Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Kaho's dad still pushing him to BAMA

Comments

• Options
    DomicilloDomicillo Member Posts: 3,025
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Domicillo said:

There’s no way we take Gee Scott Jr. after this. Pete will interpret the lesson from the Kaho experience as never accept a commitment unless the parents are both 100% in for UW too.

As I was saying, not a chance. Check out the thread of Gee’s responses to the situation. My favorite is his 3 sides to every story comment.
  • Options
    GaryFromTeenMomGaryFromTeenMom Member Posts: 1,370
    GFTM Enterprises affiliate writer Huth Bobbins has confirmed through sources that Washington Compliance, today, will indeed reach out to the NCAA about what has transpired today.
  • Options
    SquirtSquirt Member Posts: 485
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment Name Dropper

GET HIM JEN AND PETE. BURN DOWN BAMA’S PROGRUM.

Also, why the fuck doesn’t the Seattle media follow and treat it like a scandal wtf? It could be a career defining moment for Jude. He could be the one to expose all the shit Bama basically does. He’s a fucking ass hat.

This is wishful thinking. First, Jen Cohen gives Pete complete control over football. She's not going to do anything unless he wants it done. Second, Pete is not naive. He did choose to take the Kaho family at face value and play along, but he had to have known what was really doing down.

I think the UW should have denied the release. But they granted it, and they're not going to do anything more.

FATTERS: "Were you surprised that Ale Kaho is going to Alabama?"
    PETE: "We're focused on the guys that are here, and I'm not worried about what's happening with other guys at other programs."

The end.
  • Options
    SquirtSquirt Member Posts: 485
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment Name Dropper
    dnc said:

I like to assume that what is said in public is an indicator of what is happening in private, I like to do that.

Huh?

• Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Squirt said:

dnc said:

I like to assume that what is said in public is an indicator of what is happening in private, I like to do that.

Huh?

Pete saying we’re focused on the guys who are here is exactly what he’s going to say publicly. Doesn’t mean he’s not working stuff behind the scenes on this. I’m sure he’s crazy pissed. Pete will carry a grudge I bet you anything.
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    dnc said:

Squirt said:

GET HIM JEN AND PETE. BURN DOWN BAMA’S PROGRUM.

Also, why the fuck doesn’t the Seattle media follow and treat it like a scandal wtf? It could be a career defining moment for Jude. He could be the one to expose all the shit Bama basically does. He’s a fucking ass hat.

This is wishful thinking. First, Jen Cohen gives Pete complete control over football. She's not going to do anything unless he wants it done. Second, Pete is not naive. He did choose to take the Kaho family at face value and play along, but he had to have known what was really doing down.

I think the UW should have denied the release. But they granted it, and they're not going to do anything more.

FATTERS: "Were you surprised that Ale Kaho is going to Alabama?"
    PETE: "We're focused on the guys that are here, and I'm not worried about what's happening with other guys at other programs."

The end.
    Chat?
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,752
    Did he even have an aunt and uncle? Or is that 100% bullshit, too?
  • Options
    BaphometBaphomet Member Posts: 1,511

Did he even have an aunt and uncle? Or is that 100% bullshit, too?

In some cultures, anybody older than you can be referred to as aunt or uncle.

No, I'm not being racist, so don't twist.
  • Options
    dawgs206dawgs206 Member Posts: 482
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Photogenic
    dawgs206 said:

Tequilla said:

Again, the course he needed to pass was completed. This much we know. Also straight from the NCAA.org PDF:

Once a player signs an LOI, he cannot be recruited by any other schools and he is obligated to attend the school he signs with. If he doesn't enroll, he can't enroll anywhere else without first sitting out a year. If he enrolls at another school which recruited him, he has to sit out another year as well under NCAA regs (and this is in addition to the one year NCAA penalty for transfer).

In other words, a player who signs an LOI had better be sure he wants to attend that school because that's where he's going to attend unless the school decides to let him out of his LOI by granting a release.

EXACTLY

Which is why the only school is grant a release to was Nevada to satisfy the whole “family reasons” angle. Any other school at this point is BS and tied to Pops getting paid.
    maybe he failed the class? lol who knows

went to great lengths to go to uw when bama sc byu didnt req that class

strange all around
    Yea, could be that simple. Doesn't seem to really add up from that angle either. If it was as simple as that ask for your release and go to Bama or SC. A family member (while asking for anonymity) went to both the local and Seattle media and leaked the story. They wanted that info out there. Why not just say he didn't get in if that is the story or wait to get your release, which Pete would have to do regardless? Seems like it would be easier to go to a school not named BYU or Nevada in that case.
    Jood got played from the start. Maybe he should read these boards.
  • Options
    BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    edited August 2018
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,752
    edited August 2018
    Baseman said:

Ten days after this article, Kaho put out his final pro UW Tweet

Read between the lines: He's going to Bama to win a NC, because he doesn't believe he's capable of leading UW to a NC, despite being ranked in the top 5 with a top 55 QB. If the kid lacks that much faith in his own ability to contribute and make the team better, then WDWHA. It's like A-Rod joining the Yankees and getting upstaged by Jeter for the rest of his career. Fuck guys like that.

And Arod signed a $255 million contract with Texas, who sucked because they overpaid, leaving them little to build a team around him, then traded him to the Yankees.

Arod didn’t go to Texas to win a World Series. He went because the next highest bidder offered him 80 million less.
    The Texas Yankees? Fuck me! I could've sworn they were in NYC!
  • Options

Read between the lines: He's going to Bama to win a NC, because he doesn't believe he's capable of leading UW to a NC, despite being ranked in the top 5 with a top 55 QB. If the kid lacks that much faith in his own ability to contribute and make the team better, then WDWHA. It's like A-Rod joining the Yankees and getting upstaged by Jeter for the rest of his career. Fuck guys like that.

And Arod signed a $255 million contract with Texas, who sucked because they overpaid, leaving them little to build a team around him, then traded him to the Yankees.

Arod didn’t go to Texas to win a World Series. He went because the next highest bidder offered him 80 million less.
  • Options
    This. “Perhaps” Lord have mercy.