Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

This just in from ND

124»

Comments

• BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
  • skinnedskinned Member Posts: 103
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper

Jesus. Fucking ridiculous how some people's perception of gaining weight/muscle works, especially at that age and level of intensity they work out. They make it seem like you bench press a couple times and eat a magic bean and boom 25 lbs overnight. Even if they are on the juice (which people still don't conceptually understand how steroids work) this shit takes time. The hardest part is the volume of food some have to eat to gain that mass, especially if they are eating relatively clean.

Exactly. I need to gain 20 to 25 pounds for baseball recruiting and I am pounding protein shakes and 6000 calories or more each day with workouts at least once a day. I can get maybe 2 pounds a week. Maybe.
    Considering getting on juice, caz there is no fucking way u going to gain that much muscle mass naturally shit dick
    You can but there are a lot of factors that would have to contribute to it. Odds are he's already weightlifted before and that would be one of the keys to it happening so yeah. 1lb is much more attainable.
    1/2 pound is more realistic, but you also at fucking caloric surplus so that means you are gaining fat too. Just growing muscle and no fat does not happen without the juice. Kid might have insane genetics, but does not sound like he is because he needs to gain that much weight for recruiting
    That was supposed to say 1/2 but it is hard. If I could gain 2 pounds a week I would be at my target weight already.

and I need to get way faster

I hate my life

• TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,800
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
    You likely aren’t getting drafted at a worthwhile spot out of high school ... so it’s all about getting to the right college program.

Even then, the odds are long. Best advice given was get the education.
  • TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,800
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
    It wasn’t meant as a slam ... just a reality that HS players are generally not drafted at a high %
  • FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes

Jesus. Fucking ridiculous how some people's perception of gaining weight/muscle works, especially at that age and level of intensity they work out. They make it seem like you bench press a couple times and eat a magic bean and boom 25 lbs overnight. Even if they are on the juice (which people still don't conceptually understand how steroids work) this shit takes time. The hardest part is the volume of food some have to eat to gain that mass, especially if they are eating relatively clean.

Exactly. I need to gain 20 to 25 pounds for baseball recruiting and I am pounding protein shakes and 6000 calories or more each day with workouts at least once a day. I can get maybe 2 pounds a week. Maybe.
    Considering getting on juice, caz there is no fucking way u going to gain that much muscle mass naturally shit dick
    You can but there are a lot of factors that would have to contribute to it. Odds are he's already weightlifted before and that would be one of the keys to it happening so yeah. 1lb is much more attainable.
    1/2 pound is more realistic, but you also at fucking caloric surplus so that means you are gaining fat too. Just growing muscle and no fat does not happen without the juice. Kid might have insane genetics, but does not sound like he is because he needs to gain that much weight for recruiting
    That was supposed to say 1/2 but it is hard. If I could gain 2 pounds a week I would be at my target weight already.

I hate my life
    I can put on weight if I lift and eat well. But, I cannot cut weight, it’s starting to get ridiculous.
    Aren't you like fucking 14 years old? You probably weigh like 75 pounds what in the living fuck are you "cutting" for?

I hate my life
    I can put on weight if I lift and eat well. But, I cannot cut weight, it’s starting to get ridiculous.
    Aren't you like fucking 14 years old? You probably weigh like 75 pounds what in the living fuck are you "cutting" for?
    I’m 6”1 195
    I'm 6'5, 260
    So....what you up to tonight?
  • Ice_HolmvikIce_Holmvik Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,907
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Baseman said:

6’2 480

Stump?

Baseman said:

6’2 480

Stump?
    Twins
  • FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes

Good fucking lord. I just stumbled into the Weight Watchers sub.

Isn’t weight watchers for ppl that trying to lose weight? We talking about putting on weight
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,480
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    Too bad you can't load up the ECA stack at sketchy gas stations anymore.
  • GladstoneGladstone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 16,417
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    thrad was super entertaining before pls get back on topic

tia

• animateanimate Member Posts: 4,230
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

Too bad you can't load up the ECA stack at sketchy gas stations anymore.

Twinlabs Ripped Fuel was where it's at!

Btp vs TequillaFS 1v1 basketball.

Who wins??

Who cares?