free to ban whomever they want.

Fuck, how many posters have banned from here?

I was just counting the number yesterday from the Road Kill list. I have permanently banned 9 people in 5.5 years.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,381
    Swaye's Wigwam

Now how is he supposed to harass the parents of dead Sandy Hook children!?

Look guys parents of dead Sandy Hook children read this website
    An Alex Jones viewer went to jail for harassing the parents of a dead Sandy Hook child. Your post seems to be implying that there aren’t real world consequences here and that is flatly wrong.
    You might be reading a tad too much into an an old recruiting saw.

Every action has a reaction or consequence

Take it to the physics bored or the higher virtue signaling bored
  • Options
    ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

I was just counting the number yesterday from the Road Kill list. I have permanently banned 9 people in 5.5 years.
    That’s one too many...
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,064
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

That’s one too many...
    #FREEHARV

#FREESIGS