Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

My thoughts on Mario Cristoballz

Comments

• Options
    blackmambablackmamba Member Posts: 184
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Name Dropper 5 Awesomes
    edited August 2018

I’m still waiting for the link to the 247 article you cited quoting a player that Oregon coaches told that he was a 3 star and they were only recruiting 4 stars.... I guess you just made that up.
  • Options
    greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,278
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    dnc said:

Mosster47 said:

ntxduck said:

"Guys like Andrew Johnson, Jalen Hall, Bruce Judson, Sion Vea Kava, and Rutger Reitmaier."

So....2 guys Taggart signed over a year ago. 1 guy who is on campus. 1 guy UW (or any Pac 12 school) would have taken a flyer on who is a headcase. And 1 guy who will be on campus soon, in all likelihood.

Yeah that's what I call a fucking shit show. UW rarely has decommitments. When we sign kids they aren't transferring out after two weeks with the team. We're never waiting for somebody to show up. We're never hoping and waiting for the NCAA to give a kid another year of eligibility. Nobody in the Pac-12 wanted Jalen Hall because everybody knew he was a head case. If he wasn't a head case he'd be at USC right now. That is some sloppy ass recruiting. You don't care about character. You don't care about grades. You don't care if a kid is actually passionate about football. You don't care about work ethic. All Oregon cares about is star rankings. Good luck with that shit show.
    You were saying?
    It has been a tough day for our pal @StrongArmCobra

Don't worry though, Kaho isn't a dwag.
    Thank you quooks. Somehow this season's slaughtering of Oregon by UW will be even sweeter than 70-21 because of all you're incessant shit talking and quooking about star rankings and such.
    Beat us? 12 years in a row then pop off, little guy.
    We will. But don't need to considering we still own your asses in the all-time series.
    Unless you’re over 40, Oregon actually owns your asses in your lifetime...cupcake
    According to my? count we? are 17-17 versus one another in my lifetime. I might be off a game somewhere.
    15-19 but who really cares? I only know to prove a point to weak arm.
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,464
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,741
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic

Mosster47 said:

ntxduck said:

"Guys like Andrew Johnson, Jalen Hall, Bruce Judson, Sion Vea Kava, and Rutger Reitmaier."

So....2 guys Taggart signed over a year ago. 1 guy who is on campus. 1 guy UW (or any Pac 12 school) would have taken a flyer on who is a headcase. And 1 guy who will be on campus soon, in all likelihood.

Yeah that's what I call a fucking shit show. UW rarely has decommitments. When we sign kids they aren't transferring out after two weeks with the team. We're never waiting for somebody to show up. We're never hoping and waiting for the NCAA to give a kid another year of eligibility. Nobody in the Pac-12 wanted Jalen Hall because everybody knew he was a head case. If he wasn't a head case he'd be at USC right now. That is some sloppy ass recruiting. You don't care about character. You don't care about grades. You don't care if a kid is actually passionate about football. You don't care about work ethic. All Oregon cares about is star rankings. Good luck with that shit show.
    You were saying?

Thank you quooks. Somehow this season's slaughtering of Oregon by UW will be even sweeter than 70-21 because of all you're incessant shit talking and quooking about star rankings and such.

Bump diggitty bump bump bump?
  • Options

Mosster47 said:

ntxduck said:

You were saying?

@StrongArmCobra
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    @creepycoug you and @StrongArmCobra need to hate fuck already
  • Options

I only bumped it because "your" was misspelled. Not because of the game or anything.
  • Options
    BallzBallz Member Posts: 4,735
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs

Mosster47 said:

ntxduck said:

You were saying?

Oh you're back from hiding now? Didn't see you posting for a while after Oregon got their asses beat by Utah when Utah didn't even have their starting QB and RB. Pretty pathetic. Oregon sucks and got lucky vs UW. If all you have to hold onto and brag about is a narrow victory over UW for Oregon, at home, due to a missed game winning field goal, then congrats. Savor it. That's the only win Oregon is gonna get over UW for a while. Your coaching staff sucks. Sark managed to beat #3 USC in his first season. Everybody thought he was our savior and he had the recruiting chops to back it up. Mario is Sark 2.0. Enjoy the Vegas Bowl bitch. HAHAHAHAHAHA!
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes

I only bumped it because "your" was misspelled. Not because of the game or anything.
    So there is a game going between u two
  • Options

Mosster47 said:

ntxduck said:

You were saying?

Oh you're back from hiding now? Didn't see you posting for a while after Oregon got their asses beat by Utah when Utah didn't even have their starting QB and RB. Pretty pathetic. Oregon sucks and got lucky vs UW. If all you have to hold onto and brag about is a narrow victory over UW for Oregon, at home, due to a missed game winning field goal, then congrats. Savor it. That's the only win Oregon is gonna get over UW for a while. Your coaching staff sucks. Sark managed to beat #3 USC in his first season. Everybody thought he was our savior and he had the recruiting chops to back it up. Mario is Sark 2.0. Enjoy the Vegas Bowl bitch. HAHAHAHAHAHA!
    I was in Hawaii on vacation getting some perspective. When I'm there I like to unplug from technology. I know you can relate.

