Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• Options
    GladstoneGladstone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 16,417
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    Niumatalolo wouldn't have ran his Navy offense at Arizona, dummy.
  • Options
    rodmansragerodmansrage Member Posts: 6,015
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    edited July 2018
    how in the fuck did oregon hold khalil tate to a 34 qbr?

Asked what Oregon did to slow him down, Tate replied: "They played football."

lmao, get fucked.

#trippleoption
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited July 2018

Im hearing that hiring an AD based off a QB who is going to have a significant drop off season always will produce terrific results!

It was a good article, but I was thinking the same thing.

Arizona could be a contender in the South if their defense is even mediocre. I think USC will have a down year so the South will suck.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Why the fuck not, they let students fire professors at half of these damn chinstitutions of higher learning these days.

We? are so fucked.
  • Options
    Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

lmao, get fucked.

#trippleoption

Up until that game I had never been impressed by Leavitt. I watched his #2 USF team lose to some shit show like Pitt, then to Oregon that same year by a thousand. That is one of the worst defenses I've ever seen.

I watched us score at will on his 'great' Colorado defense in 2016 until Sling/Lubik went full retard at the end. UW also did anything they wanted in the CCG. That's a small sample size but that was all I had seen from the guy.

His 2nd half adjustments against UA last year was brilliant. They sent their big rush OLB into the mesh on every play no matter what and they had Dye just shadow Tate on every play. If he dropped back Dye went after him, if he pulled the ball Dye was after him. It was very simple but in today's game cheap & easy is rarely the path taken.
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes

Leaveitt held both UW and Boise to 38 points

Never been more impressed in my life

Fuck, how are you so funny?
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,200
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Leaveitt held both UW and Boise to 38 points

Never been more impressed in my life

Fuck, how are you so funny?
    Drugs. Lots of drugs
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    Gladstone said:

Niumatalolo wouldn't have ran his Navy offense at Arizona, dummy.

Link?
  • Options
    SourcesSources Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,803
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Mosster47 said:

lmao, get fucked.

#trippleoption

Up until that game I had never been impressed by Leavitt. I watched his #2 USF team lose to some shit show like Pitt, then to Oregon that same year by a thousand. That is one of the worst defenses I've ever seen.

I watched us score at will on his 'great' Colorado defense in 2016 until Sling/Lubik went full retard at the end. UW also did anything they wanted in the CCG. That's a small sample size but that was all I had seen from the guy.

His 2nd half adjustments against UA last year was brilliant. They sent their big rush OLB into the mesh on every play no matter what and they had Dye just shadow Tate on every play. If he dropped back Dye went after him, if he pulled the ball Dye was after him. It was very simple but in today's game cheap & easy is rarely the path taken.
    So putting a spy on a running QB for only the second half of the game was "brilliant"? You must be hell of a coach.
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

Agree with Mooster on this one. I love Leavitt and hope he is around for awhile.

He's got a stranglehold on that jerb.
  • Options
    UWhuskytskeetUWhuskytskeet Member Posts: 7,108
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer
    Sources said:

Mosster47 said:

lmao, get fucked.

#trippleoption

So putting a spy on a running QB for only the second half of the game was "brilliant"? You must be hell of a coach.
    He coaches at the highest classification in a football state. You?