Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

BR: Khalil Tate revolutionized AD coach searching

2»

Comments

• Options
    Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Sources said:

Sources said:

Mosster47 said:

how in the fuck did oregon hold khalil tate to a 34 qbr?

Asked what Oregon did to slow him down, Tate replied: "They played football."

lmao, get fucked.

#trippleoption

Up until that game I had never been impressed by Leavitt. I watched his #2 USF team lose to some shit show like Pitt, then to Oregon that same year by a thousand. That is one of the worst defenses I've ever seen.

I watched us score at will on his 'great' Colorado defense in 2016 until Sling/Lubik went full retard at the end. UW also did anything they wanted in the CCG. That's a small sample size but that was all I had seen from the guy.

His 2nd half adjustments against UA last year was brilliant. They sent their big rush OLB into the mesh on every play no matter what and they had Dye just shadow Tate on every play. If he dropped back Dye went after him, if he pulled the ball Dye was after him. It was very simple but in today's game cheap & easy is rarely the path taken.
    So putting a spy on a running QB for only the second half of the game was "brilliant"? You must be hell of a coach.
    He coaches at the highest classification in a football state. You?
    Unfortunately, I have a real job. Fortunately, I'm not a Duck fan.
    I have a real job too. You can make money and coach football. Zero rules against that.
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Leavitt is a good coach. Oregon’s D was historically bad in ‘15 and ‘16 and He upgraded them to mediocre in ‘17. But what He did at CU was nothing short of amazing.
    Oregon’s defense will be their strength moving forward. I’m not sold on their offense at all though, as they fade in the 2 nd half against any defenses with a pulse. And some without, as seen in the Nebraska and ASU games.
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,573
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Mosster47 said:

Sources said:

Sources said:

Mosster47 said:

how in the fuck did oregon hold khalil tate to a 34 qbr?

Asked what Oregon did to slow him down, Tate replied: "They played football."

lmao, get fucked.

#trippleoption

Up until that game I had never been impressed by Leavitt. I watched his #2 USF team lose to some shit show like Pitt, then to Oregon that same year by a thousand. That is one of the worst defenses I've ever seen.

I watched us score at will on his 'great' Colorado defense in 2016 until Sling/Lubik went full retard at the end. UW also did anything they wanted in the CCG. That's a small sample size but that was all I had seen from the guy.

His 2nd half adjustments against UA last year was brilliant. They sent their big rush OLB into the mesh on every play no matter what and they had Dye just shadow Tate on every play. If he dropped back Dye went after him, if he pulled the ball Dye was after him. It was very simple but in today's game cheap & easy is rarely the path taken.
    So putting a spy on a running QB for only the second half of the game was "brilliant"? You must be hell of a coach.
    He coaches at the highest classification in a football state. You?
    Unfortunately, I have a real job. Fortunately, I'm not a Duck fan.
    I have a real job too. You can make money and coach football. Zero rules against that.
    Name one person who has ever made money coaching football.

I'll wait.