Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Examining the Over/Under 2018 Win Totals for the Pac-12

124»

Comments

• Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    BearsWiin said:

Fellow Rio dad comes from a furd family and is a season ticket holder for their crackerjack circus minimus. Every year he wants Shaw fired after their performance in the OOC games, and I have to reassure him that they'll have another quiet 10-win season. Their two dozen fans are bored with it all, which, as a long-suffering Cal fan, I just don't get.

I laughed.
  • Options
    GladstoneGladstone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 16,417
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    BearsWiin said:

Fellow Rio dad comes from a furd family and is a season ticket holder for their crackerjack circus minimus. Every year he wants Shaw fired after their performance in the OOC games, and I have to reassure him that they'll have another quiet 10-win season. Their two dozen fans are bored with it all, which, as a long-suffering Cal fan, I just don't get.

that's insanity. my brain can't even process that kind of stupidity.
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment

Last season killed any chance for Petermen to unseat Shaw. That Stanford game was classic David Shaw. All he wants to do is win Pac 12 championships and at Stanford that is awesome

Edit to say for now. If we? pass them by it will be because of Pete

Welp Stanford wins both Capital Cups almost every year, so they’re used to athletic success.

I know you meatheads don’t care about that shit since it’s not Washington that’s doing it. They don’t win Natties in Football or B-ball because they don’t employ coffee cups much.
  • Options
    GladstoneGladstone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 16,417
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    meathead smack lol

• Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Gladstone said:

meathead smack lol

I stand with meatheads!

• Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Gladstone said:

BearsWiin said:

that's insanity. my brain can't even process that kind of stupidity.
    Process. No.

Generate. Mos Def.
  • Options
    HorrifyinglyAlluringHorrifyinglyAlluring Member Posts: 102
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper First Comment
    BearsWiin said:

Fake news.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,172
    Swaye's Wigwam
    We got our rental sold out from under us so are moving with Meathead Movers started by two football players. They hire "Student Athlete Movers"

So there

• Options
    UWhuskytskeetUWhuskytskeet Member Posts: 7,108
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer

We got our rental sold out from under us so are moving with Meathead Movers started by two football players. They hire "Student Athlete Movers"

So there

Be sure to tell them how great Washington is.
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,573
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    I actually had to call a company called College Hunks Hauling Junk to get rid of a huge couch for me a couple years ago.

It was pretty fucking gay

but they were the only ones who would do it on short notice.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

I actually had to call a company called College Hunks Hauling Junk to get rid of a huge couch for me a couple years ago.

It was pretty fucking gay

but they were the only ones who would do it on short notice.

Got!

I bet they could #FillTheSleeves.

Did they take care of your needs #FASTandLOUD?
  • Options
    Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    BearsWiin said:

Duck fans were getting tired of Chip not being able to win the big one as he ripped off 12 win seasons. I've had a ton of Alabama fans tell me how disappointing last season was, you know cause they won the National Championship, but didn't beat Auburn, win the West, or the SEC.

People are idiots.
  • Options
    MisterEmMisterEm Member Posts: 6,685
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Mosster47 said:

BearsWiin said:

Duck fans were getting tired of Chip not being able to win the big one as he ripped off 12 win seasons. I've had a ton of Alabama fans tell me how disappointing last season was, you know cause they won the National Championship, but didn't beat Auburn, win the West, or the SEC.

People are idiots.
    Yikes.
  • Options
    ntxduckntxduck Member Posts: 5,513
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment

ntxduck said:

Utah to win the p12 South at +450 is the bet to make. They get USC and Arizona (the only other 2 South teams worth a shit) at home so should have the h2h tiebreaker over both those

but they suck. so theres that
    Hope you guys enjoyed the free money, except for pitchforkFS