Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

This just in from ND

Comments

• Options
    jhfstyle24jhfstyle24 Member Posts: 3,255
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

Jesus. Fucking ridiculous how some people's perception of gaining weight/muscle works, especially at that age and level of intensity they work out. They make it seem like you bench press a couple times and eat a magic bean and boom 25 lbs overnight. Even if they are on the juice (which people still don't conceptually understand how steroids work) this shit takes time. The hardest part is the volume of food some have to eat to gain that mass, especially if they are eating relatively clean.

Exactly. I need to gain 20 to 25 pounds for baseball recruiting and I am pounding protein shakes and 6000 calories or more each day with workouts at least once a day. I can get maybe 2 pounds a week. Maybe.
    Considering getting on juice, caz there is no fucking way u going to gain that much muscle mass naturally shit dick
    You can but there are a lot of factors that would have to contribute to it. Odds are he's already weightlifted before and that would be one of the keys to it happening so yeah. 1lb is much more attainable.
    1/2 pound is more realistic, but you also at fucking caloric surplus so that means you are gaining fat too. Just growing muscle and no fat does not happen without the juice. Kid might have insane genetics, but does not sound like he is because he needs to gain that much weight for recruiting
    That was supposed to say 1/2 but it is hard. If I could gain 2 pounds a week I would be at my target weight already.

and I need to get way faster

I hate my life
  • Options
    huskyhooliganhuskyhooligan Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 5,073
    Swaye's Wigwam

Easy way to gain weight

Get old

You sound fat.
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,795
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes

Jesus. Fucking ridiculous how some people's perception of gaining weight/muscle works, especially at that age and level of intensity they work out. They make it seem like you bench press a couple times and eat a magic bean and boom 25 lbs overnight. Even if they are on the juice (which people still don't conceptually understand how steroids work) this shit takes time. The hardest part is the volume of food some have to eat to gain that mass, especially if they are eating relatively clean.

Exactly. I need to gain 20 to 25 pounds for baseball recruiting and I am pounding protein shakes and 6000 calories or more each day with workouts at least once a day. I can get maybe 2 pounds a week. Maybe.
    Considering getting on juice, caz there is no fucking way u going to gain that much muscle mass naturally shit dick
    You can but there are a lot of factors that would have to contribute to it. Odds are he's already weightlifted before and that would be one of the keys to it happening so yeah. 1lb is much more attainable.
    1/2 pound is more realistic, but you also at fucking caloric surplus so that means you are gaining fat too. Just growing muscle and no fat does not happen without the juice. Kid might have insane genetics, but does not sound like he is because he needs to gain that much weight for recruiting
    That was supposed to say 1/2 but it is hard. If I could gain 2 pounds a week I would be at my target weight already.

I hate my life
    I can put on weight if I lift and eat well. But, I cannot cut weight, it’s starting to get ridiculous.
  • Options
    CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

I hate my life
    I can put on weight if I lift and eat well. But, I cannot cut weight, it’s starting to get ridiculous.
    Aren't you like fucking 14 years old? You probably weigh like 75 pounds what in the living fuck are you "cutting" for?
  • Options

I hate my life
    Aren't you like fucking 14 years old? You probably weigh like 75 pounds what in the living fuck are you "cutting" for?

I hate my life
    I’m 6”1 195
  • Options

I hate my life
    2 pounds a week is fucking stupid. Do they want you playing defensive tackle for the baseball team? .5 - 1 lb a week max. Tell your team trainer he is a fucking moron.
  • Options

I hate my life

I hate my life
    I’m 6”1 195
    So why are you cutting?
  • Options

I hate my life

I hate my life
    I’m 6”1 195
    So why are you cutting?
    I want to be 175-180.
  • Options

I hate my life

I hate my life
    I’m 6”1 195
    So why are you cutting?
    I want to be 175-180.

Nah i just want to lose some body fat. I’m a little thicker right now.
  • Options
    UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,237
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

I hate my life

I hate my life
    I’m 6”1 195
    So why are you cutting?
    I want to be 175-180.

Gotta cut back on those bud light limes.
  • Options

I hate my life

I hate my life

I hate my life
    I’m 6”1 195
    So why are you cutting?
    I want to be 175-180.

whlinder said:

I hate my life
    Sucks to be white

Try rowing instead
    The sad part is I tried rowing to gain muscle, was really good at it, and gained very little muscle.

This is the first year I've been able to add any weight at all. I'm at like 175 (skeletal almost) and need to be 195 by December or so while gaining speed (I need to run a 6.8 or so 60. I run a 7.3 because white people).

And the weight can't just be weight it has to be muscle in specific groups. My shoulders are already where they need to be and the quads and the arms have the functional strength I need, but they need filling out because scouts look at that shit. The big one (literally) is the ass. The ass needs to get so much bigger. Kim K shit.

Being white sucks
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

I hate my life

I hate my life

I hate my life
    I’m 6”1 195
    So why are you cutting?
    I want to be 175-180.

whlinder said:

I hate my life
    Sucks to be white

Try rowing instead
    The sad part is I tried rowing to gain muscle, was really good at it, and gained very little muscle.

This is the first year I've been able to add any weight at all. I'm at like 175 (skeletal almost) and need to be 195 by December or so while gaining speed (I need to run a 6.8 or so 60. I run a 7.3 because white people).

And the weight can't just be weight it has to be muscle in specific groups. My shoulders are already where they need to be and the quads and the arms have the functional strength I need, but they need filling out because scouts look at that shit. The big one (literally) is the ass. The ass needs to get so much bigger. Kim K shit.

Being white sucks
    You need to produce at a very high level and play against the best competition. Maybe going to camps would help too.
  • Options
    edited July 2018
    Yeah the production is already where it needs to be but I haven't gone to camps essentially because going to a camp when you're not where you need to be hurts your stock a lot. If coaches see Baseball NW 7.3 60 time they aren't going to take a look. It sucks for guys who get by on skill and not athleticism but the numbers have to be there.

Edit: So quotes don't show up right? #thanksvanilla