Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

A major injury to which position group would leave you LEAST worried?

2»

Comments

• AEBAEB Member Posts: 2,971
    QB
    Performance = TBD....again
  • BreadBread Member Posts: 4,011
    QB
    dnc said:

I would like to see you guys hate your second string qb and wish for Browning.

And this is exactly what would happen unless one of the true frosh are ready, which I don't think they are.

I picked DB because there's the greatest collection of talent there.

Rapp, McIntosh, Murphy and Miller are all going to be drafted in 2019. Joyner is really good. Taylor is ready to contribute. I love McKinney. Molden was a bit of a disappointment last year to me but has a lot of talent. Gilchrist has talent too though he hasn't been able to crack the depth. And you have two true freshman who could step in if you needed them to (Irving and Gordon).

And that doesn't even include #MyHampton.

It's an absolutely loaded position group and it's coached magnificently.
    You don't think Joyner is getting drafted?
  • FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    DB
    Bread said:

dnc said:

And this is exactly what would happen unless one of the true frosh are ready, which I don't think they are.

Rapp, McIntosh, Murphy and Miller are all going to be drafted in 2019. Joyner is really good. Taylor is ready to contribute. I love McKinney. Molden was a bit of a disappointment last year to me but has a lot of talent. Gilchrist has talent too though he hasn't been able to crack the depth. And you have two true freshman who could step in if you needed them to (Irving and Gordon).

Not next year
  • LebamDawgLebamDawg Member Posts: 8,666 Standard Supporter
    DL
    QB was the easy pick - I thought the entire season would be running the ball which is good, if Gaines went down I think we would suffer. My way of thinking though has been chinfluenced by drugs and alcohol.
  • TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,825
    WR
    WR - nobody has really stepped up and separated themselves at the position. Until there is separation they are all about the same.
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    DB
    Bread said:

dnc said:

Not until 2020
  • JoeyJoey Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 6,559 Founders Club
    TE
    dnc said:

Swaye said:

LOL at the dingdongs who didn't choose QB.

YOU DON'T LOSE THE GREATEST QB IN THE HISTORY OF THE PROGRAM WITHOUT WORRYING!!!
    I chose TE meaning WTE
  • Mad_SonMad_Son Member Posts: 10,169
    DB

Mad_Son said:

QB gets hurt is a possible upgrade but playing a true frosh is not ok. WR or LB gets hurt we weren't ok to begin with. DB and RB are only two groups where we could still be ok.

Why would playing a true frosh be bad?

We’d probably massively simplify our offense and run a lot.
    Sark > Ty
  • ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
    DB
    Fuck, can I change my vote to WR?
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,420 Founders Club
    LB

Mad_Son said:

QB gets hurt is a possible upgrade but playing a true frosh is not ok. WR or LB gets hurt we weren't ok to begin with. DB and RB are only two groups where we could still be ok.

Yeah.
    Just like with jake as a freshman.

I was at that fucking game with my niece. She was worried for Uncle Derek's sanity in the second half.
  • NorwegianHuskyNorwegianHusky Member Posts: 3,423
    QB

Mad_Son said:

Yeah.
    Just like with jake as a freshman.

I was at that fucking game with my niece. She was worried for Uncle Derek's sanity in the second half.
    Pics?