Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Okay I'm calling it right now

Comments

• Options
    AuburnFanAuburnFan Member Posts: 173
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes Name Dropper
    I mean Stidham is a 1st rounder and all

But let’s go 35-21 (Washington gets a late TD against AUs scrubs)
  • Options
    TTJTTJ Member Posts: 4,795
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Rather easily? Say 34-17?
  • Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,581
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    AuburnFan said:

I mean Stidham is a 1st rounder and all

But let’s go 35-21 (Washington gets a late TD against AUs scrubs)

You are going to be pissed off come Sept 1st
  • Options
    UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,259
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

[Doogbot run script: spamcopypastafordonations.JS]

Ok so I understand that some of you are domestic abuse victims from your wives and have a hard time asking her for Wam kind of wampum but what buttfuck can't spare $25 for how much time you degenerates spend on this website. That's basically $2 a month. I'm sure you spend more than that on Dorritos and Mountain Dew.
  • Options

Something you need to know @AuburnFan

USC, UW and Stanford are not the programs we're building this team for. Those teams are regional contenders for the most part, with the exception of USC, who's occasionally great but mostly mediocre. Once Oregon gets rolling again, those teams should largely become an afterthought. To an SEC caliber team lead by a coach from the Saban tree, those are the types of teams you through the motions with and still beat them rather easily (say 34-17?) with ample trash time left at the end of the games to give the backups some playing time. This team is being built to compete with the much skronger southern blue bloods in the SEC/ACC. HTFH.

I'm teasing man ... I did mean it when I thought it was funny that the OP thought they'd score more than 20.

There's two good defenses here ... so although we both have great offensive skill players, I'm expecting more of a 28-24, 27-21 type of game.
  • Options
  • Options
    theLSkidtheLSkid Member Posts: 344
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    56-7, only TD scored by a Murphy Pick Six. Browning gets a concussion early second quarter - forces Haener, yes Haener, to come in and go 3-14 with 14 yards and two turnovers.
  • Options
    minion_doogminion_doog Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,946
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    no_uh said:

Brownshorts will get blown up in the 1Q (maybe as late as 2Q), scream at his teammates, and practically disappear the rest of the game. As is tradition.

When there’s live bullets flying and people actually getting hit and it’s time to really figure out who’s going to fight, I think people would pick him pretty high.
  • Options
    DoubleJDawgDoubleJDawg Member Posts: 598
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

no_uh said:

Brownshorts will get blown up in the 1Q (maybe as late as 2Q), scream at his teammates, and practically disappear the rest of the game. As is tradition.

When there’s live bullets flying and people actually getting hit and it’s time to really figure out who’s going to fight, I think people would pick him pretty high.
    I mean, maybe
  • Options
    CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    You seriously think we can score 0 with Browning at QB?
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,507
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    We roll them and quooks go off about how this is the worst Auburn team in forever.