Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Everyone is smart except Trump

Comments

• SquirtSquirt Member Posts: 485
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment Name Dropper

dflea said:

E_B probably works for the deep state.

I would never tell!!!!!!
    Just wait until Trump hands you over to Putin for an interview.
  • Edwin_BambinoEdwin_Bambino Member Posts: 2,942
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Squirt said:

dflea said:

I would never tell!!!!!!
    As Race likes to say, I’m a huge pussy so I’d spill the beans in 4 seconds.
  • PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,497
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    None of this bullshit explains why the DNC never turned over the physical servers themselves. Backup servers can be easily manipulated by the DNC's IT infrastructure. Images can be manipulated.

None of these bullshit replies account for the fact that the file transfer speed was too fast for it to have been hackers in Russia. Hackers also do not leave any trace of where they are from - there is no way to trace where the hacks originated (proxies are a thing).

The DNC is full of shit, the leaks came from within their own organization, Russia probably does hack or attempt to hack shit all the time (China is a lot more successful), and Trump is not an idiot.

HTH

dflea said:

I would never tell!!!!!!
    PUTIN: Tell me how the FBI knew we hacked the DNC servers!

@Edwin_Bambino: I’m not super technology literate myself, I’ll have to ask one of my buddies.
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    Standard Supporter

None of this bullshit explains why the DNC never turned over the physical servers themselves. Backup servers can be easily manipulated by the DNC's IT infrastructure. Images can be manipulated.

Images or no, that is weird.

None of these bullshit replies account for the fact that the file transfer speed was too fast for it to have been hackers in Russia. Hackers also do not leave any trace of where they are from - there is no way to trace where the hacks originated (proxies are a thing).

I thought that VIPS report was chinteresting shit. However, while I'm no ForBro, categorically stating that it must be internal because of transfer speeds seemed like a stretch.
  • CirrhosisDawgCirrhosisDawg Member Posts: 6,390
    First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Squirt said:

dflea said:

I would never tell!!!!!!
    I’m hearing we have a treaty covering that.
  • Edwin_BambinoEdwin_Bambino Member Posts: 2,942

The DNC is full of shit, the leaks came from within their own organization, Russia probably does hack or attempt to hack shit all the time (China is a lot more successful), and Trump is not an idiot.

HTH

The DNC didn’t do the imaging of the machines themselves. An independent third party did. You can gripe about that being weird instead of the FBI doing it, but it’s pretty common practice at least in the corporate world to operate that way when handing stuff over to the SEC. I’m not gonna sit here and pretend to know exactly how the FBI operates regarding data collection.

Also your comment on hackers leaving no trace is just wrong but I’m too lazy to actually provide any information to debunk it.
    Founders Club

I thought that VIPS report was chinteresting shit. However, while I'm no ForBro, categorically stating that it must be internal because of transfer speeds seemed like a stretch.

I don't think it's too big of a stretch but I don't know a ton about this stuff either.
    Founders Club

HTH

The DNC didn’t do the imaging of the machines themselves. An independent third party did. You can gripe about that being weird instead of the FBI doing it, but it’s pretty common practice at least in the corporate world to operate that way when handing stuff over to the SEC. I’m not gonna sit here and pretend to know exactly how the FBI operates regarding data collection.

You're right, it was an IT security outfit that was a vendor for the DNC. A totally nonpartisan, unbiased outfit that definitely wouldn't be bribed or influenced.

Christ.

You're right, it was an IT security outfit that was a vendor for the DNC. A totally nonpartisan, unbiased outfit that definitely wouldn't be bribed or influenced.

Christ.

I don't think it's too big of a stretch but I don't know a ton about this stuff either.
    Founders Club
    Squirt said:

Christ.

I dont know a lot about upload and download speeds when it comes from hacking something 5000 miles away.

I do know the DNC is corrupt as fuck and people are easily bribed
  • dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,220
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    PGOS hates Occam's Razor.
    Founders Club
    Just because the media has told you this is all Russia's doing doesnt mean that is the simplest explanation

Hth
  • dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,220
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

Just because the media has told you this is all Russia's doing doesnt mean that is the simplest explanation

Hth

Disagree.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,078
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    As a Bernie voter I'm just glad that the extent of Hillary's cheating was revealed

Founders Club

As a Bernie voter I'm just glad that the extent of Hillary's cheating was revealed

Fucking this.
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    edited July 2018
    http://independentpoliticalreport.com/2016/12/john-mcafee-i-can-guarantee-you-it-was-not-the-russians/

Not saying this is true. I don't know a lot about hacking but in investigations I know of they ALWAYS have seized the computers. They are the actual evidence.

• ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325

Squirt said:

Christ.

I dont know a lot about upload and download speeds when it comes from hacking something 5000 miles away.

it shows
    Founders Club

Squirt said:

Christ.

it shows
    No one knows shithead