Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

What daaaayyyyy is it?

Comments

• Options
    GladstoneGladstone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 16,417
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

We laugh, but the kids actually like this crap. We all sound old, rich, and white. Also, Oregon's problem for the last several years has been them being soft. The strength coach is a clown, but at least our guys are actually lifting. I'm results driven, I don't really care how they get there. We'll see if this works out. If it doesn't, then it's back to the drawing board.

For the 1923891283901283901283901283901283012839012830th time I am often and consistently stunned posts like this are being made by UO fans after seeing UW fans redefine doog idiocy from 2003-2015. It's changing my entire 'we have the dumbest fans in the universe' mantra to 'all fans are inherently stupid and will close their eyes, bite their lips, and rationalize any and all things under the auspices of hope'.

someone should do a study someday
  • Options
    greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,277
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    Gladstone said:

We laugh, but the kids actually like this crap. We all sound old, rich, and white. Also, Oregon's problem for the last several years has been them being soft. The strength coach is a clown, but at least our guys are actually lifting. I'm results driven, I don't really care how they get there. We'll see if this works out. If it doesn't, then it's back to the drawing board.

For the 1923891283901283901283901283901283012839012830th time I am often and consistently stunned posts like this are being made by UO fans after seeing UW fans redefine doog idiocy from 2003-2015. It's changing my entire 'we have the dumbest fans in the universe' mantra to 'all fans are inherently stupid and will close their eyes, bite their lips, and rationalize any and all things under the auspices of hope'.

They have exactly 1 game played under this staff. I’m going to give it to week 7 or 8 before I form an opinion.
  • Options

Gladstone said:

They have exactly 1 game played under this staff. I’m going to give it to week 7 or 8 before I form an opinion.
    You need to give Mario a few years so he can get his own guys in there.
    You know within a couple months
  • Options
    PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,488
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

Gladstone said:

He needs more tim.
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

Gladstone said:

He needs more tim.
    * cock
  • Options

They like it because they are still soft

HTH
    We might as well not watch then
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,173
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • Options
    Founders Club
    It's the INTJ in me but someone coming up and screaming at me with exhortations to return the scream....holy ugh. Makes me want to go fucking postal. What a nightmare. I guess that makes me slow strategy or something.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    Gladstone said:

It's the INTJ in me but someone coming up and screaming at me with exhortations to return the scream....holy ugh. Makes me want to go fucking postal. What a nightmare. I guess that makes me slow strategy or something.

We share one of 4
  • Options
    Founders Club
    dnc said:

Gladstone said:

We share one of 4
    I'll guess the J? Maybe the N, definitely not the I or T
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    Gladstone said:

dnc said:

Gladstone said:

We share one of 4
    I'll guess the J? Maybe the N, definitely not the I or T
    Wasn't it you who posted a list of posters to myers-briggs types? You went 4 for 4 for me on that one.

ENFP. Married to an ISTJ.
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited September 2018

Gladstone said:

The reality is that this will be his best Season as long as Herbert stays healthy. 9-3 without anything remarkable from the Ducks with this schedule. It’s next year when you have to groom a new QB or gasp!!, go with Burmeister, where the coaching comes in.
  • Options
    UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,184
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    salemcoog said:

Gladstone said:

The reality is that this will be his best Season as long as Herbert stays healthy. 9-3 without anything remarkable from the Ducks with this schedule. It’s next year when you have to groom a new QB or gasp!!, go with Burmeister, where the coaching comes in.
    I think 9-3 is pretty likely but man am I praying for 7-5 just so the transformation can be complete. I can't wait to hear all the rationalizations.