Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Kaho's dad still pushing him to BAMA

Comments

• Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

Leveraging your kids athletic abilities to help pay for a divorce... what a piece of shit.

LOL at Jood and all the other fuckhead journalists who bought the bullshit "family issues...lost 20 lbs" bullshit that came straight from Kaho's crooked fathers mouth. They bought that shit hook. line. sinker.

That story is complete horseshit! Kaho is completely fine and wants to go to UW. Dad see's an opportunity for $$$$ and puts out the sad sack story of Kaho having tons of problems and family issues.

FUCK THAT GUY! He's the biggest roadblock in the situation so he needs to stay the fuck out of his sons life you god damn piece of shit!
    The other sad part about this is daddy could have just sent Kaho to Bama in the first place.

I don't have a problem with helicopter parents because most greats have those type of parents, but when you start being the story, kids crack. They aren't strong enough to deal with this dumb shit.

A 5 star player is a 3 and done guy. Kaho will wa
    Baphomet said:

If this kid honestly tries to back out 2 days before camp, UW should deny his release, just for spite.

Disagree. You let go do his thing. It's not like Kaho was really going to make a difference this year anyways. I know the TBS addicts think otherwise. It is a loss, but it won't be felt this year. The program is always bigger than one guy.
  • Options
    ThebourbinatorThebourbinator Member Posts: 664
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    I’m ready to get off this ride.

Kaho is no longer a Husky until he is, so time to move on.

It is fun laughing at all these quooks who think they will land him though.
  • Options
    GilbystaintGilbystaint Member Posts: 1,061
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    I will be glad when all this shit is over!
  • Options
    MelloDawgMelloDawg Member Posts: 6,126
    Lost 20lbs? Great? Move him to safety
  • Options
    Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Does it really take 11 pages to say Peterman's top recruit is going to Oregon?
  • Options
    ntxduckntxduck Member Posts: 5,515
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    edited August 2018

I’m not even that worried, really. You guys forget that we have a very talented walk-on in Ben Hines. He should be able to replicate what Kaho was going to be for us.

-DM Logic

Rob Moseley/eQuook is the same way. Every year he has a new pet walk on who will make some “impact plays”. Whites just love walk ons
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    ntxduck said:

dnc said:

ntxduck said:

I’m not even that worried, really. You guys forget that we have a very talented walk-on in Ben Hines. He should be able to replicate what Kaho was going to be for us.

-DM Logic

Rob Moseley is the same way. Every year he has a new pet walk on who will make some “impact plays”. Whites just love walk ons

Who.gif is the only area ty>cp

• Options
    FreeChavezFreeChavez Member Posts: 3,223
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Disagree. You let go do his thing. It's not like Kaho was really going to make a difference this year anyways. I know the TBS addicts think otherwise. It is a loss, but it won't be felt this year. The program is always bigger than one guy.

Go to bama. He may see the field in 2 years. Either way he isn't playing this year anywhere. Daddy isn't very good at business. Should have pulled him this summer to let the bidding continue. Now I could see a team like bama saying whatever. Come if you want, or don't. We have 4 other 5* LB
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    Go to bama. He may see the field in 2 years. Either way he isn't playing this year anywhere. Daddy isn't very good at business. Should have pulled him this summer to let the bidding continue. Now I could see a team like bama saying whatever. Come if you want, or don't. We have 4 other 5* LB
  • Options
    justthrowitinthebagjustthrowitinthebag Member Posts: 150

Right on cue. Dawgman releases an article this morning about how Kyler Manu is ready to carve out a pivotal role this year and how he brings the size/thumper mentality that Azeem had. Christ.

Could not even believe what I was reading. You wanna believe Kyler Manu will be an okay player one day? Sure, whatever. But they literally said he's an Azeem Victor style replacement. what idiots lol
  • Options
    theknowledgetheknowledge Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,572
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Maybe he isn't alpha enough to carry the weight of being the highest rated recruit ever for a top five coach. You can't read his name locally and not see "highest rated recruit for Petersen ever" or Five star LB". Between family stuff and the mantle of "best ever" he freaked, lost weight and just wanted to blend in and ball out at a blue blood. If that's the case GTFO. If not and its a case of homesickness I hope he waits it out and comes here to play. The kid is an awesome talent that I really want to see play at UW.
  • Options
    KevinPAC12KevinPAC12 Member Posts: 62
    5 Up Votes Name Dropper 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Pete doesn’t get to choose schools he can transfer to. One, the NCAA rules changed and Two, this is the exact same thing as what happened with Addison 21 days ago.