Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

#RideTheLighning

Comments

• UWhuskytskeetUWhuskytskeet Member Posts: 7,105
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer

I guess none of the BBQ superiority guys are going to chime in

Pork ribs and sausage is a fucking weak menu

Dirty smoke too

Curne is going to head back to Texas.

Is there anything resembling good BBQ in Sweden?
  • Dennis_DeYoungDennis_DeYoung Member Posts: 14,754
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    dnc said:

I know Strausser was so bad than literally anyone is an upgrade, but Huff hasn't really done anything yet. Let's see him win a real recruiting battle before we crown him.

I like Huff, and I like all the recruits he's gotten so far, but I don't get why everyone thinks he's elite already. Let's wait until he beats blue-blood programs for an elite out of state recruit.

God bless you.

Also, that's going to happen with Buelow. But, this should be the mantra - no one is elite at recruiting until they beat a blue blood for an out of state recruit.
  • YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,796
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

dnc said:

I know Strausser was so bad than literally anyone is an upgrade, but Huff hasn't really done anything yet. Let's see him win a real recruiting battle before we crown him.

I like Huff, and I like all the recruits he's gotten so far, but I don't get why everyone thinks he's elite already. Let's wait until he beats blue-blood programs for an elite out of state recruit.

God bless you.

Also, that's going to happen with Buelow. But, this should be the mantra - no one is elite at recruiting until they beat a blue blood for an out of state recruit.
    Does a birdie make one elite or do you have to get an eagle?
  • BearsWiinBearsWiin Member Posts: 4,947
    I fear this group might suffer from low t
  • YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,796
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

Dirty smoke too

Ribs >>> Brisket. HTH.
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,480
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

Dirty smoke too

Ribs >>> Brisket. HTH.

• Dennis_DeYoungDennis_DeYoung Member Posts: 14,754

dnc said:

God bless you.

Does a birdie make one elite or do you have to get an eagle?
    You gotta hit Eagles.
  • ntxduckntxduck Member Posts: 5,512
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment

Dirty smoke too

Is there anything resembling good BBQ in Sweden?
    Austin Food Works in Vasastan at least tries to be somewhat authentic....and is good enough if you're really craving BBQ. But doesn't compare to the real deal back in Texas
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    BearsWiin said:

I fear this group might suffer from low t

• FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes

Dirty smoke too

Take this to the piss board (s/o @YellowSnow ) you fuck. This board is to discuss sweet hips of teen boys
  • FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    edited July 2018

Dirty smoke too

Take this to the piss board (s/o @YellowSnow ) you fuck. This board is to discuss sweet hips of teen boys
    We're all on the wrong bored pal.
    In case u gnu hear.. teenbois hips are welcome every board, even tug. Hondo fuck you! U too gladstone :smiley:
  • NorwegianHuskyNorwegianHusky Member Posts: 3,422

dnc said:

God bless you.

This is literally all that I was saying, and yet I'm being ridiculed for it. Ok.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 100,726
    Swaye's Wigwam

dnc said:

God bless you.

This is literally all that I was saying, and yet I'm being ridiculed for it. Ok.
    I've been wondering why the prison yard has been so tuff on you lately
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

dnc said:

God bless you.

If that's all you said you wouldn't be ridiculed for it.

You said everyone is calling Huff an elite recruiter. They?re not.
  • UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,103
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

dnc said:

God bless you.

Must be racism. Fuck the swedes.
  • NorwegianHuskyNorwegianHusky Member Posts: 3,422
    dnc said:

dnc said:

God bless you.

If that's all you said you wouldn't be ridiculed for it.

You said everyone is calling Huff an elite recruiter. They?re not.
    Well what I meant to say is that everyone is acting like they think Huff is an elite/great/whatever recruiter. Sorry if my English isn't up to snuff. I don't see how that distinction really matters much though.

If you don't think that's the case, fine. I'll stand by my point that people have a little too much faith in Huff right now, when at most we have cause to be optimistic about him, because he hasn't beat anybody impressive for an out-of-state recruit yet.

And I think you all know what I really meant. Either you're all being intentionally obtuse, or my English is worse than I thought. I'll be sure to include a dozen modifiers and clarifications in my future posts, though.