Btw, those are a lot of words for a fan of a "2019 is going to be special" elite program which purports to look down its nose at a mediocre second-rate outfit like the Ducks.

#ihaveallthescreenshotsineed

#ulost2caldummy
  • Options
    UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,206
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Mosster47 said:

ntxduck said:

You were saying?

I was in Hawaii on vacation getting some perspective. When I'm there I like to unplug from technology. I know you can relate.

Btw, those are a lot of words for a fan of a "2019 is going to be special" elite program which purports to look down its nose at a mediocre second-rate outfit like the Ducks.

#ihaveallthescreenshotsineed

#ulost2caldummy
    Tbf we always lose to Cal.
  • Options
    greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,278
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker

Mosster47 said:

ntxduck said:

You were saying?

You must not visit the Tug. If you did you’d see creep has been laying turds in there all week. Oh...and if it wasn’t for Oregon’s self implosion, I’d have a feeling your sissy ass would still be on “vacation” getting perspective.
  • Options
    BallzBallz Member Posts: 4,735
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs

Mosster47 said:

ntxduck said:

You were saying?

You must not visit the Tug. If you did you’d see creep has been laying turds in there all week. Oh...and if it wasn’t for Oregon’s self implosion, I’d have a feeling your sissy ass would still be on “vacation” getting perspective.
    "Self implosion". Is that what you call it? "Oregon isn't getting beat, they're beating themselves." Sure buddy. More like they were never that good to begin with, had the easiest nonconference schedule in the country immediately followed by their two toughest games at home with the UW game coming off a bye. They also managed to get Cal before Cal's defense caught fire. If Oregon were to play Cal this weekend they'd get their asses whooped. Then the second half of their schedule wasn't so advantageous with more road games and Oregon got exposed.
  • Options

Mosster47 said:

ntxduck said:

You were saying?

"Self implosion". Is that what you call it? "Oregon isn't getting beat, they're beating themselves." Sure buddy. More like they were never that good to begin with, had the easiest nonconference schedule in the country immediately followed by their two toughest games at home with the UW game coming off a bye. They also managed to get Cal before Cal's defense caught fire. If Oregon were to play Cal this weekend they'd get their asses whooped. Then the second half of their schedule wasn't so advantageous with more road games and Oregon got exposed.
    This is GOOD Cal team ... err .... now!

It's funny; you spin all variables in UW's favor, no matter how contorted you have to get to pull it off, and you do the same for Oregon, only in the opposite way. You're like Buttfuck Bob with Zimmerman (UW) and Trayvon (OR). The fact that half of their O line is missing in one variety or another, with one functioning WR, and are showing lack of depth in all phases, couldn't have much to do with their inconsistency down the stretch I suppose?

Of course they're thin. They're on their third coach in as many years, and the guy they fired two years ago was a lazy af recruiter, and everybody knows it.

Washington is in year 5 with the best coach they've had since I was in college, and are and should be deeper and not suffer as much down the stretch. For a guy who is as football shrewd as you pretend to be, none of this should be headline news.

Yet, here we are a mere one game apart overall (2 in conference), with a legitimate win against UW (sorry; they had another chance in OT; quit crying), and it's eating at you so much that you have to spend all this tim explaining it with so many words.

• Options
    BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

Mosster47 said:

ntxduck said:

You were saying?

It's funny; you spin all variables in UW's favor, no matter how contorted you have to get to pull it off, and you do the same for Oregon, only in the opposite way. You're like Buttfuck Bob with Zimmerman (UW) and Trayvon (OR). The fact that half of their O line is missing in one variety or another, with one functioning WR, and are showing lack of depth in all phases, couldn't have much to do with their inconsistency down the stretch I suppose?

Of course they're thin. They're on their third coach in as many years, and the guy they fired two years ago was a lazy af recruiter, and everybody knows it.

Washington is in year 5 with the best coach they've had since I was in college, and are and should be deeper and not suffer as much down the stretch. For a guy who is as football shrewd as you pretend to be, none of this should be headline news.

Yet, here we are a mere one game apart overall (2 in conference), with a legitimate win against UW (sorry; they had another chance in OT; quit crying), and it's eating at you so much that you have to spend all this tim explaining it with so many words.

Funny we haven't heard much about your Canes lately
  • Options
    HillsboroDuckHillsboroDuck Member Posts: 9,186
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Baseman said:

Mosster47 said:

ntxduck said:

You were saying?

He's all Quook now
  • Options
    BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

Baseman said:

Mosster47 said:

ntxduck said:

You were saying?

He's all Quook now

• Options
    Baseman said:

Mosster47 said:

ntxduck said:

You were saying?

I'll take doogs changing the subject for $500 Alex.

Your eyes are as good as mine.
  • Options
    I'll take doogs changing the subject for $500 Alex.

Your eyes are as good as mine.