Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Kaho's dad still pushing him to BAMA

Comments

• Options
    montyfranklynmontyfranklyn Member Posts: 119
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

Baseman said:

Dude is 217

He was gonna be 3rd string here.
    He's going to be a national champion here
    Probation and sanctions before that ever happens. Tosh's coffee cups shall be investigated.
    Riiiiiggggghhhhhtttt. We've won 5 titles and have had 5 straight number 1 classes. If we haven't been investigated by now I doubt it will happen soon
    Oregon fans said the same thing.

Then we, yes the Hardcore Husky crew operating underground, got involved.

Phone calls were made. Photographs emailed. Banking records and airline boarding passes, exchanged.

Chip Kelly had a deal far richer than he got in the NFL on the table, waiting to be signed. Phil Knight. Yep. That Phil Knight. Nike Billionare. Oregon Duck impresario, was all in. The offer would have made Saban look like a piker. Then we came along. Remember Mark Emmert? Former UW president. Ohh? That Mark Emmert? ;)

Suddenly, Chip had a revelation. “I’m going to the NFL!” Swinney was tanned, rested and ready and on his way to Eugene. Funny how a little birdy whispered in Dab’s agent’s ear. Whoops Yep. Mark Slingblade Helfrich.

How’s Oregon looking right now? Sure, they’ve got a great recruiting class and an awesome strength coach they plucked from Georgia. How’s their record? Hmm? I’m hearing real Duck fans didn’t give a shit about watching last year’s Vegas Bowl. Wille Fucking Lyles? Ninja pleeze!!!!

Which brings this back to you.

Bama won with Mike Shula and Ray Ray Perkins. Winners win, right?

Urbs might be looking for a new job. But, ohhh. Yeah. A looming hammer. Sanctions. Reduced scholarships. Black clouds.

Can we say USC? Right. That SC who fucked us over and dropped a dime for some penny Annie shit back in the early 90s when we were the fucking steamroller of CFB.

Reggie Bush was all set to be a Husky. Then SC came along. It took awhile but Derek Johnson’s crew worked the phones. Lots of Cybering shit. A little late to the party but wham. Hammer time.....Steve Sarkisian. Best play caller in America. Pleeze don’t take him Pat Haden. Puhleeze. Whoops!

See where this is going?

The train has left the station. Twitters. Instagrams. Recorded phone calls. Michael Cohen and Omarosa? Fucking amateur hour.

Shits about to get real.

Saban won’t get spanked. He’s taking his rings and fat wallet to the house. Willie Taggert and Cristobalin will be looking. Program builders. Opportunists. Bama bitches! Cristobal might even bring the best strength coach in the nation. Package deal.

That’s how it works. That’s how we roll.

Thanks for taking Ale Kaho. Hope he’s worth it. Sleep with one eye open. Yippee Kai-Yay. ;)
    That reads like Ugly Betty fan fiction

To be fair, he was going to sign with us initially, but we put him off for another LB. Ale decided to sign in the first period instead of waiting. Fast forward to February signing day, the LB we wanted, along with everyone else we wanted, signed elsewhere because Pruitt leaving for Tennessee. If he had waited we would have taken him.

Sounds like Saban has lost his edge. Sad to see an old warhorse die in the traces.
    Saban does that every class. No matter what, he will go hard to the end for the player he has higher on his board. This isn't the first time we've gotten burned by this.

Dude is 217

Each one of Saban's classes has won at least one title going back to his LSU days

Yes, thank you. I too follow sports ball. Did you know he was in The Blind Side with Blake Shelton and Julia Roberts! Pretty sure he got the Emmy on that one
    Should have gotten an Oscar

To be fair, he was going to sign with us initially, but we put him off for another LB. Ale decided to sign in the first period instead of waiting. Fast forward to February signing day, the LB we wanted, along with everyone else we wanted, signed elsewhere because Pruitt leaving for Tennessee. If he had waited we would have taken him.

You know he cried when he committed to UW on his official visit in front of all the coaches and other recruits right? Mom wanted him at SC. Dad wanted him at Bama. He chose the place he wanted to be in UW. He'd still be at UW if his dad wasn't a broke bum in need of a hand out from Bama bag men.
    I'd cry too if that was my compromise. Coeds with tans or coeds that look like goth suicide girls????

https://youtu.be/KudwS5U9ouA

Fake timeline of events...
    Signs with udub Feb 7th
    Tosh gets wind of Kaho not in LEAP
    Tosh and Dad continue talking
    Bag gets dropped off in the desert(son don’t know)
    Father convinces son bama has spot open in the two deep. Son purposely fails class amid family trajedy
    Family paints perfect scenario of hardship/son not himself(all true btw, besides the 20lbs lost bs)
    Asks for release and granted
    Bolts for bama
    Dad 10 dimes richer

Kaho signed on December 20th, the early signing period. If he had waited, he would have signed with Bama. Bama took a smaller class and wanted JJ Petersen more, but we 10RC decided to go with the 20th guy on their list in Pruitt, Petersen went with him. We were left holding the bag on signing day in Feb. and ended up taking a much smaller class than anticipated. That lead to firings
    LEAVE!

• Options
    GilbystaintGilbystaint Member Posts: 1,061
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Can’t wait for this shit to be over.
  • Options

Gonna be worse when we land Smalls
  • Options
    BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

Baseman said:

Dude is 217

Probation and sanctions before that ever happens. Tosh's coffee cups shall be investigated.
    Riiiiiggggghhhhhtttt. We've won 5 titles and have had 5 straight number 1 classes. If we haven't been investigated by now I doubt it will happen soon

Phone calls were made. Photographs emailed. Banking records and airline boarding passes, exchanged.

