Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,060
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

Another DM

I was at the Swedish immigration office yesterday and i thought of you while I scanned the room for threats

#hardtarget
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,134
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Another DM

I was at the Swedish immigration office yesterday and i thought of you while I scanned the room for threats

If we're going to be threatened by Swedes I AM OUT
  • Options
    YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,846
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited July 2018

Another DM

People forget that us? Swedes used to rule over the sissy Norskies with an iron first.
  • Options
    TTJTTJ Member Posts: 4,795
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    BlastDoor said:

zero stinky hippies?

Thank you.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    Stinky hippie numbers two low on both schools, otherwise, troof
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,459
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I count more than 2 national titles. Just sayin.
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,572
    Uhhh last time I checked OBK claims 3 natties
  • Options
    LoneStarDawgLoneStarDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 13,113
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

Another DM

The immigration office is generally devoid of Swedes. Handful of young angry Arab guys out front milling around and speaking aggressively into phones, About 10 armed guards and we had to be checked before they let us through the door. Fortunately inside it was about 70% Indian IT types, 10% Muslims who like money, 10% new Asian wives, 5% fast strategy West Africans, 5% gay boys.

It seems the gates (or Malmö bridge) have been closed
  • Options
    UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,175
    Swaye's Wigwam

Another DM

People forget that us? Swedes used to rule over the sissy Norskies with an iron first.
    Iron fist? You mean when the winners of the Napoleonic wars awarded you Norway because you couldn't win it for yourselves?
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,572

Another DM

The immigration office is generally devoid of Swedes. Handful of young angry Arab guys out front milling around and speaking aggressively into phones, About 10 armed guards and we had to be checked before they let us through the door. Fortunately inside it was about 70% Indian IT types, 10% Muslims who like money, 10% new Asian wives, 5% fast strategy West Africans, 5% gay boys.

derek could learn a thing or two
  • Options
    LoneStarDawgLoneStarDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 13,113
    Founders Club

Another DM

Yes, at some point there isn’t any free beer left. But everyone’s badges are gone so stalin is up to something
  • Options
    PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,487
    Founders Club

Another DM

Yes, at some point there isn’t any free beer left. But everyone’s badges are gone so stalin is up to something
    Time for the annual money-grab...
  • Options
    LebamDawgLebamDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,531
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam

Another DM

sad to see how far the swedes have fallen...
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    Swaye's Wigwam

Another DM

Iron fist? You mean when the winners of the Napoleonic wars awarded you Norway because you couldn't win it for yourselves?

What’s up with that?