Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Facebook and Apple remove pages and podcasts from Alex Jones for hate speech violations

Comments

• Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Free speech!!!! First amendment!!!! However will we be able to access our racist shit???
  • Options
    UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,320
    Swaye's Wigwam
    It sure does seem more and more like there could be a niche market for a conservative friendly social media platform.

HHcashgrab.gif
  • Options
    insinceredawginsinceredawg Member Posts: 5,117
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Thoughts and prayers
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 31,088
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    All in cahoots. The left whether in government or business are waging a war on constitutional rights when they don't agree with the opinion expressed. They only want their view expressed. Reminds me of Stalin, Mao, Hitler, Pol Pot etc. but then they are the left.
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    Standard Supporter
    Facebook, Apple, et al can do whatever they want. All Jones has to do is publish a RSS feed of his shit.
  • Options

Facebook, Apple, et al can do whatever they want. All Jones has to do is publish a RSS feed of his shit.

I know they can but the true colors of who they are is what really maters.
  • Options
    dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,221
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Sledog said:

You mean you were just looking for something to snivel about.

• Options
    edited August 2018
    dflea said:

Sledog said:

You mean you were just looking for something to snivel about.

They are just joining the left in silencing free speech as much as possible. Who cares what Alex Jones says. Just what was so bad that they all decided to ban him AT THE SAME TIME. It ain't no coincidence.
  • Options
    UWhuskytskeetUWhuskytskeet Member Posts: 7,108
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer
    Now how is he supposed to harass the parents of dead Sandy Hook children!?
  • Options

Now how is he supposed to harass the parents of dead Sandy Hook children!?

Look guys parents of dead Sandy Hook children read this website
    Use a comma or some shit.
  • Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

American politicians are fond of rallying Americans around Great Britain as an ally and a prime exponent of freedom and the free world. More and more, the “free” part is a lie.

Laws against hate speech in England and Wales deny free speech. They attempt to delete free speech. Hate speech is criminal in England.
    If a person says or writes the words “I hate England” or “I hate the prime minister” or “I hate England’s participation in the Syrian War” or “I hate immigrants” or “I hate you” or “I hate Protestants” or perhaps even “I hate tigers”, they risk being arrested, tried, convicted and sentenced to prison for as long as 7 years.

https://lewrockwell.com/lrc-blog/hate-speech-laws-political-correctness-link-totalitarian/
  • Options
    Hate speech is a made up category, people should refuse to go along with even acknowledging this fraudulent category of speech, the more it becomes mainstream, the easier it will be for the government to pass hate speech laws. Freedom will dead here when that happens and it's going to happen unless folks start standing up for their rights and start pushing back. There will be less pain if its done now than if it has to be done later in a Civil War.
  • Options

Hate speech is a made up category, people should refuse to go along with even acknowledging this fraudulent category of speech, the more it becomes mainstream, the easier it will be for the government to pass hate speech laws. Freedom will dead here when that happens and it's going to happen unless folks start standing up for their rights and start pushing back. There will be less pain if its done now than if it has to be done later in a Civil War.

While we are on that subject. How do you feel about people in power openly threatening the media?
  • Options
    UWhuskytskeetUWhuskytskeet Member Posts: 7,108
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer
    These are all private companies free to ban whomever they want.

Fuck, how many posters have banned from here?
  • Options
    2001400ex said:

While we are on that subject. How do you feel about people in power openly threatening the media?
    The leftist media is complicit in pumping this agenda of censorship, institution of hate speech laws, etc, they should be threatened.
  • Options
    I wonder how much extortion money companies like Google and Apple pay politicians to look the other way on anti-trust violations and monopoly activity.
  • Options

2001400ex said:

The leftist media is complicit in pumping this agenda of censorship, institution of hate speech laws, etc, they should be threatened.
    Wut? Freedom of press is the key tenant of a free nation. Do you forget that?