Chip Kelly had a deal far richer than he got in the NFL on the table, waiting to be signed. Phil Knight. Yep. That Phil Knight. Nike Billionare. Oregon Duck impresario, was all in. The offer would have made Saban look like a piker. Then we came along. Remember Mark Emmert? Former UW president. Ohh? That Mark Emmert? ;)

Suddenly, Chip had a revelation. “I’m going to the NFL!” Swinney was tanned, rested and ready and on his way to Eugene. Funny how a little birdy whispered in Dab’s agent’s ear. Whoops Yep. Mark Slingblade Helfrich.

How’s Oregon looking right now? Sure, they’ve got a great recruiting class and an awesome strength coach they plucked from Georgia. How’s their record? Hmm? I’m hearing real Duck fans didn’t give a shit about watching last year’s Vegas Bowl. Wille Fucking Lyles? Ninja pleeze!!!!

Urbs might be looking for a new job. But, ohhh. Yeah. A looming hammer. Sanctions. Reduced scholarships. Black clouds.

Can we say USC? Right. That SC who fucked us over and dropped a dime for some penny Annie shit back in the early 90s when we were the fucking steamroller of CFB.

Reggie Bush was all set to be a Husky. Then SC came along. It took awhile but Derek Johnson’s crew worked the phones. Lots of Cybering shit. A little late to the party but wham. Hammer time.....Steve Sarkisian. Best play caller in America. Pleeze don’t take him Pat Haden. Puhleeze. Whoops!

See where this is going?

The train has left the station. Twitters. Instagrams. Recorded phone calls. Michael Cohen and Omarosa? Fucking amateur hour.

Shits about to get real.

Saban won’t get spanked. He’s taking his rings and fat wallet to the house. Willie Taggert and Cristobalin will be looking. Program builders. Opportunists. Bama bitches! Cristobal might even bring the best strength coach in the nation. Package deal.

Thanks for taking Ale Kaho. Hope he’s worth it. Sleep with one eye open. Yippee Kai-Yay. ;)
    Thanks Icarus.
  • Options
    minion_doogminion_doog Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,946
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam

Dude is 217

Each one of Saban's classes has won at least one title going back to his LSU days

Yes, thank you. I too follow sports ball. Did you know he was in The Blind Side with Blake Shelton and Julia Roberts! Pretty sure he got the Emmy on that one
    Never heard of em. Sounds short and white, slow strategy try-hard. Pass
  • Options
    dnc said:

We?
    We, as in Alabama. I include myself because Im an alum.
  • Options
    no_uhno_uh Member Posts: 760

dnc said:

We?
    Sidewalk alum =/= alum. HTH.
  • Options

dnc said:

We?
    Nice, what position did you play?
    In high school I played Free Safety B)
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,749
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited August 2018

You know he cried when he committed to UW on his official visit in front of all the coaches and other recruits right? Mom wanted him at SC. Dad wanted him at Bama. He chose the place he wanted to be in UW. He'd still be at UW if his dad wasn't a broke bum in need of a hand out from Bama bag men.
    Upvoted for great phrasing.
  • Options
    BallzBallz Member Posts: 4,735
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs

I'd cry too if that was my compromise. Coeds with tans or coeds that look like goth suicide girls????

It wasn't no compromise dick head. They were tears of joy. Going to Alabama was the compromise to help out his broke dad.
  • Options
    BallzBallz Member Posts: 4,735
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs

Suck a dick cunt.
  • Options
    UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,237
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Baseman said:

Dude is 217

See where this is going?

Shits about to get real.

Sounds like Saban has lost his edge. Sad to see an old warhorse die in the traces.
    Saban does that every class. No matter what, he will go hard to the end for the player he has higher on his board. This isn't the first time we've gotten burned by this.

Dude is 217

Signs with udub Feb 7th
    Father convinces son bama has spot open in the two deep. Son purposely fails class amid family trajedy
    Family paints perfect scenario of hardship/son not himself(all true btw, besides the 20lbs lost bs)
    Bolts for bama
    Dad 10 dimes richer

Kaho signed on December 20th, the early signing period. If he had waited, he would have signed with Bama. Bama took a smaller class and wanted JJ Petersen more, but we 10RC decided to go with the 20th guy on their list in Pruitt, Petersen went with him. We were left holding the bag on signing day in Feb. and ended up taking a much smaller class than anticipated. That lead to firings
    LEAVE!

Nothing like a quintuple post to show how much you don't care.
  • Options
    Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

Baseman said:

Dude is 217

See where this is going?

Shits about to get real.

Dude is 217

Signs with udub Feb 7th
    Bolts for bama
    Dad 10 dimes richer

LEAVE!

Nothing like a quintuple post to show how much you don't care.
    FRANNY?
  • Options
    BaphometBaphomet Member Posts: 1,511
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

I'm sure they're all enjoying their jobs at the Atlanta Hooters now.
  • Options
    Edwin_BambinoEdwin_Bambino Member Posts: 2,943
    Time to tie an anchor to this thread and let it sink into the puget sound for all tim.
  • Options
    Edwin_BambinoEdwin_Bambino Member Posts: 2,943
    It’s game week bitches