Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

It's a blackeye for Buckeyes, IMO

Comments

• Options
    DooglesDoogles Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,474
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Cristoballs seat just got a lot warmer.

Urbz to Oregon after a year off cook it!
  • Options
    DooglesDoogles Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,474
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I don't really see how Ohio State let's him go. You need to look at history and say you never let an all time great go. Ride it out and win a natty.
  • Options
    SyphilisButterSyphilisButter Member Posts: 221
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment Photogenic
    Doogles said:

I don't really see how Ohio State let's him go. You need to look at history and say you never let an all time great go. Ride it out and win a natty.

How drunk are you right now?
  • Options
    rodmansragerodmansrage Member Posts: 6,021
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes

Urban to ND in 2019 confirmed. Catholics love a good forgiveness angle.

Nah, Urbs would be too radioactive there now.

The twatter hot-take of Meyer to USC sounds good up front, but with all the scandals they've had in the admin side, I don't think those scumbags could do it either.
    pls, no.
  • Options
    RubberfistRubberfist Member Posts: 1,373
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes

I actually met Urban back in 2017. I got roped into watching my three month old niece while my sister got her hair done in Indianapolis (I think he was there crootin'). Anyways, so there I am, sitting in the waiting area of the hair salon with my niece and who walks it but the fucking man himself, URBAN. MEYER.

I was nervous as shit and just kept looking at him as he was sitting there with his phone and waited, but was too scared to say anything to him. Pretty soon my niece started crying and I am trying to quiet her down because I didn't want to bother Coach Meyer but she just wouldn't stop. Pretty soon he gets up out of his chair and walks over to her. He starts running his hands through her hair and asked what was wrong and I just replied that she was probably hungry or something. So Urban Meyer puts his phone down on the chair and picks my little niece up and lifted his shirt. He breast fed her right there in the middle of the hair salon. Chill guy, really nice about it.

See, he actually does care about crying females. I knew this story was bogus.
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Give me a break. So He may have known or not known that a peon committed dv. So he has to be put on trial worse than the alleged dv suspect was?

Here’s the thing, I ambled down to the hipster bar downtown this evening and had a seat after a bike ride and convo came free and easy. And one of the dudes came up with a great exercise. He asked what is your most controversial viewpoint. And the hot blonde around 22 y/o of Age on summer break from UO, called out the metoo movement. No pics so FYFMFE .She said that she’s witnessed so many b/s allegations and @Feld it was due mostly to shame and immaturity and if someone can’t stand up for themselves in the work place, it’s on them and equal pay for equal work has been a thing for decades.

I stated that illegal immigration hurts immigrants that went through the process and have hurt our native lower wage earners.

There was a moment of silence but there was healthy debate about it and most agreed, mostly.

I have faith in our younger generation where the rubbers meet the road in real life. They aren’t all buying into the hysteria.
  • Options
    salemcoog said:

Give me a break. So He may have known or not known that a peon committed dv. So he has to be put on trial worse than the alleged dv suspect was?

Here’s the thing, I ambled down to the hipster bar downtown this evening and had a seat after a bike ride and convo came free and easy. And one of the dudes came up with a great exercise. He asked what is your most controversial viewpoint. And the hot blonde around 22 y/o of Age on summer break from UO, called out the metoo movement. No pics so FYFMFE .She said that she’s witnessed so many b/s allegations and @Feld it was due mostly to shame and immaturity and if someone can’t stand up for themselves in the work place, it’s on them and equal pay for equal work has been a thing for decades.

I stated that illegal immigration hurts immigrants that went through the process and have hurt our native lower wage earners.

There was a moment of silence but there was healthy debate about it and most agreed, mostly.

I have faith in our younger generation where the rubbers meet the road in real life. They aren’t all buying into the hysteria.

bro, HE HAS A CONTRACT!!!!1!1111111!!!!!

• Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Ouch that sucks for him and the tOSU

I for one think He’ll enjoy his Coffee walks to Martin Stadium in 2020 though.
  • Options
    UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,252
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

I actually met Urban back in 2017. I got roped into watching my three month old niece while my sister got her hair done in Indianapolis (I think he was there crootin'). Anyways, so there I am, sitting in the waiting area of the hair salon with my niece and who walks it but the fucking man himself, URBAN. MEYER.

I was nervous as shit and just kept looking at him as he was sitting there with his phone and waited, but was too scared to say anything to him. Pretty soon my niece started crying and I am trying to quiet her down because I didn't want to bother Coach Meyer but she just wouldn't stop. Pretty soon he gets up out of his chair and walks over to her. He starts running his hands through her hair and asked what was wrong and I just replied that she was probably hungry or something. So Urban Meyer puts his phone down on the chair and picks my little niece up and lifted his shirt. He breast fed her right there in the middle of the hair salon. Chill guy, really nice about it.

For the low price of $2/month you too can become a supporter of quality content like this. Register today!
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,796
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    I just want him to get let go and tOSU to hire Greg Schiano.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    So what's the new spread going to be for Harbaugh to beat Ohio state this year?
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • Options
    edited August 2018
    agree:

contract does not say 'if a mediocre WR coach beats the shit out of his wife then he must be fired"

doesnt EXPLICITLY say that

any tOSU coach can beat the shit out of his wife and urb doesn't have to report it, provided it happens off campus.

these people shit in coolers, these people also vote.

edit:

allegedly people cannot READ A CONTRACT!